Forum › Exiled From My Old Party For Being A Woman, Me And A Legendary Witch Formed The Ultimate Tag Team discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

So. I've seen folks on MD arguing over what kind of punishment Maxwell deserves.
Any ideas?
I say put him in a volcano. Not deep enough that he'd fall into magma and die, but deep enough for the conditions would be unbearable. And then just leave him literally hanging there. Forever.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

So. I've seen folks on MD arguing over what kind of punishment Maxwell deserves.
Any ideas?
I say put him in a volcano. Not deep enough that he'd fall into magma and die, but deep enough for the conditions would be unbearable. And then just leave him literally hanging there. Forever.

Yeah, I think Maxwell going through the end that Wendell experienced in "The Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero" would be pretty fitting. Chapter 47-49 if you're curious. Essentially experience every death, abuse, and method of violence that he perpetrated on others over and over again

AngelsDoNotCry
Goat-removebg-preview%20(1)%20(2)
joined May 30, 2022

Oh this manga still on going? Already read the light novel and really liked it.

Extra point that it gets certain people irrationally mad for no reason lmao.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I want to do this even more now

joined Oct 22, 2018

God, the way Laplace looked at Tanya when she said "Who... would've thought all that would come true"... I'm happy their plotting their revenge on that bish Maxwell, but man, it would've been nice to see that sealed with like a confession or something. But that can wait.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Ooooooh... There's gonna be hell to pay.
I mean, we already knew that, but you get what I mean

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

Oh this manga still on going? Already read the light novel and really liked it.

Extra point that it gets certain people irrationally mad for no reason lmao.

That's right, my friend. You're quite clever. >:-)

To reply you must either login or sign up.