Forum › Posts by elthundercat

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 21 May 14:31
41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

elthundercat

So last night was fun :D got to see some pretty girls and DJ.

Sounds soooo much funnnn
D;
I wish I live close to youuu. Waaaaaa T^T

I also got the intern in by saying she was my "equipments manager." Dude knew I was lying Lol she got a bit too tipsy and kinda mad at me on the ride home. Over all though she's not a crazy jealous type which is something I can't handle.

Ugh. I can't handle someone like that too. Crazy jealous type isn't just my thing >.<
So what happened last night that she got jealous or mad at you on the way to your home ??

Basically this girl who has always been a bit of an agressive flirt was being way to touchy and the intern didn't like that. So she kinda mention that she wasn't to thrilled about it.

Nezchan sending u the rain woman that has been parked over us. Are u planting veggies? xD

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 21 May 12:04
joined Jan 4, 2016

Also, my kids just put a huge smile on my face. ^_^

This is cute ^^.

May have ditched kanojo for pancakes and many cups of coffee :| really nice and fluffy ones xD

sounds yummy :d I want a egg sandwich personally.

I want pancakes with choco/maple syrup and a coffee. :>

Guys it's raining again we had two-ish days of sunshine and now it's pouring.

Aww. Too bad. Well it's been pouring here too for the past couple of days and I'm enjoying it. We definitely need some rain :>

This is like the 25th day in a row with storms.the last two days we had about five hours of sun and then showers. -___-

So last night was fun :D got to see some pretty girls and DJ. I also got the intern in by saying she was my "equipments manager." Dude knew I was lying Lol she got a bit too tipsy and kinda mad at me on the ride home. Over all though she's not a crazy jealous type which is something I can't handle.

last edited at May 21, 2016 12:05PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 21 May 10:51
joined Jan 4, 2016

I'm a gentle soul :P

Said the person, who punched a woman in the face. xD

Well... I'm gentle with small creatures :P

Wait there was a fight?! #imlost

Also, my kids just put a huge smile on my face. ^_^

This is cute ^^.

May have ditched kanojo for pancakes and many cups of coffee :| really nice and fluffy ones xD

sounds yummy :d I want a egg sandwich personally.

Guys it's raining again we had two-ish days of sunshine and now it's pouring.

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 20 May 20:39
joined Jan 4, 2016

Nope not me. Im commited to my waifu Azai + 3+

I'm committed to mine too xD

you guys commit and commit really fast. o____o

No choice but to commit >.<

sooooooo this has been a fun day so far. Any plans for tonight foxy peeps?

Nope. No plans at all for tonight xD
And you ?? Are you done with your intern ?? Or just starting ?? XD

intern has been at my place since the afternoon put her to sleep and kept working XD
Im making dinner, she wants to join me at this Lez party im playing at tonight. dont know how that will play out wish me luck.

Why do you always have a fun Friday D;
I wanna tag along tooooo =__________=

Come visit, I'll show u a good time XD

And I kinda don't believe that you just put your intern to sleep and didn't do anything naughty to her >.>

lol that one really just flew past u -___- never said i didnt do anything naughty before she passed out ;D

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 20 May 20:00
joined Jan 4, 2016

wahhhhh did she finally confess to newp how adorable XD

I hv no idea who, but obviously not Newp. Newp is Azai's ftm.

you guys commit and commit really fast. o____o

/Looks at newp/ Looks at kit/ Looks back and forth btwn the two/
Hhmmmm XD

O.O
What is that hmmmm for ?? XD

XD

Nope. No plans at all for tonight xD
And you ?? Are you done with your intern ?? Or just starting ?? XD

intern has been at my place since the afternoon put her to sleep and kept working XD
Im making dinner, she wants to join me at this Lez party im playing at tonight. dont know how that will play out wish me luck.

Lin do u have a stomach virus =(

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 20 May 17:43
joined Jan 4, 2016

hey kitkat what u been up to?

She is preparing her wedding. This summer.

I hv no idea who, but obviously not Newp. Newp is Azai's ftm.

/Looks at newp/ Looks at kit/ Looks back and forth btwn the two/
Hhmmmm XD

last edited at May 20, 2016 5:44PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 20 May 12:47
joined Jan 4, 2016

Lol... Su is surely so cool...

lol Yes, her and that knife. XD

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 20 May 11:28
joined Jan 4, 2016

so here I am working away when i hear things crashing and running around upstairs and then a couple of screams.. Im like should i call the cops?? Then a call comes in from my upstairs housemates. (i rent a basement apartment) the girls upstairs need me to come capture a hornet that has gotten into the house.... So i find my spare key for their house, and walk in to find all 3 of them hiding under the dinning room table -____- lol Im like okaaayyyy, were is this big bad wolf. >___< took me like 3 mins to locate and put it in a cup and let it go, poor thing was more scared of them.
Good thing is that they were making breakfast so now Im happy having stuffed my face XD

last edited at May 20, 2016 11:33AM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 20 May 10:03
joined Jan 4, 2016

Newp and I were sooooo over. Almost a month now xD

jeez i cant keep up with all your affairs. Who's the lucky gal this month llama?

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 20 May 10:00
joined Jan 4, 2016

wahhhhh did she finally confess to newp, how adorable XD

last edited at May 20, 2016 10:01AM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 20 May 09:54
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hey Thundercat, how's the intern sitch progressing?

Hey Lin things are going well she has been getting bolder at work though -___- so I've been a bit on edge about that, havent found the time to address it since she is taking her finals this week.

elthundercat
You better get a lot of work done today xD
Don't just do your intern and that other girll okk~~
Hahahahhaa

intern is coming over after her final today sooooo no promises. XD

How is Su doing?

She's getting better and better. She says she can't wait to be transferred to the cardio rehab to really get the new heart pumping and prepare it for the lifestyle she's planned (which will consist of a looot of physical activity.)

You better prepare your self Lin XD get that stamina ready

last edited at May 20, 2016 10:00AM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 20 May 08:30
joined Jan 4, 2016

hi foxy peeps. working from home again lets see how much i get done today XD

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 18 May 13:16
joined Jan 4, 2016

I couldn't resist. This chapter was practically begging for it.

( http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/sungjisejufulug6eskn90j.png)

I stopped by here and saw that and almost choked on my bagel -____-

Bit of netiquette, don't quote image posts, it clutters stuff up super fast to have the same image multiple times. Remember to take off the ![] part when replying, it's the easiest way.

yea I couldnt figure out what to do. thanks

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 18 May 12:52
joined Jan 4, 2016

I couldn't resist. This chapter was practically begging for it.

I stopped by here and saw that and almost choked on my bagel -____-

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 May 19:07
joined Jan 4, 2016

rest of eternity huh -___- noted.

Yes, the rest of eternity. Kanojo would for sure give you her "this is the last time I'll ever acknowledge your existence" face. Rest in peace, all those that have experienced it. Big surprise, most redheads don't like it when their hair color is perpetually used a conversation starter about various stereotypes.

I totally understand I give eternal resting bitch face when someone approaches me on "your accent sexy." Or "oh you Latina? You spicy in the sheets?" Tf.
Stereotypes are just messed up I totally get it, and will be more conscious about that moving forward.

omg I have such a hard time translating my sounds. I always end up writing them in Spanish and people are like huh? lol
my iphone Auto correct is on that spanglish tip now too.

iPhones have Spanglish? What? lol

Auto correct begins to predict words you often use.

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 May 18:11
joined Jan 4, 2016

/looks down/ the hair color matching XD i dunno any other stereotypes about red heads, im sure theres many since no one seems to be safe from them. I haven't yet managed to flirt my way into a red heads heart.=( I rarely run into any out here though.

Lol don't lead with that question if you ever meet a nice one :P She will surely turn the other direction and ignore your ass for the rest of eternity. But yes, if you're really wondering. Easiest to just look at someone's eyebrows, not the hair on their head, that matches everywhere else.

rest of eternity huh -___- noted.

jajahaha I would have kept thinking that was her name.

Well now you know xD lol @ "jajahaha" half hispanic laughter.

omg I have such a hard time translating my sounds. I always end up writing them in Spanish and people are like huh? lol
my iphone Auto correct is on that spanglish tip now too.

last edited at May 16, 2016 6:13PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 May 17:46
joined Jan 4, 2016

She has some Irish so that explains the red hair. Is it true what they say about the red heads?XD

Lol which redhead stereotype are you referring to?

/looks down/ the hair color matching XD i dunno any other stereotypes about red heads, im sure theres many since no one seems to be safe from them. I haven't yet managed to flirt my way into a red heads heart.=( I rarely run into any out here though.

Im pretty ethnically ambiguous myself so i get confused and asked where Im from on a regular basis throw in the fact that I have a accent and "interesting" name and people just cant seem to stop with the crazy questions.
The reason I asked actually was because of her name, I wonder if Im saying it properly. tehhe

Her name? Kanojo is not kanojo's name lol. Kanojo means girlfriend in Japanese (well, it doesn't directly translate as girlfriend, but it's used to refer to person's girlfriend), so I just jokingly started referring to her that way here and it stuck.

jajahaha I would have kept thinking that was her name.

there was some sort of scandal down the street and the freaking swat team is outside running around. The drama of this City, I bet it was nothing and all this fuzz for nothing. Dc politics. smh

Oh wow :| I haven't been to DC in awhile but every time I do, the traffic is terribly memorable, in a very bad way lol. I can only imagine there's a lot of president-induced traffic, since any time Obama's in a city, it's horrid traffic wherever his entourage of black cars and motorcycles goes.

Idk I ride a bike so i never deal with any of that. I dont notice cars really until one is doing something stupid on the bike lane. Idk why anyone owns one in this city everything is very metro accessible.

Elthundercat
No raining anymore, lol?

NOPE!!!! XD It is glorious outside.

She has some Irish so that explains the red hair. Is it true what they say about the red heads?XD

Yes. Everything they say about red heads is true.

All of it.

OH yea, are you a red head Neschan?

last edited at May 16, 2016 5:54PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 May 17:30
joined Jan 4, 2016

I bet pervy understudy-sama is disappointed in her sensei right now.

Everybody that tries to express their disappointment to me will get a dildo attached to their refrigerator when they least expect it!

wise pervy grandpa
Do that and I'll sneak a rainbow dildo in your hand luggage so you have an embarrassing story with airport security...

why would that be embarrassing, everyone should master bate its healthy. Although that dildo would find itself in the trash i cant imagine having a dildo touched by airport security, with all the crap they must touch. eww

what have you been up to Azai?

Lol I'm not that much #TeamShameless xD
And I've had my share of fun these past weeks, but I'm back to my nerd self again. Gotta study, since I have some very important exams in a few months DX

now now please do tell more? =D

How about you, elthundercat?

Ive been representing #teamshameless quite effortlessly XD

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 May 16:55
joined Jan 4, 2016

I bet pervy understudy-sama is disappointed in her sensei right now.

Everybody that tries to express their disappointment to me will get a dildo attached to their refrigerator when they least expect it!

wise pervy grandpa
Do that and I'll sneak a rainbow dildo in your hand luggage so you have an embarrassing story with airport security...

why would that be embarrassing, everyone should master bate its healthy. Although that dildo would find itself in the trash i cant imagine having a dildo touched by airport security, with all the crap they must touch. eww

what have you been up to Azai?

last edited at May 16, 2016 4:56PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 May 16:49
joined Jan 4, 2016

yikes... all this is scary for me and Im not even involved in any of it.lol

Lol see, once you have to start thinking about a wedding, you just open a can of worms and there are too many things to consider.

where is Kanojo's family from tofu?

They have quite a few generations in the US unlike my family, so she's ethnically some sort of beautiful European cocktail. Some Irish, some German, some other stuff, throw in a little Armenian.

Oh but location-wise they're all over the country. Her dad grew up in Philadelphia which is why they're a family of Warriors fans also. Though most fans don't follow a team once they move to a different city, so he's actually pretty rare that way lol. Big Wilt Chamberlain fan.

Im pretty ethnically ambiguous myself so i get confused and asked where Im from on a regular basis throw in the fact that I have a accent and "interesting" name and people just cant seem to stop with the crazy questions.
The reason I asked actually was because of her name, I wonder if Im saying it properly. tehhe

there was some sort of scandal down the street and the freaking swat team is outside running around. The drama of this City, I bet it was nothing and all this fuzz for nothing. Dc politics. smh

last edited at May 16, 2016 4:52PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 May 14:42
joined Jan 4, 2016

Lmao yeah my family wouldn't like any of that XD they would need to be invited to the actual wedding or they would make my life hell

I have some idea of what my parents will be like since I've seen them when all my brother's wedding stuff was going on, and I know my mom will want to be involved and "helping"... We'll have to find her something to do or she'll hovercraft over every little detail.

When Su's mother said she would definitely love to bring her biker club to the wedding party and we said we'd be okay with it, we've been actually seriously considering having the party in my mother's restaurant in Alexandria. 1) it can hold 500 people. And 2) They have Jack Daniels in barrels. xD It would be a teeny, tiny bit difficult to haul everyone there, though. ^_^;;

Wow lol how big is the biker club? I do think you'd have to charter your own Boeing-777 to get everyone there lol... my family and circle of close friends are actually both considerably bigger than kanojo's so I'm going to have more issues with whom to put in the wedding (though I'm hoping we somehow agree to no bridal party at all... but again, trying not to worry about this yet...) and whom to invite.

yikes... all this is scary for me and Im not even involved in any of it.lol

where is Kanojo's family from tofu?

last edited at May 16, 2016 2:46PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 May 12:23
joined Jan 4, 2016

Congrats tofu i look forward to the invitation XD i love me some wedding cake cake cake.

nezChan bookmarked it! look forward to reading it.

How good of a mood she's in is directly correlated to how horny she is, and she was in a really good mood, so that's pretty much how the rest of my weekend went down since last I was here Saturday afternoon. Lol life is crazy...

YASSSSS Get it! lol

last edited at May 16, 2016 12:28PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 May 09:52
joined Jan 4, 2016

lls at dofu yea umm sounds like she wasnt practicing poly as much as just using the term to hide a really bad jealousy complex. Ive been having lots of conversations about it lately and the more i have them the more i feel like im the elephant in the room, or like i said a dirty word. it kinda reminds me about the conversations i used to have every time i said i was a lesbian lol like i had to take the time to educate people about my sexual orientation ugh its frustrating Any how ive probably said to much already so ill leave it at that..

/ horrid realization that imoto and I have been friends for more than a decade /

lol ive had the same reaction about a gazzilion times about me and my ex....

my mother is txting me, its always so nice to wake up to her txt messages .________. I have to go have lunch with her and her 30 year old BF its going to kill me, so i may just have to have two pre game mimosas for this shit.. lol
i should bring the intern smh im too considerate some times

last edited at May 14, 2016 10:11AM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 May 18:38
joined Jan 4, 2016

ulala all of those are all very impressive Nezchan and Newp
i hated nude studies but they are so very crucial to understanding the human form.

Btw, I wonder why people are actually still reading Citrus. It feels like every soap opera I every watched had less staged drama than this manga.

I am 100% anti-Citrus... think it's the most overrated load of trash yuri there right now. Like I don't really get Yuru Yuri's appeal either, but it doesn't actually annoy me how many people read it and that it's one of the pillars that keeps Yuri Hime going. Citrus is genuinely just shitty characters, shitty story, shitty all around ... / end rant /

ugh I cant stand Citrus it has the IQ of a Telenovela (Latin American television soap opera.)
just bad everything

elthundergato, did you get the intern out of your system after a few evening romps lol? You haven't talked about her in awhile.

hmmmm funny that u mention it, i just had a conversation with her this past weekend about being Poly and her reaction wasn't the greatest but last night she mention that she was "curious to learn more." Im not sure what that means moving forward but I guess she's not running away....right now. sigh we always get bad rep.

OMG the SUNNNNNNNNN is OUT!!!
ok godda go its lit. been raining for the last 20 days straight and i need some Vitamin D

last edited at May 13, 2016 6:54PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 13 May 14:21
joined Jan 4, 2016

Screw my status as a gold star lesbian, but that food delivery dude was way too hot right now. I opened the door and it was like fresh, molten lava all in my face. Not that I ever had lava in my face to make that comparison valid, but you get what I mean. ⊙_⊙

/clears throat/ Anyway. Hello everyone I haven't greeted yet. xD

'-' ...
a-are you sure you are a lesbian? I'm bi and I never felt that strongly for a guy... xD

lls i check out man all the time and over all Im open minded to the possibilities but then when it comes down to it I just find man extremely not my type.lol #goldstar

elthundercat
eh, I'm managing so-so, some stuff didn't work, some other stuff did... all in all there's progress ^-^''

stay positive Im sure everything will work its self out.

So Im suppose to be working from home but then I found my 3ds....Zelda really needed me. ;D