Forum › Tsubame Tip-Off! discussion

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Yay, this made it here, figured it was only a matter of time.
While I'm not much for sports themed stories, the relationship between Ibis and Tsubame kept my interest up.

joined Apr 20, 2013

Binged it today, loved it all. The characters really shine, they're all so great. Why do all my recent faves get cancelled? Speaking of which, what's the Sukeban manga that ended they mentioned in the credits page of chapter 42?

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

Oh hey, this made it on here! It's funny, I don't actually like watching live basketball very much, but stories about basketball are consistently some of my favorite sports stories, and this series is no exception to that.

Speaking of which, what's the Sukeban manga that ended they mentioned in the credits page of chapter 42?

The title's name is Sukeban and Transfer Student, which has a few chapters on here uploaded under the name it had when it was a pixiv series: A Delinquent, A Transfer Student, and Their Silly Little Game.

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

I usually stay away from sports mangas, but this is darling!

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

It looks like that one character's name changes back and forth, but i do wonder how translators decide to TL Emi vs Amy. And to that how people in Japan actually treat/handle the name. Like for Ayakashiko, we went with Emi but the character was blonde and probably meant to be foreign-ish. I think this is also an issue that has plagued for instance Virgins Empire.

last edited at Oct 1, 2024 7:22PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.