Forum › Posts by IzzyLebasi

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

BRUH! XD This was soooooo worth the wait! XD Oosawa-san lost her mind/cool LOL
She can't be cool ...
when she's around Koga-san! (I forget names sorry if this isn't the right name y'all know what I'm talking about though).

I'm dying also the brothers are sooo adorable. Omg, when they went on and on about the lazer beams. These precious babies

lol and it's true younger brothers will never call their older sisters cute. Most siblings that are brother and sister won't. Sisters will compliment sisters though.

Edit: I realize I got the name right. But I often get confused cause of all the yuri mangas I'm following lol

last edited at Dec 19, 2022 9:02PM

joined Mar 26, 2014

I am getting so tired of these lacklustre endings; just write the confession chapter?? It's so unfulfilling, and I don't understand the appeal both as an author and a reader of leaving it so... Inconclusive. I thought these days were over...

Same. I thought there would be a real end. But no. Just "Haha suckers! Got ya!"

joined Mar 26, 2014

Shit, guys it's been licensed. Well, guess my broke ass will never know the end. Damn it...
I mean I'm happy for the creator. But fuck me man. Literally so many mangas to read... (T_T) :'/
RIP: My yuri cravings
They gonna starve. XD

The reader only removes content that has been released in English, and sometimes they just leave it up until a DMCA occurs. You're fine.

Thank God! Until it gets an English manga. Which could take 2 to 3 years, or never cause sometimes my fellow Americans still have a lot of hang ups.
Oh that reminds me Whispered Words never got an English translation and I re-read it all the time here.
Or Sasameki Koto if I'm spelling it correctly.

joined Mar 26, 2014

This woman looks like Mindy from Torally Spies and I'm into it!

She totally looks like Mindy and it made the chapter even better (for me at least).

joined Mar 26, 2014

I made the Demon King crap his pants

XD That's what the title should've been

joined Mar 26, 2014

Shit, guys it's been licensed. Well, guess my broke ass will never know the end. Damn it...
I mean I'm happy for the creator. But fuck me man. Literally so many mangas to read... (T_T) :'/
RIP: My yuri cravings
They gonna starve. XD

joined Mar 26, 2014

Dude, I would kill to have Asumi x Nanao just for a little bit. They seem like a sweet pairing.
Bruh, she backed out! Ahhh! I was so mad. Goddamnit why!? C'mon man. They've already bathe together twice so honestly they could communicate or have a little mutual understanding about trying to date or having sex if that's want they both want.
And since we've had nsfw things in nearly every chapter this one kind of seems low-risk/low-reward. That fake out confession infatuated me to no end.
It just felt kinda bland in comparison.
Still I'm hoping that Nanao finds a damn backbone and confesses for real.
Then have senpai get her own room to leave them to "talk" it out, or whatever they need to do winks Haha! I could totally see Senpai joking like that.
Anyway, it was a sort of nice filler chapter, but it would've been better if the confession had been real. All I'm saying.

joined Mar 26, 2014

I don't think there'll be a threesome, neither Nanao nor Asumi are ready for it and the manga seems to clearly want to keep Senpai out of Asumi's harem.
But I can certainly see Senpai trying to push Nanao and Asumi towards each other

I mean, Asumi is the only one of the three that actually has had a threesome before. I think senpai'd be less ready for it than her

I'm inclined to agree. Senpai is the kind of person to tease or be weird to get a reaction, but the moment it's serious to get cold feet about it (either for herself or for in this case her kouhai/under-classmates).
Like that time she said something about Asumi and her getting it on (doing something sort of sexual) then she said "Nah, I guess not." Or something like that. I forgot which chapter it was. I'll go look in a moment since I'm caught up at the this time.

joined Mar 26, 2014

Damn, just straight up calling her her crush

No "oh no what does this mean what are these feelings" nope. "Oh turns out I'm still VERY ATTRACTED TO HER. I know what THAT means."

Good shit

It so is! I love it! No denial just acceptance

joined Mar 26, 2014

Me every Sunday: "It can't really get any better than this, really".
This manga every next Sunday: "You are wrong AGAIN!"

I felt this! XD

joined Mar 26, 2014

Bruh, why does it look like Mitsuki has magic marler on her forehead? XD (Chiiiill it's a joke, but yeah hair looks a little different this time.)
And awesome we got to see side characters as teens. That mohawk was awesome! Bro! Grow it back! XD
They got cleansed I'm dying XD

joined Mar 26, 2014

And they were roommates

They were.

Oh c'mon, this is just IKEA Yuri at this point!

more like IKEYA Yuri ;D

? Water or pond yuri? "I LIKE YA yuri?"

What? Could someone explain the joke to me please?
I get the first one cause of the furniture store. But IKEYA translates to a pond or reservoir in Japanese.
Nevermind I get it now cause of the box referenced in the picture where they look like they're living together

last edited at Nov 12, 2022 2:31PM

joined Mar 26, 2014

So cute when best friends have polaroids of each other in their phone cases. These girls must be really close.

Definitely a great friendship, gal pals even

And they were roommates

They were.

So now they finally know each other's identities? Outright communication include in school?

Yes! Now we will get the “gay gyaru and clueless gloomy girl” arc before they become… besties

God! I hope so. Honestly, I'm a sucker for that trope.

joined Mar 26, 2014

I've never even heard the name. Though after checking them out I can see why. They suck ass

I know right. They have maybe one song that isn't shit and it's called creep. It was used in the animated movie,"The Book of life."

And he/voice actor actually sung it better for the movie by slowing it down.

last edited at Nov 6, 2022 12:15PM

joined Mar 26, 2014

It is good that I checked the comments because I didn’t get it at all. XD

Same. Finally, I get the joke. I figured she was distracted but I didn't want to assume by wearing yuri goggles. Ya know?

last edited at Nov 6, 2022 12:16PM

joined Mar 26, 2014

^^^^
I don’t think Mitsuki is in love with Aya yet. At least she is not aware of it. She references the whole situation as friendship issues, it is clear in her talks with Narita (Jerkface-kun). If romance was a factor, things would be much more complicated and she’d admit it to her confidant, even if they are not close — or we would at least have a thought from her indicating that she’s not 100% talking about friendship.
Mitsuki is dense. And your point is true: she thinks that Aya wouldn’t see her as a romantic option after knowing she’s a girl. So, why develop feelings? Mitsuki is not aware she also likes Aya, she doesn’t know it’s an option. Gloomy girl was too preoccupied with clearing out the misunderstanding and having a friend (or, as we see it, maintaining a relationship with someone who seems to really understand her — something special that she is only partly aware of).

I agree with this. ^^^ 100%
You said something I've thought about too. Like to her because Aya didn't know she was a girl it was easier to talk to her, plus Aya's interests in both Mitsuki and records kept her coming back etc. Even the Uncle was confused by their interaction when Aya wrote her number on Mitsuki (not knowing she was a she)

I don't think it'll be too quick of a resolution then into dating situation. The characters and the story would suffer if this were the case. Like you've said Aya also had to realize it doesn't matter the gender because it was Mitsuki she was attracted to the whole time. That's the constant. Mitsuki even as a boy or a girl. She's had a thing for Mitsuki this whole time. Example: That time Mitsuki became a prince by doing a kaedon (can't spell but you know what I mean).

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_guy_she_was_interested_in_wasnt_a_guy_at_all_ch08#4

She blushed and thought she saw a hint of the record store guy (or something right?) on an entirely different occasion.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_guy_she_was_interested_in_wasnt_a_guy_at_all_ch04#4

So they're both kinda dense idiots LMAO

last edited at Nov 3, 2022 5:15AM

joined Mar 26, 2014

I'm fine with the friendship thing as long as it's just a step and not the end :p

Considering their relationship this far, it make sense for them to start by resolving the immediate issue and take it slow rather than just rushing into things. Remember that Oosawa was feeling kinda "betrayed" by Mitsuki the past few days (or weeks ?)

Yeah, if she went straight for the confession here, it might push Aya away. It is definitely baby steps, but that line about craving more isn't meaningless, either. She's had a taste now, I'm betting the crush is gonna flare back up in earnest.

I'm cool with it too.

But yeah I laughed. Oh yeah just "friends" sure we believe you LMAO.

But yeah too sudden for a confession yet.

If anything I think that the uh forgot her name Aya (gal who frequently goes to record store) that she may be the ome to confess later on. It would take part time (I'm bad at names) record store girl by surprise and it would be funny to see her reaction. Lol like "OH, OH so that's what that was. Flirting? Never heard of it."

joined Mar 26, 2014

Also, gonna put a better song for her to play instead of something from Radiohead (oh yeah, I said it).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFsuHFwEeqM

I think Malmsten might be a bit advanced for her.

Fair enough. Let's start her out on a less intensive song to play, but still lyrically relevant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D3ubBtzXKc

You picked the best song! Dude awesome. XD It is a good choice. Even I thought RadioHead was weak. Like what? She could've said it was Bon Jovi. "Cause I'm cowboy and on a steel horse I ride. I'm wanted (wanted), dead or alive."

"I tried to be discreet, but then I blow it again." (Died in your arms tonight - I know not Bon Jovi)

"Ooooooh we're halfway there! Ooooh living on a prayer. Take my hand. I'll make it our swear."

Anyway, I agree with the song choices especially the last one y'all come up with. Great choice! (Link replies)

Or like an apology song. That would've been alright too.
Like Cavetown - Talk to me
"You don't have to be a hero to save the world
It doesn't make you a narcissist to love yourself
It feels like nothing is easy, it'll never be
That's alright, let it out, talk to me."

https://youtu.be/PHV1wZ7tzoA

I mean ya know. It has a fitting title. And the guy is talking to a sad friend or girl in the song. Saying it's alright.
Then it could also have a meaning here of ,"Hey I fucked up and I'm sorry." And the main character has anxiety so it is a fitting song.

last edited at Nov 2, 2022 1:32PM

IzzyLebasi
joined Mar 26, 2014

It's not really depressing though, in the end there was hope. Just imagine visits and talks once Tsubame has time to figure out why Saori's touches always upset her. It's clear that Saori is head over heels, Tsubame just has to grow up a little to understand more. ^.^

These nice things have a certain way of not happening, unfortunately. Two people are sure they'll see each other again, but all it takes is for one party to fail to communicate a single time, for a relationship to evaporate.

"Sometimes a dream is just a dream, it feels so real for so long, and then, in an instant, it's gone."

The difference is, we don't see this failure. I prefer to think of it as something different.

In two months when Tsubame's dad returns, she's coaxed into visiting Saori (it really doesn't take much convincing). She's in awe of Tokyo, of how Saori still shines so brightly in the city. They make up no thanks to Tsubame's very awkward attempts.

Fast forward eight months. They've been keeping in contact, though Saori is busy. She's loving the city and her new acting troupe, but parts of her still miss Tsubame. She thinks maybe it's for the best, and soon she'll be able to move on. Not yet though; she's not in a hurry to get her heart broken again.

Tsubame, who always thought she'd be content in her village, itches to see Tokyo again. Well, that's how she interprets it. Soon she'll finish school, and maybe in the back of her mind is a niggling thought (that she doesn't acknowledge) that maybe Tokyo wouldn't be a bad place to live, at least for a little while. She decides to visit Saori again during the break.

It strikes Saori how much she still loves Tsubame, even after so many months of distance. She tries not to fall back into old traps, but Tsubame acclimates surprisingly well to Saori's odd schedule.

Tsubame has always loved watching Saori perform, but when she sits in on rehearsal and sees how Saori acts with another of the actresses, a kernel of jealousy grows in her heart. She doesn't understand it, not fully. It grows the longer she stays. The day before she's set to return home and she sees the other actress touching her Saori, it suddenly strikes her.

That night, Saori surprises her with strawberry tarts and Tsubame tries in her very awkward way to talk to Saori. It doesn't go well. Frustrated, Tsubame sees how red Saori's lips are from the strawberries and has an idea. The kiss is short, but both girls are blushing furiously. Tsubame makes an awkward comment about how it looked like Saori's lip was bleeding.

Saori kisses her again.

The end scene would be Tsubame grinning on the train home - until someone notices her. She stops for a moment, but then goes right back to smiling. Her heart is full, and she's decided to apply to some schools in Tokyo after all. Who knows what kind of trouble Saori would get to on her own.

Ahem, anyway, that's how I like to think of it.

Thank you so much for this! I needed a good end. T.T

IzzyLebasi
Make a Mark discussion 23 Aug 12:27
joined Mar 26, 2014

The second part kinda ruined it for me. I thought/hoped that this would be one of the rare stories where people actually move on with their lives and find happiness elsewhere, but nope, it's just another "they're stuck together now" ending. I feel like these toxic relationship endings are simply not as interesting or original as authors seem to think? And this particular story had also used the classic bi player trope—which I really wish would die already—so overall... somewhat disappointing to me.

Preach!

IzzyLebasi
Make a Mark discussion 22 Aug 20:53
joined Mar 26, 2014

Oh off topic, but how do I get my username changed on here? This account is pretty old from when I was in middle school so maybe 10 or 12 years old. I'd like to change it to CrazedFanatic if possible, or Random_Fanatic if the other one is taken.

IzzyLebasi
Make a Mark discussion 22 Aug 20:35
joined Mar 26, 2014

Okay, so mixed feelings. It feels like they kind of Villainized bisexual women. I don't know man like yeah some people from every sexuality (pan, bi, straight, lesbian, gay, and etc) can be players, but it seems like senpai was just living their life. She wasn't bothering anyone and even got shit for it (guy almost hitting her for saying not interested). I don't think Chihiro was really emotionally mature and was too fixated on senpai. This is on Chihiro more than senpai. Senpai was being herself. (Though and don't get me wrong I've been and experienced what it's like to be a Chihiro part 1 Chihiro only. I never went player for kicks.) Senpai was pretty open about how she viewed people and relationships as a pain. She didn't want to put in the effort. Or change if someone asked her to. She thought that was freedom.
Yeah, it was shitty of senpai to cancel their plans last minute, but so many people put their dates/bfs/gfs before their friends and even their families. So I mean I can and can't fault her for that. If it happens more than a few times though I would be pretty pissed and wouldn't make plans with them at all.
But Chihiro kept hoping she'd change. That was all on Chihiro. Senpai never said she'd stop, never said anything that would make them closer besides the casual "Wanna go to a hotel?", it was more like she wanted to see if Chihiro was like the others or a test to see how long it would take before she said,"Yes" and what it would look like. Senpai was even a little disappointed (in my opinion) she was like,"I knew it. You're always like that." As if Chihiro not changing and giving in to senpai was so predictable.

That's for part one.

Now part two:
I believe Senpai deserves better. I mean like I said before she isn't a villian, she's just human, and she liked sleeping around as is her right as an individual/person.
Chihiro went all bent out of shape and broke other girls hearts like senpai in a warped attempt to forget, and never forget senpai by acting like her.
This was neither a shock or a development for me. I was like yeah figures. Can't have someone be healthy, get heartbroken, and then continue to be healthy/themselves. No no gotta go for crazy bītćh or nothing.
Seriously, she was just breaking girls hearts that looked like senpai to get back at her?? Like gurl get some therapy. Or move?! Maybe move?

I thought she had gone overseas or something to have a change of scenery that would've been nice. Then have them "meet" at a company party where everyone even the board of trustees attends.
Or if they wanted a "bad end" they could've had Chihiro married to a Canadian or some shit. Like "You had your chance and now I'm taken" oops XD ya know?
Or the friend on the train talk about how awesome their boss is and that their wife is quite the looker. Or something ya know.

I definitely didn't think the end was anything great. Chihiro just couldn't handle rejection, or not getting her way cause really they were never in a relationship, relationship for her to feel like she was owned something out of her friendship with senpai.
That's really what the story's about: Chihiro's gay ass needs therapy. Lots of it!

Senpai was just living her life, her way and then she changed her mind. That's growth.

Chihiro was a literal pouty child all throughout and then decided fuck it I'll wreck people's hearts since they/senpai didn't want me as I was. I was ready to love them, and so fuck them it's too late.

Which is weird cause I think Chihiro still likes senpai and never really stopped, but she's too into her new persona to want to be a good GF to senpai. She like thought about it for two seconds and decided to ignore it... cause maybe being vulnerable again is too painful for her?
That's all I can think about.

Then she gets all macho and she's like oh interesting you like me the same way as I did back then? Okay, then time for your heart to be broken. Like what? Senpai never tried kissing Chihiro or being romantic with them (in part one), so this is just all kinds of fucked and she doesn't (Chihiro) understand that she wasn't owned anything back then and she thinks because she was "wronged" that she can act this way... that's just not sitting well with me.
Chihiro is worse than all the other people senpai used to sleep around with simply because of this victim mentality when she wasn't abused, just not "chosen". If senpai had used her to crash at her house, for sex, to hit her, or to buy her meals then maybe I could how that ending would make sense but in this context it's just waaaaaaay off. Not even good. Chihiro is fucked up, was fucked up, and she never changed her mentality or made peace with not being chosen by a pretty girl.
Senpai for the win guys. She is best girl in both chapters. Just trying to live her life, her way. She deserves better!

IzzyLebasi
VAMPEERZ discussion 14 Dec 15:10
joined Mar 26, 2014

Dude this is story is awesome! I really like it. I'm glad I found a vampire yuri that doesn't make me groan. For real Mira's vamps were just a no from me. Anyway, I will definitely read until the end. No matter what! 100%

joined Mar 26, 2014

So, the reason behind the older girls’ double takes: because she’s just so darned adorable, or because she’s the Orphan with Distinguished Parents (who she physically resembles)?

Also, in regard to the “Let me touch you!” “Not there!” scene:

So did things escalate quickly into Schlick City (almost impossible), was this a prelude to the haircut in some way, or something else?

Otherwise (or in addition), passes inspection all around. More, please.

That scene also did not sit right with me... Made me think of another manga really shitty too.. "Paradise something" it had to do with a "complex" we live to serve men BS and it basically ended with the tormented forgiving their abusers...

joined Mar 26, 2014

Totally looking forward to more! I do like that it's a pure take on an age gap. I read a few or have read a few. This one seems very interesting and adorable.

I'm glad it isn't the angst or outrageous like some others cough cough I'm looking at you My Dear Teacher and Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 (outrageous).

High school age gap is acceptable to an extend, but Ginza had a teacher being romantic with a middle schooler... That I could not approve of. Like if it were two adults or even a 17 year old then frenching would be acceptable but using tongue and beyond with a middle schooler is just gross. I don't even care that it's fictional. Just no.

Adult is 18 and over (mostly cause I'm American).

More to the point: That's why I DO LIKE THIS MANGA. Because it's really sweet in a way and wholesome.
Hopefully it stays comical and lighthearted cause it does these two things well.

I hope it moves the focus and that we get to see Misumi grow up (18/20) so they can be more open about their relationship. They do seem happy and that to me is important and it seems more like to idiot friends hanging out (idiot as in like silly not to be taken offensively) and having butterflies lol