Forum › The Vampire & The Maid discussion

joined May 29, 2021

A Zanka product that actually ends? Not just left in perpetual limbo?!

Good bit of fluff but still a bit short in format to be satisfying.

In fairness becoming a vampire is a pretty natural end point for that dynamic. What would be the equivalent in something like Cat Maid and Mistress?

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

A Zanka product that actually ends? Not just left in perpetual limbo?!

Immortality would be an actual purgatory-like state, so there's not a huge difference between this and their other series as far as I'm concerned. I do like it, though. Cute fluff as usual.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Remember the sweet times of Vizzioner, when she was alive ;(

joined Oct 25, 2010

What a sweet story even if it involves a vampire and a human girl! Zanka draws beautifully and her characters are so expressive!

joined Jan 14, 2020

Wasn't there another vampire/maid yuri that ended with turning the maid?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

You may be thinking of the oneshort version of Paderapollo's "I won't let Mistress suck my Blood"
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampire_and_maid_yuri

joined Jan 14, 2020

You may be thinking of the oneshort version of Paderapollo's "I won't let Mistress suck my Blood"
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampire_and_maid_yuri

Ah yes, thank you.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Zanka may get told that its obvious what their favorite tag in the world is. They may get told that they can't just keep drawing maid stuff for their entire life. But they don't care, they have their goal in mind. What an actual legend

They can't keep getting away with it. But they will

joined Jul 4, 2018

Zanka may get told that its obvious what their favorite tag in the world is. They may get told that they can't just keep drawing maid stuff for their entire life. But they don't care, they have their goal in mind. What an actual legend

joined Jul 4, 2018

To reply you must either login or sign up.