Forum › Rainy Emotion discussion

joined Apr 16, 2022

Maybe one day the Dynasty forums will learn that ambiguity and incompleteness have been extremely common themes in Japanese art for millennia.

That doesn't mean they have to like it! lol

Sure, but at least they shouldn't act like it's a result of authorial mistake. The ambiguity is clearly The Point.

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

Sweet little gem. It is not a requirement to have everything resolved. Here you can keep reading back and forth and come to your own conclusion, Heck, it is possible that both the artist friend and the coffee house owner are straight.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Maybe one day the Dynasty forums will learn that ambiguity and incompleteness have been extremely common themes in Japanese art for millennia.

Sure, but at least they shouldn't act like it's a result of authorial mistake. The ambiguity is clearly The Point.

Obviously, for a number of readers explicitly depicted yuri, ratified by kisses and/or other physical intimacy, preferably naked, is the One and Only Point, and anything else is an offense against, well, something . . .the universe, themselves, the grand and ancient bylaws of yuri, or something.

I personally wouldn’t want all yuri to be like this, but I’m very glad some stories are like this.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Ending is more open than my legs for people like Amamiya bruh

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Nor does it make it a good thing.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Hazy Neat.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Since when has tradition stopped anyone from complaining about tropes in fiction?

To reply you must either login or sign up.