Forum › Himitsu no Shukudai discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Um... Um... I'm not sure what to say about this one.

__atago_kantai_collection_drawn_by_unagimaru__599e7464aad069784080b95374e08f40%20(1)
joined Apr 1, 2014

Ew. I usually try to stay open-minded, but Momoko should seriously get the police involved.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

When you see all this tags.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

When you see all this tags.

your picture goes perfect with this

joined Mar 30, 2012

even all those tags could not warn me from my curiosity T_T

All that censoring :( A little isn't noticeable but I would've enjoyed it more without so much white.

last edited at Apr 2, 2015 6:35PM

joined Apr 10, 2014

even all those tags could not warn me from my curiosity T_T

All that censoring :( A little isn't noticeable but I would've enjoyed it more without so much white.

Totally agree. I wanna see more of Momoko >:D

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Smirks.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

blackmail should = rape.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

This actually reminded me of a scene in Sarah Space Pirate though this doujin is much much too innocent from comparing <Sarah Space Pirate is a very disturbing hardcore hentai anime even though Sarah was a futa getting teased and tortured by twins, but everything gets better at the end with some revenge fucking smirks evilly hehehe.. =w=

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

....Fun fact time! When going down on a girl, never use food as a lubricant. It has gluten in it, and can very well cause genital yeast infection. This is exactly what I thought when she used the lolipop

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

....Fun fact time! When going down on a girl, never use food as a lubricant. It has gluten in it, and can very well cause genital yeast infection. This is exactly what I thought when she used the lolipop

The more you know...

Well at least I got something from this doujin, even if I couldn't get past 7 pages (including covers) and said thing was actually in the comments section.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Gluten only exists in animal products silly. Anythong that doesn't contain animal products or byproducts (such as lollipops) should by fine in those regards.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Gluten only exists in animal products silly. Anythong that doesn't contain animal products or byproducts (such as lollipops) should by fine in those regards.

On the FAQ of a big company who does lollipops they say that only their fruit flavor lollipops are gluten free. And I think it also depends on how the they are made.

last edited at Apr 8, 2015 9:12AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"Gluten only exists in animal products" what? Where does that come from? Here's what The Source Of All Knowledge has to say:

"Gluten (from Latin gluten, "glue") is a protein composite found in wheat and related grains, including barley and rye. Gluten gives elasticity to dough, helping it rise and keep its shape and often gives the final product a chewy texture."

Can't find anything reputable about gluten causing yeast infections either. A lot of anecdotes on message boards, and the sort of sites that also push nonsense like what Food Babe and the like pull out of their butts.

That said, it's not that hard to throw the ecology of the vagina out of whack so it's best not to mess with it with stuff like food for the most part since it's hard to know what'll cause a reaction and what won't. Stick with fingers, tongues, clean toys, and whatnot.

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

"Gluten only exists in animal products" what? Where does that come from? Here's what The Source Of All Knowledge has to say:

"Gluten (from Latin gluten, "glue") is a protein composite found in wheat and related grains, including barley and rye. Gluten gives elasticity to dough, helping it rise and keep its shape and often gives the final product a chewy texture."

Can't find anything reputable about gluten causing yeast infections either. A lot of anecdotes on message boards, and the sort of sites that also push nonsense like what Food Babe and the like pull out of their butts.

That said, it's not that hard to throw the ecology of the vagina out of whack so it's best not to mess with it with stuff like food for the most part since it's hard to know what'll cause a reaction and what won't. Stick with fingers, tongues, clean toys, and whatnot.

Shit shit shit, I'm sorry. I mixed up my proteins, fuck. I should have double checked that shit but no I thought I was being all smart and shit. Thanks for correcting me, I should have known better.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Proteins exist in all cells, including plants.
Unless "I mixed up my proteins" is some kind of phrase?

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

Proteins exist in all cells, including plants.
Unless "I mixed up my proteins" is some kind of phrase?

Proteins are not all identical and come in a great many varieties based on there form and function. For example, collagen is an extracellular matrix protein that exists within the connective tissue of animals, like tendons, ligaments ad skin. 35% of all protein in your body is collagen, in fact. The differences between proteins is determined by their sequences of amino acids. This sequence is determined by the nucleotide sequence in their genes and is what causes proteins to fold into 3-D shapes that determine their function. The gluten mentioned above is a storage protein that exists in grains. How I thought it existed only in animals is beyond me.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Yeah I know what proteins are. I went back and realised I misread your post, my apologies.

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

Yeah I know what proteins are. I went back and realised I misread your post, my apologies.

No problem. At least you can explain what you did wrong. I still don't know what I was thinking.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I think Alucard said it best when he said, 'The fuck was that?'

Also, comment section, I hated biology, please stop sending me back there.

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

I think Alucard said it best when he said, 'The fuck was that?'

Also, comment section, I hated biology, please stop sending me back there.

And what do I get in return?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Uh

To reply you must either login or sign up.