Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Wasn't really expecting to get a grammar critique on a completed piece that's already been through a critique process and has already been described as finished, but okay. Like I said, I'm not actually changing anything.

Eh, sorry, I'll kill what I said then. Still appreciated the work and look forward to more.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Wasn't really expecting to get a grammar critique on a completed piece that's already been through a critique process and has already been described as finished, but okay. Like I said, I'm not actually changing anything.

Eh, sorry, I'll kill what I said then. Still appreciated the work and look forward to more.

I do appreciate pointing out the extraneous "me" in the second paragraph. That was a clear error.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I do appreciate pointing out the extraneous "me" in the second paragraph. That was a clear error.

No problem. Personally, I think the more eyes the better. Even if you have a few people looking over a piece for you before you release it to the public, every proof-reader has little things their minds tend to overlook, especially if they're a frequent reader of yours.

last edited at May 16, 2016 12:06PM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Congrats tofu i look forward to the invitation XD i love me some wedding cake cake cake.

nezChan bookmarked it! look forward to reading it.

How good of a mood she's in is directly correlated to how horny she is, and she was in a really good mood, so that's pretty much how the rest of my weekend went down since last I was here Saturday afternoon. Lol life is crazy...

YASSSSS Get it! lol

last edited at May 16, 2016 12:28PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Congrats tofu i look forward to the invitation XD i love me some wedding cake cake cake.

Oh yeah we will all need an invitation! XD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Oh yeah we will all need an invitation! XD

Yesss!!
Tofu-san, congrats!!

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

elthundergato, Llama, Azai you're already fueling all my worries about leaping into wedding plans lmao... One step at a time. We have to get those rings on each other first. Wedding planning is something I've witnessed so many friends go through that it is now what I truly associate with nightmares lol o_o'

But thanks, really appreciate your support :*

last edited at May 16, 2016 12:51PM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

elthundergato, Llama, Azai you're already fueling all my worries about leaping into wedding plans lmao... One step at a time. We have to get those rings on each other first. Wedding planning is something I've witnessed so many friends go through that it is now what I truly associate with nightmares lol o_o'

But thanks, really appreciate your support :*

Nice wedding planning.
If i ever get married it will be just signing a piece of paper with no family members to witness anything.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

If i ever get married it will be just signing a piece of paper with no family members to witness anything.

Yeah that wouldn't fly with my family or hers... For sure my mom would cry to her death, and I can't have that.

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Su

/sighs/

Lmfao I'm easily the worst about this... I'm so sorry Lin... <3 forgive me.

xD No biggie. Like I said, I'm kinda used to it by now. I'm just surprised how often this happens. xD
On the other hand though, actually...

There. Hope this helped with burning who I am into your memory. xD

I haven't been to much of Europe, so pretty much throw a dart at the continent, and I'll be happy to go. Zanzibar and an East African safari is also somewhere at the top of the list.

Europe has so many beautiful places. xD Though don't listen to what others tell you when they say you should visit Germany. It has some beautiful places, but overall, Germany is like the Nebraska of Europe. There's nothing to see here. xD I definitely recommend Rome. And Denmark! Goodness, people just don't appreciate this little gem enough. Definitely go there, even if it's just to see the cheese gods at work. xD

Which US cities were you thinking? San Francisco would be my top choice xD 100% biased.

Might just happen. xD She once mentioned she would love to be part of the New York City pride parade, so the Big Apple is probably pretty high on the list. Personally, I'd really like to check out Miami. It looked awesome in the CSI series. xD

Too bad about Jacky :( I thought hospitals were pretty good about that type of stuff since they get a lot of service dogs coming through.

It usually wouldn't be a problem at all. When she was in hospital before, Jacky was allowed to come along as well. But this time the situation is different. The dosage of the immunosuppressives she needs to take every day in order to keep her body from rejecting the new heart is still pretty high, so her immune system is very weak. They say since she now needs to preventively take antibiotics as well ever since she was transferred to the general ward, the risk of catching something from a visitor should be pretty low, but they don't want to take the risk with animals yet. Not when she's still in such a crucial post-surgery phase. :-/

Also once you accrue too many dildos, your partner will inevitably prank you and do things like... stick one to the refrigerator as the nose of a smiley face made out of magnets... Kanojo has tried to convince me with the bigger place she wants to get a housekeeper, because she doesn't like that I do most of the housework, and I'm like, no, you're way too shameless about sex toys, and I'm the one that would have to face them...

Aw come on, what about your #TeamShamelessPride? You're #TeamShamelessLeader! You shouldn't be concerned with minor inconveniences such as a housekeeper discovering Kanojo's sex toy pranks. Show some backbone! u_u...

I bet pervy understudy-sama is disappointed in her sensei right now.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Yeah that wouldn't fly with my family or hers... For sure my mom would cry to her death, and I can't have that.

Lmao yeah my family wouldn't like any of that XD they would need to be invited to the actual wedding or they would make my life hell

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

When Su's mother said she would definitely love to bring her biker club to the wedding party and we said we'd be okay with it, we've been actually seriously considering having the party in my mother's restaurant in Alexandria. 1) it can hold 500 people. And 2) They have Jack Daniels in barrels. xD It would be a teeny, tiny bit difficult to haul everyone there, though. ^_^;;

last edited at May 16, 2016 1:35PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lol had to wait until I got home to answer this... My phone can't handle the longer convos very well...

There. Hope this helped with burning who I am into your memory. xD

I think you could tattoo it to the backs of my hands and I'd still screw up once in awhile...

Europe has so many beautiful places. xD Though don't listen to what others tell you when they say you should visit Germany. It has some beautiful places, but overall, Germany is like the Nebraska of Europe. There's nothing to see here. xD I definitely recommend Rome. And Denmark! Goodness, people just don't appreciate this little gem enough. Definitely go there, even if it's just to see the cheese gods at work. xD

Duly noted, go to Rome and Denmark, Germany is Nebraska (but Nebraska doesn't brew some of my favorite beers and Germany does...).

Might just happen. xD She once mentioned she would love to be part of the New York City pride parade, so the Big Apple is probably pretty high on the list. Personally, I'd really like to check out Miami. It looked awesome in the CSI series. xD

New York pride is definitely the biggest and has the most people. If you're going to go to pride, it's worth experiencing either New York's or San Francisco's. New York's will be more diverse. San Francisco's will have more gay boys wearing nothing but body paint and feather boas lol.

It usually wouldn't be a problem at all. When she was in hospital before, Jacky was allowed to come along as well. But this time the situation is different. The dosage of the immunosuppressives she needs to take every day in order to keep her body from rejecting the new heart is still pretty high, so her immune system is very weak. They say since she now needs to preventively take antibiotics as well ever since she was transferred to the general ward, the risk of catching something from a visitor should be pretty low, but they don't want to take the risk with animals yet. Not when she's still in such a crucial post-surgery phase. :-/

I see, well, better safe than sorry. She'll see mama soon enough.

Also once you accrue too many dildos, your partner will inevitably prank you and do things like... stick one to the refrigerator as the nose of a smiley face made out of magnets... Kanojo has tried to convince me with the bigger place she wants to get a housekeeper, because she doesn't like that I do most of the housework, and I'm like, no, you're way too shameless about sex toys, and I'm the one that would have to face them...

Aw come on, what about your #TeamShamelessPride? You're #TeamShamelessLeader! You shouldn't be concerned with minor inconveniences such as a housekeeper discovering Kanojo's sex toy pranks. Show some backbone! u_u...

If I'm #TeamShamelessLeader, then kanojo is #TeamShamelessQueen and I bow to her undying will to make me blush or laugh at inappropriate moments.

Everybody that tries to express their disappointment to me will get a dildo attached to their refrigerator when they least expect it!

last edited at May 16, 2016 2:34PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lmao yeah my family wouldn't like any of that XD they would need to be invited to the actual wedding or they would make my life hell

I have some idea of what my parents will be like since I've seen them when all my brother's wedding stuff was going on, and I know my mom will want to be involved and "helping"... We'll have to find her something to do or she'll hovercraft over every little detail.

When Su's mother said she would definitely love to bring her biker club to the wedding party and we said we'd be okay with it, we've been actually seriously considering having the party in my mother's restaurant in Alexandria. 1) it can hold 500 people. And 2) They have Jack Daniels in barrels. xD It would be a teeny, tiny bit difficult to haul everyone there, though. ^_^;;

Wow lol how big is the biker club? I do think you'd have to charter your own Boeing-777 to get everyone there lol... my family and circle of close friends are actually both considerably bigger than kanojo's so I'm going to have more issues with whom to put in the wedding (though I'm hoping we somehow agree to no bridal party at all... but again, trying not to worry about this yet...) and whom to invite.

last edited at May 16, 2016 2:35PM

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

I have some idea of what my parents will be like since I've seen them when all my brother's wedding stuff was going on, and I know my mom will want to be involved and "helping"... We'll have to find her something to do or she'll hovercraft over every little detail.

Wow lol how big is the biker club? I do think you'd have to charter your own Boeing-777 to get everyone there lol... my family and circle of close friends are actually both considerably bigger than kanojo's so I'm going to have more issues with whom to put in the wedding (though I'm hoping we somehow agree to no bridal party at all... but again, trying not to worry about this yet...) and whom to invite.

yikes... all this is scary for me and Im not even involved in any of it.lol

where is Kanojo's family from tofu?

last edited at May 16, 2016 2:46PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lol see, once you have to start thinking about a wedding, you just open a can of worms and there are too many things to consider.

They have quite a few generations in the US unlike my family, so she's ethnically some sort of beautiful European cocktail. Some Irish, some German, some other stuff, throw in a little Armenian.

Oh but location-wise they're all over the country. Her dad grew up in Philadelphia which is why they're a family of Warriors fans also. Though most fans don't follow a team once they move to a different city, so he's actually pretty rare that way lol. Big Wilt Chamberlain fan.

last edited at May 16, 2016 3:06PM

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

Lol see, once you have to start thinking about a wedding, you just open a can of worms and there are too many things to consider.

They have quite a few generations in the US unlike my family, so she's ethnically some sort of beautiful European cocktail. Some Irish, some German, some other stuff, throw in a little Armenian.

Oh but location-wise they're all over the country. Her dad grew up in Philadelphia which is why they're a family of Warriors fans also. Though most fans don't follow a team once they move to a different city, so he's actually pretty rare that way lol. Big Wilt Chamberlain fan.

She has some Irish so that explains the red hair. Is it true what they say about the red heads?XD

Im pretty ethnically ambiguous myself so i get confused and asked where Im from on a regular basis throw in the fact that I have a accent and "interesting" name and people just cant seem to stop with the crazy questions.
The reason I asked actually was because of her name, I wonder if Im saying it properly. tehhe

there was some sort of scandal down the street and the freaking swat team is outside running around. The drama of this City, I bet it was nothing and all this fuzz for nothing. Dc politics. smh

last edited at May 16, 2016 4:52PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Everybody that tries to express their disappointment to me will get a dildo attached to their refrigerator when they least expect it!

wise pervy grandpa
Do that and I'll sneak a rainbow dildo in your hand luggage so you have an embarrassing story with airport security...

last edited at May 16, 2016 4:51PM

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

wise pervy grandpa
Do that and I'll sneak a rainbow dildo in your hand luggage so you have an embarrassing story with airport security...

why would that be embarrassing, everyone should master bate its healthy. Although that dildo would find itself in the trash i cant imagine having a dildo touched by airport security, with all the crap they must touch. eww

what have you been up to Azai?

last edited at May 16, 2016 4:56PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

wise pervy grandpa

why would that be embarrassing, everyone should master bate its healthy. Although that dildo would find itself in the trash i cant imagine having a dildo touched by airport security, with all the crap they must touch. eww

Lol I'm not that much #TeamShameless xD
And I've had my share of fun these past weeks, but I'm back to my nerd self again. Gotta study, since I have some very important exams in a few months DX
How about you, elthundercat?

last edited at May 16, 2016 5:13PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

She has some Irish so that explains the red hair. Is it true what they say about the red heads?XD

Lol which redhead stereotype are you referring to?

Im pretty ethnically ambiguous myself so i get confused and asked where Im from on a regular basis throw in the fact that I have a accent and "interesting" name and people just cant seem to stop with the crazy questions.
The reason I asked actually was because of her name, I wonder if Im saying it properly. tehhe

Her name? Kanojo is not kanojo's name lol. Kanojo means girlfriend in Japanese (well, it doesn't directly translate as girlfriend, but it's used to refer to person's girlfriend), so I just jokingly started referring to her that way here and it stuck.

there was some sort of scandal down the street and the freaking swat team is outside running around. The drama of this City, I bet it was nothing and all this fuzz for nothing. Dc politics. smh

Oh wow :| I haven't been to DC in awhile but every time I do, the traffic is terribly memorable, in a very bad way lol. I can only imagine there's a lot of president-induced traffic, since any time Obama's in a city, it's horrid traffic wherever his entourage of black cars and motorcycles goes.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I'd be more okay with this than a housekeeper I'd have to repeatedly see lol :P

last edited at May 16, 2016 5:28PM

elthundercat
joined Jan 4, 2016

wise pervy grandpa

Lol I'm not that much #TeamShameless xD
And I've had my share of fun these past weeks, but I'm back to my nerd self again. Gotta study, since I have some very important exams in a few months DX

now now please do tell more? =D

How about you, elthundercat?

Ive been representing #teamshameless quite effortlessly XD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yes. Everything they say about red heads is true.

All of it.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Good morning, everyone..
How are u doing??

Fried Tofu San
Congratz for yr engagement... Finally, u made yr decision..
Geez.. Whats wrong with u? xD U cant differentiate Lin from Su? U should eat banana lol... Now, u got refried lolz...

Newp
I finaly can open imgur.. You re so damn talented.. Share more anytime..

Nezchan
Ahaha.. You post yr work.. I m not done yet reading as my eyes didnt cooperate with me last night. But, i can tell that i like yr writing style, dude..

Elthundercat
No raining anymore, lol?

To reply you must either login or sign up.