Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Hey crew, had a good laugh at the spider-killing stories xD. Too annoying trying to quote properly from my phone. Hope you all are enjoying your weekend! I woke up way too early (clearly) because kanojo's a mad blanket thief whenever we're at a hotel -_-

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Dofu:
You said you're taller than her, right? Can't you just steal the blanket back from her? xD

So I just returned from the doc. I have a gastritis. Which means I won't be able to visit Su until I'm healthy again. Which, according to my doc, could take anywhere between one or two weeks. Dx

last edited at May 21, 2016 6:19AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Good morning Dofu. Hope today's going to be a good and exciting day for you two.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

You said you're taller than her, right? Can't you just steal the blanket back from her? xD

I'm a gentle soul :P

So I just returned from the doc. I have a gastritis. Which means I won't be able to visit Su until I'm healthy again. Which, according to my doc, could take anywhere between one or two weeks. Dx

Aw :( I have a friend who has gastritis episodes on a somewhat regular basis. Gets very painful for her. Take it easy <3

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Good morning Dofu. Hope today's going to be a good and exciting day for you two.

Thanks, weddings for friends are usually nice excuses for a reunion with old buddies so it's been a nice time so far :)

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Thanks, weddings for friends are usually nice excuses for a reunion with old buddies so it's been a nice time so far :)

What you planning to wear? :)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

What you planning to wear? :)

I'm not in the bridal party so I don't have the whole (unnecessarily expensive) getup thankfully. Nothing too special but I'm wearing a deep purple dress that I found in the process of moving all my shit from my previous apartment lol. Silver/shiny gray pumps but chances of me dancing in those are questionable so I brought a more modest pair of sandals for the reception. Kanojo's dress is more interesting, black and white with geometric details.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Dofu:

Said the person, who punched a woman in the face. xD

Take it easy <3

I'll try. ^_^; My doc gave me some pretty good painkillers and antibiotics, so I hope it'll pass soon.

Also, my kids just put a huge smile on my face. ^_^

Me: /posting notice in WhatsApp group/ Morning, everyone. Just posting a quick notice that I'm down with a gastritis and won't really be able to do anything for a while. Just like always when I'm MIA though, you can still call me, text me or mail me if you need advice or just an ear to listen.
Marco: Get well soon, doc.
Marco: Wait, gastritis means you won't be allowed to eat any dairy products or fatty stuff, right?
Me: Yeah. It'll be light food and medicine for me for a while. :-(
Marco: /posts picture of delicious looking cream cake/
Marco: /posts picture of equally delicious looking steak/
Me: Torturing the sick? You're a bad person, Marco. A bad person!
Marco: :P Sorry, not sorry. Trolololo
Ben: /posts picture of his video game collection/ Gastritis gets painful, so you'll need distraction. You can borrow some if you want. Uh...you have a PS3, right?
Me: We do. :D Hey, that in the middle. Is that Bioshock Infinite???
Ben: /posts the same picture again, only this time with a black bar in the center/ No...?
Me: xD

Things I love about my job: ^ This. (n_n)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Well... I'm gentle with small creatures :P

I'll try. ^_^; My doc gave me some pretty good painkillers and antibiotics, so I hope it'll pass soon.

Lol kill it with fire.

This is cute ^^.

May have ditched kanojo for pancakes and many cups of coffee :| really nice and fluffy ones xD

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Wait there was a fight?! #imlost

This is cute ^^.

May have ditched kanojo for pancakes and many cups of coffee :| really nice and fluffy ones xD

sounds yummy :d I want a egg sandwich personally.

Guys it's raining again we had two-ish days of sunshine and now it's pouring.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Wait there was a fight?! #imlost

This is cute ^^.

I want pancakes with choco/maple syrup and a coffee. :>

Aww. Too bad. Well it's been pouring here too for the past couple of days and I'm enjoying it. We definitely need some rain :>

joined Jan 4, 2016

This is cute ^^.

I want pancakes with choco/maple syrup and a coffee. :>

Aww. Too bad. Well it's been pouring here too for the past couple of days and I'm enjoying it. We definitely need some rain :>

This is like the 25th day in a row with storms.the last two days we had about five hours of sun and then showers. -___-

So last night was fun :D got to see some pretty girls and DJ. I also got the intern in by saying she was my "equipments manager." Dude knew I was lying Lol she got a bit too tipsy and kinda mad at me on the ride home. Over all though she's not a crazy jealous type which is something I can't handle.

last edited at May 21, 2016 12:05PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

elthundercat

So last night was fun :D got to see some pretty girls and DJ.

Sounds soooo much funnnn
D;
I wish I live close to youuu. Waaaaaa T^T

I also got the intern in by saying she was my "equipments manager." Dude knew I was lying Lol she got a bit too tipsy and kinda mad at me on the ride home. Over all though she's not a crazy jealous type which is something I can't handle.

Ugh. I can't handle someone like that too. Crazy jealous type isn't just my thing >.<
So what happened last night that she got jealous or mad at you on the way to your home ??

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Send some of that rain up this way, we're in a drought already. Planted the rest of the garden today, and I don't really want that to dry up.

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

elthundercat

So last night was fun :D got to see some pretty girls and DJ.

Sounds soooo much funnnn
D;
I wish I live close to youuu. Waaaaaa T^T

I also got the intern in by saying she was my "equipments manager." Dude knew I was lying Lol she got a bit too tipsy and kinda mad at me on the ride home. Over all though she's not a crazy jealous type which is something I can't handle.

Ugh. I can't handle someone like that too. Crazy jealous type isn't just my thing >.<
So what happened last night that she got jealous or mad at you on the way to your home ??

Basically this girl who has always been a bit of an agressive flirt was being way to touchy and the intern didn't like that. So she kinda mention that she wasn't to thrilled about it.

Nezchan sending u the rain woman that has been parked over us. Are u planting veggies? xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan sending u the rain woman that has been parked over us. Are u planting veggies? xD

Flowers today. Veggies and herbs are already in.

Here's what we've got:

Perennials we already had: Burning bush, mock orange, some day lilies, emerald spruce, weeping pine, magnolia, giant silver grass, cat mint, golden sumac, fleece flowers, hollyhock, black raspberry and wild raspberry.

Added honeysuckle this year to the perennial list, plus Asiatic lilies which should come up next year and some more day lilies.

Herbs: Spearmint, apple mint (I just made tea from a mix of those two), Italian basil, oregano, rosemary, chives, thyme and sage.

Veggies: Carrots, peas (not doing well), scarlet runner beans, garlic, green pepper, green onion, red hot pepper.

Annuals: Coleus, sunflower (which are stubbornly not sprouting), salvia, petunias (in the window boxes on the shed), marigolds (to keep the bugs away), cordyline, dianthus and a purple & blue flower that I can't remember the name of.

Plus a couple of bought flower assortments as inserts for the cedar boxes in front.

Seriously the best garden Roomie and I have ever put together. We're both pretty new at all this.

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

Herbs: Spearmint, apple mint (I just made tea from a mix of those two), Italian basil, oregano, rosemary, chives, thyme and sage.

nice selection. I have Basil, lavender, parsley, mint, oregano, thyme, chives, cilantro, lemon balm (so easy to grow), rosemary, Tarragon, and sage. Herbs are the only thing i can grow in the back yard everything else i have to go to our city plot.

Veggies: Carrots, peas (not doing well), scarlet runner beans, garlic, green pepper, green onion, red hot pepper.

peas are really hard =( The ones I planted last harvest weren't very successful.

Annuals: Coleus, sunflower (which are stubbornly not sprouting), salvia, petunias (in the window boxes on the shed), marigolds (to keep the bugs away), cordyline, dianthus and a purple & blue flower that I can't remember the name of.

Plus a couple of bought flower assortments as inserts for the cedar boxes in front.

Seriously the best garden Roomie and I have ever put together. We're both pretty new at all this.

Wow this is seriously impressive garden. Post pics when everything starts to bloom XD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, here's what it looks like right now in front.

http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1463862998.jpg

Not that much to see in the back, everything is just starting. Maybe in a month or so it'll be more impressive.

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

Well, here's what it looks like right now in front.

http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1463862998.jpg

Not that much to see in the back, everything is just starting. Maybe in a month or so it'll be more impressive.

Very cute XD

Im really bad at flowers; well I just haven't tried.

last edited at May 21, 2016 4:51PM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Only thing I'm good at taking care of apart from adolescents with issues are animals. Plants? Nope. Nu-uh. I've once managed to let a cactus starve. It's like when something doesn't vocally ask for my attention, it just doesn't exist to me. xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I killed a few indoor plants here and there. Killed the occasional aloe and geranium. I got better.

Currently I'm plant mom for a perpetually blooming African violet that has flowers about 10 months out of the year, a couple of prayer plants that I took over watering for, a paddle cactus I got two Xmases back, a cutting from an umbrella tree that I started yesterday, and a plant that my roommate swears is supposed to be a coffee plant but totally isn't and I can't identify.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

The only plants we have are a bonsai (Su's pride and joy. She's had it since she was 12, I think. She'd personally lynch me if I let that one die while she's gone. Luckily for it though, it's big enough to not be ignored that easily and it doesn't need much care. xD) and an ivy, that wildly grows on our balcony and makes it look like a jungle. The rain usually takes enough care of that one though. It's rare that we actually have to water it. xD Otherwise, our condo is blissfully free of any greenery. ^_^

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ivy can be trouble, especially if you have a brick façade. If so, keep an eye out for leaks.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Back from the wedding which was really nice and fun. Always a good excuse to get drunk and dance all night ^^. No incidents with that woman; she doesn't dance so we were away from her pretty much the whole time. Was even better once the older generation at the party left, because I think there's this odd thing that happens with lgbt acceptance where people think any openly gay couple is really extra adorable or something. The groom's aunt told kanojo/me and another couple (two guys) that we were so cute on multiple occasions. It's not the worst thing that could happen, but it's sort of weird when you know it's just because you're the same sex as your partner lol. She didn't do it to anybody else, not even the bride and groom...

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Nez:
Nope, no brick. One of the good things about living in a 25 storey building: the outer walls are 30 centimeters of solid, reinforced concrete. xD

@Dofu:
Glad you had fun and nothing dramatic happened. ^_^ I can't really relate to what you said about people calling gay couples cute. Literally never happened to me. xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.