Forum › Unfinished Prologue discussion

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Ehhh... I mean it was pretty sweet, but kind of fast paced on the relationship department. I mean they only just met and they've already dedicated their lives to each other. Who knows, maybe they won't be able to stand one another once they get to know each other well... But y'know I'll just go with the flow I guess. It was a cute read though, and the art was nice as well :)

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

Gee, maybe because it's part of Éclair's short stories among many others, who knew.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I love this, only thing that would have made it perfect would have been if they were both older. Meiko looked mid to late 20s and of course the Risa is in high school still (though that could be as old as 18, they never said what year she was). Maybe Meiko in her late 30s and her husband left with the kids, and Risa running from home because her parents won't let her go to college over wanting to marry her off, that kind of thing.

Need more 'adult life' yuri in general

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I agree we need more adult life yuri.
And science babies.

That being said, this one was pretty cute. Hopefully there will be a second part, right?

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Not a big fan of age gap, but the way the author portrayed the characters, it almost felt like they were close to the same age...

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

"W-Wait...! we can't... we only just met. so..." instead of "B-But we are both girls" O.o ~ surprising
But maybe this was not her first time with a girl..

Hopefully comes a second part.

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 4:30PM

Ss%20(2015-04-13%20at%2009.21.14)
joined May 4, 2015

This was actually nice, I enjoyed the small details showing how serious they were about their future relationship.

Yeah, esp that last panel. Mieko was looking over some floor plans of flats/apartments for them to move in to >///<

joined May 25, 2020

amazing , digging in the past really is worthy xD

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

noooo i need time skip time skiiip where risa is finally adult

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

It is refreshing seeing somebody immediately calling bullshit when the adult argues "being an adult means to be in an unhappy marriage".

Every year you plow through in the vague hope that it will get better is a year lost, and you know deep down it will not get better, it's just a lot easier to stay in a bad relationship/marriage than breakup and work on improving yourself and do self reflection. Being single after years of having someone can be terrifying.

Anyone know if this did get made into a series? The name is prologue after all, annoying name if it was just a one off referring to their relationship and that's it.

yuriforeverandalways
Yuri%202%20copy
joined Feb 14, 2017

Wow, this was surprisingly good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.