Forum › Posts by triviabingo

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Doubt they'll kiss, and even if they do kiss it'll be Hino kissing Koguma's tits or thighs or something perverted like that, it won't be some romantic lip-to-lip kissing.
I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

21 chapters and they (the author) still can't draw love. I suppose I'd commend Akamaru-sensei for staying true to the series title to the very end.

I'll admit that the cheek kisses were kinda cute tho.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Yeah no, I'm not brave enough to read a love hexagram drama with an unclear ending without knowing how it'll end. I'll wait till this series is completed and read the comments for spoilers. If it's a happy end then I'll read it but if it's some aangsty bittersweet end with one of the ex ended up all alone and need to move on then maybe I'll pass

last edited at May 24, 2019 2:59AM

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

going by the index page on ch 1 this is most likely a 2-shot too so this is game over for kanako

unless 'Summer, on the Roof' is like an epic finale where all protags reappear like a "Lilium Terrarium : Endgame" or something and they give her a good ending there but I won't get my hopes up

last edited at May 21, 2019 5:29AM

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

ouch

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Better twist if she was a yandere

I can already picture it
"Oh those fanmails of yours? I've burnt them along with the rest of the trash. Ïͬ͛͏̤̫'̪̽̂ͮ͜Ṁ̓̑͑͂͑͗͋̔́҉̡͕̰̘̹ ̴̦̩͔̗̰̰͓̾͞ͅT̿͊͂̈̒҉̲̠͈̳̮̤̻̺ͅH̵̺̪̻͕̮̅͘E̵̪̝̭͔͕̠̍͂ͤͭ̊ͩ͘ ̵̣̥͙͙̤̠͎̳̱̉̐ͧŎ̥͖̭͙͖̥̭ͧ̋̓ͨ̔ͯ̚Ṋ̸̖̥̓̃̀͡L̸̢̡̫̹͎̗̬̫̟ͬ̈́̏ͤ̍̄ͯ̚ͅY͈̲ͫ ̛̦͇̳̪͕̹͍ͥ̂̑ͥͦͪ̓̓̚͘͞F͚̥̦ͦ͛A̳͚̲̟̝̻̘̹̣̐̒ͭ͆̿̐N̴̛̥̞̬̟̝ͩͦͥ̅͋͗̓̚͡ ̵͔̰̼͉̟̺̖͎ͯ̉̉͗̃͌̍Y̸̶̤͇ͣ̍ͮ̓̚͜O̵͕̞̼͖̜̜ͫͦ̈͢ͅU̢̡̪̲͈̔͑́̃̌ͪ ̻̙̱͙̽̽̒̽ͯ̀ͭ͡͡N͗̾̇҉̵̵͇̼̞̯̭̻̗E̴̛̬̘̳͊͆͟E͚̗̼̍̾̄̔̅̏ͨ̿D̓̓ͣ̌͂̑͏̖̯̻̭̙̮̰ͅ ̛̤̟̭̥̲̟ͭ̓̆̏̈́͆ͭͧ͞C͓͔̉ͩͫ̾̈́́̆́̚H̫̯̾̇ͧ̒̋̈́Iͪ̐҉̙̲͡C̡̭̹̳͕̦̱̱ͭ̔Ḧ̗̱͙̹̰̣́̌ͩͦ͡A̢͎̞̯̭ͩͩͣͮͮ́͠N̶̨͎̹̘̽ͦͧͮͅ
.AHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
IM CHICHANS PET SHE CALL ME NAGI I CANT BELIEVE THIS I'M SO HAPPY I COULD DIE AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ā͓̤̰̠̱̗ͣ̆̾H̶̝̠̭̜͍͕͎͑ͣ̈́Ä̘̟͍̲̣̰̫͠Ĥ̱̙ͭ͑̈̇͗A͕͎͙̞͂ͪ͒̊̑̚Ȟ̘̪̩͛ͥͬ̋̃̎H̦͈̅̊́ͦ̌ͨÀ̧̪̘͚͉̓͐H͔̰̱͉̫̊ͥ́́̚A̭͌̉ͭ̈́̅̆̕H̤̽A̵͖̯̗͎̐̎ͦH̑̈ͥ̇ͤ̚A̢͛̀̾̋H̜̩̠̖̖̙̬̏͟A̴̳͇̓H̴̗̭ͨH̯̠̤̠̻̰ͬ̋̿́ͣͅH̺̰̻͚̓̉̇̏ͯ̆Ả̶̮͍̜̲̦̟̣ͧ̋H̷̳̄̽̇̋ͤA͕̜͉͎̲̍̌͂ͣ̚H̔ͩ̚A͓̰̝͙͕̓͋̉̓̐́H͕͎̱̭̞̹̦̓Å̩̎͂͆́ͣ͌H̛̩͛A͕͕̫H͈̪̰̅̀̀̆̾̔ͥH̛͎͓̲̤̹̼͗ͭ̏̄̆ͮ̾A͉̪͇H̀̋̈́͆̀A͚͍̦͖̮̩̔Ā͓̤̰̠̱̗ͣ̆̾H̶̝̠̭̜͍͕͎͑ͣ̈́Ä̘̟͍̲̣̰̫͠Ĥ̱̙ͭ͑̈̇͗A͕͎͙̞͂ͪ͒̊̑̚Ȟ̘̪̩͛ͥͬ̋̃̎H̦͈̅̊́ͦ̌ͨÀ̧̪̘͚͉̓͐H͔̰̱͉̫̊ͥ́́̚A̭͌̉ͭ̈́̅̆̕H̤̽A̵͖̯̗͎̐̎ͦH̑̈ͥ̇ͤ̚A̢͛̀̾̋H̜̩̠̖̖̙̬̏͟A̴̳͇̓H̴̗̭ͨH̯̠̤̠̻̰ͬ̋̿́ͣͅH̺̰̻͚̓̉̇̏ͯ̆Ả̶̮͍̜̲̦̟̣ͧ̋H̷̳̄̽̇̋ͤA͕̜͉͎̲̍̌͂ͣ̚H̔ͩ̚A͓̰̝͙͕̓͋̉̓̐́H͕͎̱̭̞̹̦̓Å̩̎͂͆́ͣ͌H̛̩͛A͕͕̫H͈̪̰̅̀̀̆̾̔ͥH̛͎͓̲̤̹̼͗ͭ̏̄̆ͮ̾A͉̪͇H̀̋̈́͆̀A͚͍̦͖̮̩̔Ā͓̤̰̠̱̗ͣ̆̾H̶̝̠̭̜͍͕͎͑ͣ̈́Ä̘̟͍̲̣̰̫͠Ĥ̱̙ͭ͑̈̇͗A͕͎͙̞͂ͪ͒̊̑̚Ȟ̘̪̩͛ͥͬ̋̃̎H̦͈̅̊́ͦ̌ͨÀ̧̪̘͚͉̓͐H͔̰̱͉̫̊ͥ́́̚A̭͌̉ͭ̈́̅̆̕H̤̽
Ḩ̶͚̜͔̻̹̣̝̠̆̇͛̽ͯ̐͘A̸̹̮̞͚̞̜ͤ̈́ͦ̀H̄ͫͮ̄̾̍͋ͬ̇҉͇͓̖͎E͇̤̥͖̮͍͓̤͊̈͟͝H̥͎̊͋ͧ͡A͈̳̲͚͇̬͋̊͒̋̒̔̽H̛̳͉̙͇̻̞ͥ̑̓̎ͩ̓̊͒͞ͅE̸̗͍̊̆̑̕̕A͉͎̬̱̫̯͂͌ͭ̈́̌̀͟ͅH̠͕̠͇͈̻͎͈ͤ̑̀̿̔̆̑̓̀̚H̆̾ͬ̾ͮ̂̾ͯ͏̞̤̩̠͖̲͍͈͝H̨̩͈͙̜̠̱ͩͨͪͥ̾̓̏͘͞ͅḚ͙͎̖͎͍͔̯̓͌̿͋͗́A̲̝̱ͧ̂̀ͭ̓ͧ̋̀̚̕͝H̫̪̗̦̰͚̻̒̐͗͠Ȩ̣ͫͫH̲̩͉̩̭̘͈͑͛̒͛A͉̫̬̤̖̰̖̙͌̍͑̋̂͂͠H̖͇̲̗̦̀̚E͎̘ͪ̀̆͘H̲͔̖͓͙͔̣̹ͪ̀͛̾̃̈́̕͞Ȩ̝̟͇̓ͮ̿ͣ̆ͯͬ̋̚H̶̊̎҉̧̗͎̬̗̬̺̰A̸̶̖͕̬͉͎͈͑ͪ͆̐̌̓ͭH̨͉̯̭̳̪͕ͭ͆ͯͯ̿̄ͤ̚͜E͖̭̱͎͉͕̞̘̰ͫ̾̀̿̍̀͞A̤̘̗̩͎̹̥̅̊ͫ͂͌͌̅H̸̻̖͔͍͗ͪ̓̑̄͞E̷̜̠̹͍̙͎̫̍̉ͣ͂̓͊͘H̞̳̘̖̙͙̣̦̒ͫ̇ͦ͒͡A̹͚̮̻̭ͫ̔H̸͉̟̅͢͡Ḙ̲̎ͦ̏͡ͅA͔̭͑́͐ͫH̷̪̱͖̒͑̋̐̈́ͣ͘͡Ẽ̩̺̻̺̖͕̀͝H̖͚̣̻͈͓̜́̈͑͛A͇̘̣̱̓ͣͤͯͮͥ̓̂͌͟E̸̹͉̻͎̬͍̥̣̎ͯ̉͟͡H̶̩͈͍̣̙͔̮̻̓̃́͞A̪͎͎̤͔̳̝̯̙͆̍ͧ͋̈̀̀̀H̡̡͓̱͆̆̐ͧE̩̓ͭͤ̇̅̋͘͞Ả̆͏͙̪̠̝H̘́̀̓̕Ḙ̛̪̓Ă͂̿ͨ҉̥͖͈H̫̖͍̠ͫ͋͘Ẹ̢̳̿H̱̥̳̣̺̤̰̙̼ͬ͗̿ͯ̕A̷̰̼̺̝̞͍͚ͬ̇̑͢͡ͅĒ̮̞̪̣͆ͣ̑̅̈́̋ͩ͐͘Ḫ̶̺̰̘͈͖̃͋̐ͨ̿͒̐͠ͅA͎̻͂̄͌͌ͭͮ͗H̢͙͈̫͇̾̏͂̊ͨ̅̃̇͝E̶̻̪̹̬̹ͨ́Ã̶̷̘͍̱̜̲͉̖̜̿ͣH̤͈͖̟͆ͦ̚E͑̉͊̂ͭͫ̓͏̗͎͚͚͢A̶̯̱̦̒͊H̴̢̜͍̪̲̯͎̱ͣ̃͌̃̽̽ͣͮ̔͠Ḩ̶͚̜͔̻̹̣̝̠̆̇͛̽ͯ̐͘A̸̹̮̞͚̞̜ͤ̈́ͦ̀H̄ͫͮ̄̾̍͋ͬ̇҉͇͓̖͎E͇̤̥͖̮͍͓̤͊̈͟͝H̥͎̊͋ͧ͡A͈̳̲͚͇̬͋̊͒̋̒̔̽H̛̳͉̙͇̻̞ͥ̑̓̎ͩ̓̊͒͞ͅE̸̗͍̊̆̑̕̕A͉͎̬̱̫̯͂͌ͭ̈́̌̀͟ͅH̠͕̠͇͈̻͎͈ͤ̑̀̿̔̆̑̓̀̚H̆̾ͬ̾ͮ̂̾ͯ͏̞̤̩̠͖̲͍͈͝H̨̩͈͙̜̠̱ͩͨͪͥ̾̓̏͘͞ͅḚ͙͎̖͎͍͔̯̓͌̿͋͗́A̲̝̱ͧ̂̀ͭ̓ͧ̋̀̚̕͝H̫̪̗̦̰͚̻̒̐͗͠Ȩ̣ͫͫ
Ä̸̴̷̴̤͉̤͕̭̭̹̗́̔̏̐̏̑͗ͬ̚Ȧ̸̶̡̠̳͖͚̣̝̪̘̞̳͇͈̯̰̠̣͕̭ͩ̓ͮ͋̈̄̈́̔̽ͬ̋̓ͬ̓A̷̴ͦͤ̂ͨͥͥͧͬ̑ͪͤ̓̈́ͪ̽̂ͭ́͘҉̗̪̺͖̺̗̥̠̬̪͕ͅA̴̦̘͚̣̖̱̝̭͌̇̈́ͤ̌ͥ̊́̎̈́ͭͮ̽ͭ̏ͨ́̽̚͘̕͠Ă̘̰̰̩̖̩̭͓̝̹̩̠̺͔͙̩̥̍͊ͨ̿̕͜͜ͅA̵̢̜̻̰̱̟͎̽̂͗͂ͭ̑̀ͬ͐͛͑̅́͘͟Ą̎ͣͮͧ͑ͪ̈̃͑ͥͣ̽ͣ̓̆ͬ̈́͞҉̠͙̘̬̮̗͎̫̟͡Ȃ̵̬̗̮̠̩̞̻̗̦̳͚̤͙͍͍͍̤ͣ͋̍̄ͬ̆ͩ̾͠ͅA͔͓̩̗̲̗̱̙̞̭̝̠͈̻̯͗̏ͭͧͦ̐ͫ̈́̚̕̕͠ͅA̵̛͕̭͎̱̻͍͈ͫ̄̈́̈͟A̧̓ͯ͒ͮ͌ͫ̄̅̐ͯ͏̡͕̼̮̘̣̝̭̞̻̼͜A̸̲̜̹̩͍͖̟̹͇͍̘̖̝̣̙̰̼ͪͬ́̓ͯͣ͑̽͛ͮͮȦ̷̛͇̖̥̜͔͚̩̪̩̖̔̃͛ͣ̂͐ͬͣ̂̂ͨ̍̎͋͢͡Ă͋ͭ̃̓̓̈́̒̏ͮͨ̊͂͂̀̿ͫ̓̚͏̨̛̜͔͕͕̖̮͈̙͞͝A̶̶̢̭̯̬̼̙̯̯͓͐̂ͯ̋ͧ̓̿̒ͦ͘A̸̠̦̟̦͍̼̹̠̰̲̘̦̿͂́͆̿͗̽̓͒̈́́ͪͣͣ̽ͫ͌̕A͌ͫͫ̾͆ͬͬ̿̆͏̛̗͓͈̙̻̰͚͈͓̰͔͟͟͝A̵̛̮̠̥͎͉̓͒ͤͩ̑ͥ̉ͧ͛ͩ̃͟͠A̧̨̺̯͉̯͔̗͔͚͓̅͗̌̔̔̊̎ͅA̷̴͈̝̫̥̫̣̲̣̳̭̼̽̍̽ͪ͑ͦ̽ͥ̀ͅȦ̳̙̦̝͎͎͎̒́̀A̷̧͖͚̖̹̯̟̤̝͓̜̠̬͕͎̺͖̪͓̹͒͑̇͋̃ͩ̓ͫͯ͂ͥ͌͆ͪ̇̊̔ͮ̓A̸̤̣͓̩̻͇͖̟̻̜̤̩͙̗̭̦̺̮̓ͧͫͫͧ̑̆ͯ̊̃ͭ̿͊̐̓̀ͤ̎̚ͅÃ̶͑ͦ̒ͮ̃ͫͧͮ̾̏ͣ҉҉͇̞̯̻̫̜̗̬͉͔͇̟͚̬̕ͅA̸̡͚̖̳̹̻͖͔̙̮̘̖̍͂̋̅̎̓̋̾̊̃̔͆ͫ̆͊ͯ̏͘͞A̡̋̎̂̓҉͔͖̱͙̹͙̟̗̲̦̺̣͡Aͩͪ͒͛̉ͨ̃ͫͬ̆̊̐̿͊̆̂́̚͘͏͚͓̜͚̜͖ͅ ̴̶͎͖̥̲̭͕̭̯̜̝̼̘͉̂̾̓͌ͫ̌͆͛ͨ̊͒̾͗̓ͅI̴͍͓͖̥̱͕͓̙ͥ͒͆̐̽̑́ͩ͝͡ ̽ͫ̑ͤ̄̏͌͗ͮ̅͏̨̗͚͍̱̩͔̲L̓ͯ̔̅̂̅̀ͥͩ͞҉͉͎̬͎͚̣͔̩̻̦̙̕O̡͉͙̯̻̳̦̺̞͕͎̖̞̠͉͉̍͆͌̇͑̐̌ͪͫͦ̉̉ͫ̿̽́̚͢͝ͅV̵̖̦͚̭̓ͪ̎̏̿́ͩ͊̓ͮ̽͌̀̚̕Eͬͯͯͣ̌͗̌ͨ͛̓̃̃͗̏͆̑̿҉̨̡̛̦̹͕̮̦̠̜͔̗̞̣̫͉͇̘̯̰͘ ̨̘̘͚͉̺̣̯̣̙̙̮̙̝̞̰͈͖͛͊ͯ̌̈́̕Y̦͉̦̜̯̩̫̫̹̝͙̼̤ͩ̐̔ͩͪ̍͠Ọ̸̧̨̢̟̫͍̘ͥͩ͐̾̈́̉̈́̎͊́̾̌ͮ̊̓͑͒̒̚͞Uͤ͆ͧͥ̎ͨ̎̿ͭ̏͑̆̈́̓ͫ͘͏̢̹̻͚͔͇̣͇͙̫͓̠̗͕ ̸̧̛̻͙̯̻̱̟̦̹̘̝̟̾̋ͪͤ͌̅́C̸̵͍̙̘̖̼̻̥̻̝͓͈̻͖̋̊̇̌̃̉̀̂ͅH̷̛̠̯̱͇̼͂ͧ̑̿͌̈ͫ̒̊ͪͮͭ͆͑́͞͡ͅI̸̱̜̫͕̙ͧ̍̋ͭ͛͆͒͒̈̏͟C̴̤̬̗̦̠͔̯̀̑͌ͦ͘͢͟H̨͍͕̹͍̯̜͓̺̗̲̱͖͓̳̅͂ͤ̌̂͛ͩ̾̎̄͆̾ͪ̄̀ͧ̇̿̓͡ͅA̛̼͍͎̭͈͓̲͇̠̲̬ͨ̔̀̚͢Ą̰̻̦͎̞͓̗̘̬̘̲̘̝̭͚͎̺̣͊ͮͣͩ͆̋̒̓͋̊̍ͥ͟͡ͅȀ̛͂͊ͨ̀̕҉̜͖̼̙̘͚͉̺̭̖͖̗̱̱͇̬̠Ã̹̣̹͙̹̠͇͖͖̹̆̒ͤͭͤͥͮͭ̒̆ͪ̄̀̚͘͜͝ͅͅÄ̧̡̝͔̭͓̹̮͙͓̖͇̦͙ͯͣ̆͛̃ͣ̚̕ͅÀ̵̧̡̛̟̳̘͍̗͉̗̤̝̫͈̙̹̭̾͒̒͑̔ͯͮ̓ͭ̓̉̆͛͟ͅAͤ͛͂̇̅ͦ̎̇ͬͪ̈͐̐ͤ͒͟͏҉҉̼͕̤̞̙̜̺̕A̧͗̎̒͆̋̾̊̂̋͐ͥ̚҉̰̬͇͓̱̜A̶ͥ̍̽̆ͮ̋̈ͥ͠͏̴̧̮͚̣͍̟͈͖̝ͅA͊͑ͤ́̽ͫ̂̂̈́ͫ҉̴̢̨̥̲͈̯̺̯̠͚͞ͅN̵ͪ̋̈́ͤ̀͐ͪ̌̉̔ͭͯ̾͡͡҉̖̖͕̦ ̶̷̛̭͔̯͉̳͇̥͍ͮͥ̆ͨ̓͘Ą̸̸̶̢͓͈̝̮̣̖̦̼͉͍̭̘͙̞̙̞͐̋̅ͨ̑ͫ̊̅̅͒́͌̓H̨̨̨̨͎̪̞̝͔͎̯̲̠̖̩̞͇̥̤̟̳͙͂̄̐ͯ͒̆ͮ̕Ą̴̛̲̲̞̟̗̼̟̮̹̟̲͇̣̳͎͔̰̥̍̔̏͆ͯͦ̍ͨ͂̉͑͋ͧ̊ͩ̚̚͢͞H̸̨̞̹̜͉͍̫͓̹̟̗̯̼̥̩̝̤͈̄̊ͪ̆A͒͆ͦͪͧͭ̃͌͌̚҉̯̫͕̭̹̝̙͟Hͣͮ̂͒ͯͮ҉͇̗̣̖̭̠̘̺̯͕͇̘̠͓̩̱͢͝S͌͑̾͌ͯͭ͂ͥ̀ͧ̐̃̑ͧ҉̮͓̯̝͢Á̡̘̰̼̩̫͕̝͙̰͚͙̜̠̮̈́ͧ͗̓͑͒̂͢͞ͅŞ̵̲̻̣̭̆̍ͤ̃ͭ͒̏́̕͡H̸̷̷̝͇̺̮͉͎̙̩̦̫̮̫ͪ̄ͬ͌̂͊̽̽͊͑̏̾ͯ̏́A̵̵͒̉̉̏̍ͯ̾͡͏̜̠͇̦̣̝̬̺̫͕̱͉ͅS̴̷̼͔̥͎̹̦̼ͤͯ̈ͬ̈͘ͅḢͧͦ̈́ͧ̉ͪ͛̑̾ͭ̅̈̅ͨ̓͑͒̓͢҉̛̪̭̘̩̘̳̤̩̯̼͡9̴̌ͩ͋̈́ͧ̈́ͩ̄̉̈̏҉̵̴̦̬̣͕̦̤̼͔̪̹̙1̧̢̣͚̖̥͖͉̦̗̜͔̳ͤ͑̓͂̋́̋ͅW̨̡͖̗̰̖̼̤͐͂͋̊͐͐͌̉ͪ̈́̎͂́ͤ̀ͫ̈́͛̕͜͜9̴̢̛̯͇̩̖͓̝͕͍͚̈́̍̔̈́͑͜͜H̵̥̰͖̠͙̖͕͔̞̞ͧͣͯͧ̽ͦ̄͒͛̾̌̉̈1̶̛͈̦̫̜͙̖͙̰͔̰̪̩̝̙͍̹̝̜ͤ͋̅ͥ͆́͆̑ͩ͗͗̿̏̽͊̚͜͟͟9̴̧̨̪̖͔͇͗͑̒͗ͧ̓ͯͤ͊͘͢2̢̖̥̙̬̤̯̲͈̬ͩͫͧ̈͐͊̍ͬ̒͟ͅW̶̺͉͖̞̘͉̠̦̙̼̟̒̏͂̂̋̽̇͆͆̐̾̑ͧ̿̄̚͠͝"̠̙͚̹̳̑͂͒̀́̒̅ͭ̒̌̿̋̐̓ͫ͆ͬ̏̀́͟{̪̝̙̭̮̜̗̳̳̘̝͕̟̤̪̮̿̓͋̏́̕͡?̵̼̩̥̫̲̰͕̯̤̬̙̺͔͕̒͆ͦ͑ͩ̐̈́̉́̐͜͞ͅ{̶̨̏̌ͪ͌ͮͯͫͦ̿͑͑̏ͥ̂̊̇ͤͫ͏̵͖̰̟̟̝̪͎̹̖̼͜?̷̳̝̣̙͈̯͈̗̜̱̜̺̖͕̥͛͊ͩ̀ͫ͑́?̷̢ͮ̅ͦ̃͒̐͗̒͐̎̀͡҉҉͚̟͓̣̖̫̦"̨̗̠̯̩͎̤̩́ͤ̋̑̕>̵̴̷͔̟̗̼̯̼̟̟̬̹̹̱̲ͦ͒͗̌́́
Oh look at the time! I gotta prepare lunch now. Be right back Chi-chan. Ehe ~❤️"

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I can't get a read on the nature of these girls' relationship. I thought we had established Hino's physical attraction to Koguma chapters ago

Hino mentioned how previously she was just satisfied with looking at Koguma embarrassed so maybe all the previous times Hino mentioned how she was attracted to Koguma's body and all those sexual harassments were just jokes to tease Koguma and she weren't actually after Koguma's body. It's just now that she realized that she's actually attracted

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Hey it's back

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I just feel like people are too harsh on both characters, given their ages, and hints about their background, they are flawed characters with hino-san has 0 socialize skill (I do interpret her sometimes pushy attitude as her lack of skill of reading people emotions, gestures, etc) and koguma-san 0 sense of self. I give benefits of the doubt for both characters because they do GROW. that is important than taking the characters at one point of the manga timeline and do psychoanalysis on them as if they are fully functional adults.

That's true, but I'll reserve my final judgement on the following chapters. If the following chapters shows that they've grown with Hino being more careful with Koguma's feelings then it'll be all good. And Koguma has shown in ch32 that she can somewhat stand up for herself and refuse one of Hino's demands even with the threat of her skipping class, hopefully she can maintain this growth and refuse Hino the next time she went too far.
But the problem is with these SoL mangas there's usually minimal or no character growth and this stuff will just be forgotten. What usually happens is the two will completely forget about this so the next time Hino has an opportunity to do something even more creepy she would have already forgotten about this [Pissing Saga] and will just do said creepy stuff without hesitation and Koguma will just obey Hino without trying to stand up for herself again.

Also, why's everyone so freaked out, don't men pee together all the time?

Because men usually don't mind being watched peeing by other men so it's fine. If Koguma don't mind being watched peeing then it'll be fine too but the problem here is that she clearly doesn't want to be watched.

last edited at May 19, 2019 12:39PM

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I can't believe Hino is dead for like the 3rd time now

Also the pissing while handholding thing reminded me of Nana Yuri, though they we're officially dating on that series so it's a lot less disturbing

last edited at May 19, 2019 4:16AM

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Its gonna be at least 2-3 volumes before we get the real yuri coming for this series, so strap in for the ride.

Will the MCs get together or will they each have a separate love interest? This chapter and the previous one shows that the latter isn't an impossibility

So the two main characters have separate love interests now?

What makes you think that? I don't see any indication that they have any romantic interest in those colleagues.

Well there's also no indication that the two MCs have any romantic interest in each other

last edited at May 17, 2019 5:07AM

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I don't get why everyone is so riled up with this. Is just 2 friends friendlily holding hands, sexually harassing eachother, calling eachother cute, and going to toilets together. Y'know, like perfectly normal friends do.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I can't believe Hino is fucking dead.

B-but that one anon said that there's currently 33 chapters of this series and it's still ongoing!?
How would this series continue without Hino? Do you guys think we'll get a dragon ball-esque "reviving Hino" saga? Or maybe this'll turn into a ghost yuri? I'm kinda more inclined towards ghost yuri

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

That small Hino blush on page 8 tho

gunna need that smell tag for chapter 20

The smell tag kinda spoilered the kissbait on page 9 though

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I didn't read any of your comments but why are people having long convoluted debates about this series? It's a mindless SoL yuri series, anything that happens in this manga is not meant to have any deeper meaning other than 'cute girls doing cute gay things to eachother'

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

there's 33 chapters out, so we've probably got quick updates for a bit longer. I'm loving it too.

Is this a countdown towards disaster? According to MAL Hino-san started on 29th October 2017 which is 558 days ago. If we assume ch 33 is released today and we assume breaks/delays/holidays just doesn't exist then that boils down to 16.9 days per chapter. Even if ch33 is not released today but a week or two ago it's still roughly amounts to about 16 days per chapter. So does that mean once we reach ch.33 (or maybe ch.34-35 by that time) we'll get the inevitable 1-2 chapters each month?

triviabingo
Still Sick discussion 10 May 00:45
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Pg 24: Oh my god this is the most obvious confession bait in the world. She's gonna say "my first [something that isn't love/yuri related]"
Pg 25: WHAT THE FUCK IT WASN'T BAIT!? Page 24 was the most obvious bait flag in the world but it wasn't bait!? But wait, the author predicted that I would think that it was a bait but it wasn't so... it was kinda a bait-bait?
Pg 26: "Just Kidding" ?????????? So it was bait after all!? So author-san baited me to think it's bait but it wasn't bait so I got baited by the bait but suddenly it's wasn't not-bait but it was bait all along?
Pg 27: So It was originally a bait but then the bait was the bait and it wasn't bait all along but it turns out that was also a bait and it was originally a bait all along but then suddenly the bait becomes not a bait?

This is some advanced 4-step ladder 5000IQ baiting. I literally got baited by a bait of a bait but in the end the bait becomes a not-bait

Ah and it turns out all of this are development bait and I got baited again in the next chapter. Truly a galaxy brain tier baiting.

For real tho do we need 2 different flashback drama for one character? Was the manga trauma not enough? I guess the title is [Still Sick] and since Shimizu kinda cured Maekawa's manga trauma, the author needed to give her a new "sickness".

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I'm just here to post the author portrait for chapter 17.

(https://i.imgur.com/ze69voU.jpg)

I didn't need to see this

last edited at May 9, 2019 11:02AM by Nezchan

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I'll be honest, I was half expecting Koguma to secretly wear one of those magical hentai bras where when she takes them off her breasts are revealed to be J cups and give Hino a heart attack

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

So this is what that one anon meant when (s)he said that we'll find out their full names on chapter 15

"Wanna go out with me?"

Me jests.

Hino : "Do you wanna go out with me, I'm guessing yes"
Koaguma : "The answer is no"
Hino : "I see"
Afterwards Hino went home depressed and didn't come to school tomorrow. 2 days later Hino is found inside her room having hanged herself out of depression. Koaguma felt guilty and proceeds to also kill herself. The end.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

unfortunately no more Misaki and Kei shenanigans...

Reeeeeee you got my hopes up

for now, cause the author should really just make a series about them haha.

STOP YOU'RE JINXING IT
We'll never get a series won't we

last edited at Apr 29, 2019 8:07AM

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I’m glad everyone is enjoying it! I rotate my projects, but hopefully I will be able to provide another chapter soon!

another chapter soon

There's more of these 2? Please say yes.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

You know what would be funny? If this turns out to be the final chapter and there's no next chapter. That's it, that's the ending. You guys want them to confess? Well there's your confession, the end.
Obviously there's probably a next chapter but honestly if this is actually the ending I wouldn't be surprised. It would be the perfect finale of this disaster

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

What the fuck is this, a little brother in a yuri series that is neither a yandere incest psychopath nor an irrelevant side character that only appears in 2 panels? I'm interested.

Also do you guys exclusively read female only manga/doujins or something? I'm surprised that several people here actually thought the kid was a girl at first. I immediately knew he's a boy on first glance.

last edited at Apr 24, 2019 6:41AM

triviabingo
Still Sick discussion 19 Apr 14:08
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Pg 24: Oh my god this is the most obvious confession bait in the world. She's gonna say "my first [something that isn't love/yuri related]"
Pg 25: WHAT THE FUCK IT WASN'T BAIT!? Page 24 was the most obvious bait flag in the world but it wasn't bait!? But wait, the author predicted that I would think that it was a bait but it wasn't so... it was kinda a bait-bait?
Pg 26: "Just Kidding" ?????????? So it was bait after all!? So author-san baited me to think it's bait but it wasn't bait so I got baited by the bait but suddenly it's wasn't not-bait but it was bait all along?
Pg 27: So It was originally a bait but then the bait was the bait and it wasn't bait all along but it turns out that was also a bait and it was originally a bait all along but then suddenly the bait becomes not a bait?

This is some advanced 4-step ladder 5000IQ baiting. I literally got baited by a bait of a bait but in the end the bait becomes a not-bait