Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I pass by this spot every day when I walk my dog. It's really beautiful and makes me happy. The weather has been pretty good here lately aside from a little bit of rain here and there. It actually snowed the other day for a bit.. xD

http://imgur.com/EKqCtis.jpg

Pretty :) And wow it snowed? We've had a lot of rain lately but it's just been an insanely warm year here. Mildest winter I've ever experienced.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu
So you reply Newp but not me, hum...

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Cool, it's always nice when we're ahead of the planned schedule, especially if you can do the rest in advance, I assume her day was also tiring since she's already sleeping?

She always falls asleep earlier than I do, but yeah she had a long day and the new job overall has just been too many hours so far. Feels like I hardly see her other than the weekends.

Isn't it more practical to have separated suit cases?

Usually for just a weekend we'd share one suitcase; it's not like we need that much, but for a wedding you have to doll up and have a couple different pairs of shoes and all that so I don't know what she wants. Also we inevitably end up sharing a lot of stuff. We have very different closets, but everything waist up is fair game - belts, shirts, accessories, makeup... I'm just quite a bit taller than she is so pants and shoes don't work out.

And you don't need to use the collar annd leash all the time, can use sometimes at night, nothing wrong with having some pet play, just need to chose if you're a cat or dog. xD

Lol just going to pass over this one...

Isn't always a cat or a dog that a lesbian couple have in fiction? I don't think I ever saw any other animal, like, why always cats and dogs? Because they can be called pussies and bitches?

What lol? I think people in general just like pets haha. I'm hoping we get a dog soon :)

Well, I can imagine that at the time was worse and now she calmed down, but that is useless if she get drunk, so better keep an eye, I mean, we joke about it, but even without taking in account that it's someone wedding things can get ugly. :x

Maybe. If I had to guess, I don't think I'll have any issues keeping her near me. She's a pretty quiet person when it comes to large groups of people, but she is pretty protective and, as a category, doesn't like people who hit on me. Which is pretty funny since I flirt with... a lot of people... and she's never really minded.

I see, yeah anniveersary is a good occasion to exchange rings, I think there's almost always that one month wait for the rings, and I know it's too soon for a date, but wondered if Kanojo didn't had one in mind xD, as for the mothers, I can imagine how happy they are, and even without people knowing what happened won't that party be awkward anyway? If anything someone might say things like "finally" or ask as a joke if you won't go back on it. xD

I think at the earliest it would be the middle of next year. Planning a wedding right now seems extra daunting when she's so busy with the new job and things have piled up on me lately as well. About the party, it's not like I can't just sit there and deal with it for a few hours, but I know it will pretty much be people telling me I finally wised up.

No PS4 for me any time soon, same for Vita, I have PS3 already besides some others, I think first I'll buy a good PC to play any game at best quality, console is better for exclusive games, with a good PC I would at least be able to play anything else that is not exclusive, download pirated version and use any money for PS4, Vita, XBOX 360, Wii U, and so on, but I admit that I wanted to have a PS4 and Vita soon for some games, like FFVII. (T^T)

Yeah I probably will at least wait a bit before I get one. It would definitely be me buying it, and I don't like to drop a few hundred bucks on something I don't use that often. No way my mom or kanojo will get one for me, and it seems a little pricy for a gift from one of my brothers lol.

Also I saw that you posted a wall of text in the loli age gap thread in response to me, but I really just don't give a crap about what anybody thinks in there anymore. Every time I post, whatever I say gets taken out of context or they assume I just want everything banned, which isn't even remotely accurate. So yeah, I'm over it.

So you reply Newp but not me, hum...
http://i.imgur.com/A3vDoIJ.gif

Sorry I dozed off a little, and then it takes a little longer to answer you lol

last edited at May 20, 2016 3:45AM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I fell asleep at my desk yesterday night. My back is killing me. Dx Note to self: buy more comfortable office chair.
Anyway. Good morning to whomever is here.

last edited at May 20, 2016 5:46AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

I fell asleep at my desk yesterday night. My back is killing me. Dx Note to self: buy more comfortable office chair.
Anyway. Good morning to whomever is here.

Good morning Lin. I woke up by one sime email notification buzz since 4am. Now just wandering on the net before time to get ready to work.

How about you? You are early.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I called in sick today, cause I don't feel very well. I have a slight fever, bit of a headache, feeling a bit nauseous and I'm paler than usual as well. So I'll just stay in bed today and rest.

joined Jan 13, 2016

I called in sick today, cause I don't feel very well. I have a slight fever, bit of a headache, feeling a bit nauseous and I'm paler than usual as well. So I'll just stay in bed today and rest.

Nice to get some rest. Hope you feel better soon Lin.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Yea. Better rest Lin
Hopefully you get better soon.
:>

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yo...Kitkat. How are you doing today? Where are those 1000 posts? Dude you still have 999 posts to go. Please try your best to reach this number. I will be watching you achieve this.

last edited at May 20, 2016 8:26AM

elthundercat
41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

hi foxy peeps. working from home again lets see how much i get done today XD

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Thanks, I hope so as well. Dx
So, it's Friday. You guys got any plans for the weekend?

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Hey Thundercat, how's the intern sitch progressing?

joined Jan 13, 2016

hi foxy peeps. working from home again lets see how much i get done today XD

Hello...i can never remember your user lol. Maybe i should eat more bananas like Rainy365 suggested.

Working from home is nice but can be very distracted to get any work done sometimes.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Thanks, I hope so as well. Dx
So, it's Friday. You guys got any plans for the weekend?

I am gonna lay around on my bed all day long. Maybe day dream some nice stuff. Hahaha...
I need to go do some shopping. Need some new pants but shopping is so boring that it makes me sick and wanna throw up if i shop too long in the mall. But i have to buy some new pants...for sure..

What are you doing without the love of your life these days Lin? How is Su doing?

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Hey Rainy. (^_^)/ Been a while. How are you?

@Mvl

What are you doing without the love of your life these days Lin?

Feel miserable? Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. When I tell Su what's going on with me right now, she'll worry. And when Su worries, she does it like she does so many other things in life: hard. I want her to feel fine and focus on making a perfect recovery as soon as she can, so telling her isn't something I can do to her right now. Then there's my brother to take care of, and my teens need me as well. I kind of feel like everyone is leaning and relying on me right now, and the only person I can confide in is my ex, cause she knows what I'm talking about, since most things I mention is stuff she experienced with me first hand when we were together. I actually did talk to her for literal hours after my most recent nightly breakdown, but her reactions make me doubt if that's really a good decision. I love her for being there for me when nobody else really is, but when she looks at me the way she does, I just know what she's thinking and I don't want to give her false hope. /sighs/ So for now, all I can really do is hold on. Not many other options, really.
Sorry. That was longer than I thought it'd be.

How is Su doing?

She's getting better and better. She says she can't wait to be transferred to the cardio rehab to really get the new heart pumping and prepare it for the lifestyle she's planned (which will consist of a looot of physical activity.)

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl
Ahahaa. Sorry I have been sooo busy this week and I don't know when I'll have much free time to hang out in here again xD

Lin
No plans for Friday !! XD

elthundercat
You better get a lot of work done today xD
Don't just do your intern and that other girll okk~~
Hahahahhaa

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hey Thundercat, how's the intern sitch progressing?

Hey Lin things are going well she has been getting bolder at work though -___- so I've been a bit on edge about that, havent found the time to address it since she is taking her finals this week.

hey kitkat what u been up to?

elthundercat
Hahahahhaa

intern is coming over after her final today sooooo no promises. XD

How is Su doing?

She's getting better and better. She says she can't wait to be transferred to the cardio rehab to really get the new heart pumping and prepare it for the lifestyle she's planned (which will consist of a looot of physical activity.)

You better prepare your self Lin XD get that stamina ready

last edited at May 20, 2016 10:00AM

joined Jan 4, 2016

She is preparing her wedding. This summer.

wahhhhh did she finally confess to newp, how adorable XD

last edited at May 20, 2016 10:01AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Just busy with work lol

elthundercat
Hahahahhaa

intern is coming over after her final today sooooo no promises. XD

I sooooo knew it xD

Rainy

How'd you know about that ?? Are you like some sort of a psychic xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

wahhhhh did she finally confess to newp how adorable XD

Newp and I were sooooo over. Almost a month now xD

joined Jan 4, 2016

jeez i cant keep up with all your affairs. Who's the lucky gal this month llama?

joined Sep 15, 2015

jeez i cant keep up with all your affairs. Who's the lucky gal this month llama?

Lol. Kk guys. I need to gooo~~
Need to work xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lol. Kk guys. I need to gooo~~
Need to work xD

Mehhh... running away...

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl
Ahahaa. Sorry I have been sooo busy this week and I don't know when I'll have much free time to hang out in here again xD

Dude...now you have 998 posts left. I'm counting down the number. You cannot eacape this thread. I'm a little bored. How about i help you out with your stuff? Email me home address to mvl89@foreveryours.com. i'll come help u out dude.

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Lin when Su is back to you again. You can tie her to your 24 hours a day for a whole month to make up for theae miserable days without her. You and Su are the sweet couple here. Without her with you in this thread, it does feel very different. So lets all hope for her quick recovery.

To reply you must either login or sign up.