Forum › Posts by Chikaon

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

the mystery deepens...

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I know this is a AyaHina and SayoTsugu doujin, but I cant help but now fantasize about ChisaSayo teaming up together to tie up Aya....(AyaChisaSayo is my ot3 lmao)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I feel like when X's face is revealed, she's gonna be a loli

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmao poor hina

Chikaon
Image Comments 20 Mar 01:11
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
Line

Flustered Chisato is soooo cute!

Chikaon
Citrus + discussion 19 Mar 16:50
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This chapter was ehhh to me, only because i think friends being nosy and pestering me for explicit details about my love life is annoying so it was a little hard to read. I felt for mei lol.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Once I read the tags I prepared some popcorn to read the comments but theyre surprisingly not as horrible as i thought. I'm guessing it's because it's the MC who ended being a douchebag so the reader can't sympathize with them and there isnt that feeling of betrayal. Pretty interesting to see the difference.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Now that i know what quality to expect from this manga, i can just enjoy the ride

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This is so funny

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhh I'm persoanlly ecstatic for this news. I loved the manga and never thought it would ever get an anime, but here we are.

Maybe I can get my hopes up for an Octave anime now.....

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh boy obligatory daddy issues incoming

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Jeez what's with the disappointment in these comments. I liked it well enough. They're obviously gay for each other in this oneshot...

Chikaon
Touma-kun discussion 10 Mar 01:34
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ehhhhh

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahh i loved it. I hope there's more works that touch upon RL Akane.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Always love Haruzo's art. Cute piece

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I dont believe for a second that Nico, the most egotistical idol in the world, would ever forget her own birthday

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lol wow I'm surprised by how many people found this toxic. Seems fine to me.

MC enjoyed it and Ao didn't show any signs of dangerous possessiveness. The bite just reads like harmless bedroom kink play right now. There'd need to be more chapters or a pov from Ao's side before this can be considered truly toxic. Like if Ao's starts getting jealous of Shuri hanging out with friends and restricting her actions then yes it'll be toxic, but here we saw Ao giving Shuri space to hang with her friends and they seem happy together.

The only problem I can see here is Shuri being a doormat and easily influenced and probably has been taken advantage of given her history of partners, but it's too early to write off this relationship as toxic.

Overall i enjoyed it and Nekomura's art was wonderful to look at as usual.

last edited at Mar 5, 2019 5:16PM

Chikaon
Image Comments 05 Mar 03:30
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
En-1066021567535009792

cuuuute. very aya reaction haha

Chikaon
Image Comments 05 Mar 03:26
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013
73473054_p0

poor ucchi.

i love how dirty everyone's scenes were, but ucchi gave the shyest, most wholesome kiss.

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Wow a twist!

I'm pretty sure Touko is dating Rikka because she reminds her of her sister. I mean their auras seem similar (both cool, stylish and confident) and has the same friggen name. Prob as a "it's wrong to date my actual sister, and it'll never happen anyway so...."

Chikaon
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Akane in a swimsuit+Rikka's cardigan is A LOOK

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Well that was... a page

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oof not that this chapter wasnt nice, but not what i wanted after that previous cliffy D;

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

If anyone ever gets a chance to see Raise A Suilen live, do it. You won't regret it. I was able to see them at Charaexpo and knew nothing about them, but I fell in love and enjoyed their concert even more than Roselia's.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

... You know, from this thread and other ones on this site, I get the feeling that a lot of people frequenting this site have a thing against non-yuri stories in general. Is that right?

I mean, I get the complaints about this author's other work ending with a non-yuri relationship after spending the vast majority of its storyline giving the strong impression that it's going to end with a yuri relationship, and that's really shitty. But holding a big enough grudge that you'd never read another story by the author just because they might pull the same bait-and-switch ending again, even if the work has a unique/interesting premise?

A lot of people come for yuri so they don't necessarily wanna read something else. I do think the hate usually seen against het stories is pretty unreasonable though. In regards to this particular author, one work can show a lot about how they think about certain issues, so i can understand people's reservations about him.

How Idol pretender was handled was just....bad. It's biggest problem wasn't even the yuribait, but how he handled gender identity and roles. In Idol pretender the pairing everyone was rooting for was actually the het pair since MC was originally male and identified as male. The problem was that MC suddenly became "girlier" and "weaker" (went from beating up creeps to being scared and useless and needed to be rescued) the longer he was in a female body and ended up with his male best friend not because he identified as gay, but because he was in a female body, he had to end up with a male.

Hell i think the best friend and yuri love interest were done properly (they both accepted mc regardless of his body). Being with the best friend wouldn't have been so bad if MC was the same person throughout the story, but it was portrayed as MC seeing friend be more attractive as he became "girlier" to the point he didn't want to take the medicine to change back to a male so they could be together.

With such a fuck up like that, it's hard to believe the author understands gender and sexuality. I personally am willing to give him a chance, but if it turns het, I won't be surprised.