Forum › Posts by Skyrin

Skyrin
Inko-sensei discussion 26 Nov 05:51
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Guys I think they broke up.

From that expression? I very much doubt it.

Apologies, I failed to inject enough sarcasm into my comment.

Skyrin
Inko-sensei discussion 23 Nov 09:05
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Guys I think they broke up.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Can relate to the adults in the room, feeling pretty cleansed myself.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ahaha yes I'm sure our main duo are the first idols/seiyuu to ever have had their hidden sides revealed, clearly they are now the one and only reason public facing figures like them get criticized and scrutinized on their every word and gesture. Absolutely no one before this thought about how their favorite celebrities really are behind the scenes, nope not at all.

Bitch please.

last edited at Nov 1, 2022 9:07AM

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

How can I be tearing up simply from learning someone's name jfc

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ohh did not expect the serenading to be such a public spectacle, this should be good.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Interesting that the artwork was used on a random side character this time, but of course it is very much in line with the mass-produced nature of idols as noted in the author's commentary; it did not matter who it was depicting. Not the darkest work in the collection, but still on that side of things definitely.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I can't handle this cuteness now nor can I handle that it's almost over.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Damn elf-chan is so thirsty though.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Oh I see they are just going to make us cry every chapter huh

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Oh no the final volume. I will cry and it is not going to be pretty!

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

well dayum, and here I was resigned to waiting for the final english volume early next year

Man, that's when it will come out?

... probably will have to read this version then I can't hold out.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

The "it hurts so good" phase is necessary for all the amazing makeouts later, I'm sure.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Cool, time to serenade your girl.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Gotta love it when the usual misunderstanding gets punched in the face just a couple of pages after happening.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Categorized under "speed reading without bothering about details too much because the author surely won't" and just enjoying sexy times.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Gahh, what is all this... warmth? ... I feel deep in the blood pump in my chest that people tend to attribute feelings to. Can't handle all these emotions. I am liable to cry when the final volume wraps up, gotta be honest. Himawari-san calling out Matsuri's name likely the with the loudest voice she has ever used in her life was everything.

That same organ in me to which you allude wanted to see Miss Sunflower rush forward and embrace Matsuri rather than vice versa.

But I suppose we’re not quite there yet.

Damn, you are right, we were so close. I suppose that is something we have to hope for in the final volume then, Sugano-sensei please we are all waiting.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Gahh, what is all this... warmth? ... I feel deep in the blood pump in my chest that people tend to attribute feelings to. Can't handle all these emotions. I am liable to cry when the final volume wraps up, gotta be honest. Himawari-san calling out Matsuri's name likely the with the loudest voice she has ever used in her life was everything.

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

it's been built up since way early on.

If by "built up" you mean "he exists" then, yeah, I guess you can call that romantic development.

I find it a bit annoying since it's the typical yuri-isn't-serious sorta vibe; where Ayame is obsessed with Ms Sunflower but obv. that's not to be taken as anything of substance. It was the same earlier on with basically all the various "pairings", only recently-ish it pivoted to take them as something more serious than "they are just being cute together".

Then again how is this seemingly one-sided attraction by Shou any different from not-very-serious and without much substance? Sadly, in my opinion, but I know many here balk at even a slight sign of het so I will leave it at that.

I just want a couple of chapters with only Matsuri and Miss Sunflower...

This is the last volume, right?. It's not like I hate any of this... but having Matsuri hostage during half of the last volume. I can't say I'm really enjoying it.

This is volume 12 out of 13.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Rude. I will have you know I have at least the IQ of body temperature.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Merry Christmas, and a happy Mariah Carey to all!

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Putting all the development talk aside, that two page spread with the bookshelf was lovely. And so was the following page.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

A wild Jerkface appears!
Jerkface uses Charm!
It's not very effective...

Skyrin
Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Already at meeting the parents, things are moving mile a minute now!

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Oh was that how Manaria looked like? I guess it has been a while since I saw a picture of her so I forgot. Well as someone who has read the LN I know this arc can be pretty dumb in several ways, but at least it will lead to good things so eh.