Forum › Posts by BPnthr

joined Dec 16, 2017

Even for a sexy manga, it makes me gloriously happly to see this paring. Nice and happy Mami. Be happy.

joined Dec 16, 2017

Don't worry guys, when you have been into yuri manga/anime as long as some of us have been you start getting used to it.

I'm hella bitter for it, though.

...Aoi Hana feelings...

No truer words...

That being said, yeah... rough landing. I was quite shocked at the ending myself. You chose to do what? With who? Girl why?! Ok...

joined Dec 16, 2017

...if we're all looking in on the girls life as spectators, not just as readers... then your statement brings an interesting perspective and it does make us all voyeurs. Since, ya know, we're clearly not participants.

Have you been talking to that sexy giraffe with the Seto Kaiba voice too?

wakarimasu

Shōjo Kageki Revue Oppai

I Understand

joined Dec 16, 2017

Straight from My Hobby is Weird. Well. Not straight, of course ...

Was thinking the same. Now all she needs is a subway station and... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I thought the same thing lmao. TBH, this girl is all of us.

...if we're all looking in on the girls life as spectators, not just as readers... then your statement brings an interesting perspective and it does make us all voyeurs. Since, ya know, we're clearly not participants.

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

Good lord, there are very few of us that like dark yuri like this. Damn... ah well, thank you uploaded for uploading this. I'll take it and see where it leads. To those that have read ahead, thank you for blocking out the spoilers.

Subscribed and looking forward to the next issue.

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

First off, patience to those who are waiting for something to happen. This is long and drawn out but it's not without purpose. This is a delicate situation and she is answering it with that in consideration. I'm glad in this one she decided to talk with her friend and get better insight on what she's doing. Something she should have done a long time before but her character seems to not want to involve too many people that aren't relevant and she has a tendency for avoidance.
This is yuri drama. It's paced out as such.
Oh, and on Citrus, I also agree the final chapter was garbage. Not because of the drama but because the end felt rushed to a conclusion. I don't want that to happen to this one after such a long play. It should give proper closure and answer to feelings left hanging, things left unsaid, undone, etc. Rare but here's hoping they don't listen to those that are rushing towards a conclusion. Here's to hoping the resolution to this is a good one.

In other news, are they getting an anime?

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

Hmm...bittersweet.

joined Dec 16, 2017

Slavery is wrong. Paedophilia is wrong. Species racism is wrong. This manga combines all three. It's disgusting. How can you people be okay with such a horrible, toxic relationship?!

This is a work of fiction. No actual beastkin were harmed in the making of this comic.

Though your intentions and morals are sound, in a world of fiction they may not always apply.

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

Skull kiss... but when you kiss aren't you already kissing skulls? Also, WELCOME BACK!

joined Dec 16, 2017

Holy shite that crying Mel was painful to look at. A face of devastation. Oof, ow, my heartbone.

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

someone show donald trump this
maybe itll bring world peace

No, he'll just put an executive order out to ban all cute yuri in the west and on all social media because of something trivial.

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

Ya bunch of normies. But seriously, WAT. Hug me I'm scared.

joined Dec 16, 2017

This was a very pleasant read! Best friend character wing woman of the year for me! That is what best friends do. See that rock solid support throughout?! Damn!
Great little journey between the two MCs. Enjoyed the original and this one. Thanks translator!

joined Dec 16, 2017

Amazing what a little makeup can do. Looked to have her eyelashes done, hair redone, and a little makeup on the face. Gave off a different vibe right after that.

In other news, keep Noah away from that toolset. Unless you're at the circus and you want an insta-clown!

joined Dec 16, 2017

(thought about it)

Hey, they're talking about it, she's thinking about it...

joined Dec 16, 2017

climate change

Oh my God what are you doing?! I'm dead.

"My heart beats like crazy." "My throat is so tight I can't breathe."

Sounds like a relapse. Get back in bed before there's a tragedy tag added!

BPnthr
Smile Style discussion 28 Oct 23:18
joined Dec 16, 2017

It's so zany and I love it!

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

The cutest and most badass couple, and in canon they're married and have a family with their adopted daughter Vivio.

That one time someone messed with Vivio...

Two words you never want to be on the receiving end of...

DIVINE BUSTER

They are definitely a power couple for sure.

BPnthr
Yuri Moyou discussion 15 Oct 07:25
joined Dec 16, 2017

What. A. Tease!

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

"Hand holding" That's it folks! NSFW tag please!!

BPnthr
joined Dec 16, 2017

While it's an complete understatement to say "Do not replicate" because it's just a manga,these people aren't real, etc... I thoroughly enjoy the responses people have from scenes like this. Stories really ignite something in people and that means the author has done their job. Enjoy that feeling :).

That being said, oh yeah... in manga world she would have had to crap out a toenail with how far my foot would have gone up her behind. Not. Cool. At. All.

joined Dec 16, 2017

The level of detail to the muscles always pulls me in. Liking the development between the two and the dynamic of their relationship. Also, can't be THAT hard to take off :p

joined Dec 16, 2017

I know I am missing some of the logic, such as it is, of the nuances of this discussion, but it’s a little surprising to see so much energy expended on criticizing Michiko and Tomoko when the basic issue of the story is Takebe criticizing herself.

The story just showed us that it’s possible to move into being a wife and mother and not give up your entire identity or personal style (hence the toddler mistaking Takebe for her mother). What it’s not possible to do is continue to always hang out with your friends and cause trouble when your friends don’t have time to hang out and causing trouble isn’t so much fun anymore.

The whole premise of the story is that Takebe needs to find a way to move on from the delinquent thug life (which is what she wants) and still be herself (which is what Soramori wants, and now Takebe realizes that she wants that too).

Based on personal observation, my recommendation:

Roller Derby

Except the recommendation. Roller Derby is a terrible idea. Roller Skating, now that's better. /s
Absolutely great assessment!

last edited at Sep 19, 2018 3:01AM

BPnthr
Gunjo discussion 15 Sep 00:17
joined Dec 16, 2017

Well, once again...that was intense. What a conversation to have over sex. But you can feel the wind down. I'm OK with this... and I hope they are able to meet their end with resolve.

joined Dec 16, 2017

There's a lot of the use of the term "crazy" being thrown around. At what point is love something that's always considered sensible? Emi seems just really emotional and immature. Internalizing it for so long, it just seems like this is what caused the pot to boil over. Whether or not her interaction with the boys Yuu liked were intentional seems a bit dubious. Boys tend to go for physical first, then everything else second. So I'm slightly inclined to believe her. Doesn't make her the final judge in character of boys for Yuu nor does it give her the right to act that way... but she needs to get a handle on her emotions. Yuu needs to speak up and get this out the way. I'm happy she recognized she's built that superiority complex so now she needs to address the overflowing pot she helped create.

Not a bad story.