Forum › Bullying and Being Bullied discussion

Znsgti0paygh1
joined Sep 24, 2026

I like these two but this line here

"I can force you any time"

is very fucking gross and it kinda makes me hate her a bit.

I also hate the annoying midget friend of her that seems to get off on NTR you know that chick will go into the bathroom and masturbated again.

Also I find that very gross, I can't use a public bathroom in general I don't think I could have ever masturbated one when I was in high school or any time after that.

Go back to wattpad lmao

But to get angry at that and then turn right around and say "m*dget" is very fucking funny

joined Aug 29, 2026

The gist of this manga is Odagiri being actually in love/lust with Himeri and expresses it as bullying, which Himeri actually enjoys, even though she doesn't want to admit it. Side characters each have their own kinks. The art is very nice and sexy, the story is fun for a lot of readers, and whatever the author drew before is irrelevant in my opinion.

To go out of your way to get on a soapbox on behalf of fictional characters is a waste of time. Blacklist the "bullying tag" and just read something else.

I'm gonna disagree with you on the whole "whatever the author drew before is irrelevant" part. There's many stories where artists past fetishist will slowly creep into their other works. Take cool for example. He draws a lot of shotacon stuff, and slowly has started to make Maid Dragon have more shotacon content than it had before. I do agree that people should read whatever they want.

To reply you must either login or sign up.