Forum › Yuri de Succubus Vol.1 - I Can't Believe I Fell for a Human! discussion

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

The title got me excited, but now I almost feel lied to

A useless succubus who does t understand sex gets dominated by mysterious lesbian biologist where she has proper sex for the very first time... This is dum

Is the twist that kanade ia the actual succubus and Leanne is just a delusional human gurl who's down on her luck? That would at least make sense in a "I am Mari" sort of vein

She understands sex, she just didn’t like the previous experiences. It’s not good sex because it’s lesbian, it’s good sex because the biologist is soft with her and is asking for consent and ducking her the right way

Succubus is surprised that sex can even feel good, it's textbook girl doesn't understand her own body

Leanne's first time probably sucked, then with each successive encounter that felt bad she internalized the idea that she'll never get good sex. Knowledge about anatomy or how sex works was never going to help on its own; what she needed was a partner who actually cared about her pleasure.

Even though Leanne is a succubus, her position is similar to a sex worker, since she doesn't directly feed on her partners, and has to sell the energy instead to make a living. She also has no superhuman instincts to select a compatible partner for a hookup, to the point where she either never tried to vet her partners at all, or stopped trying over time. This is a low-fantasy implementation of the succubus trope, but the fact that she has horns, pointy ears, and a tail make it clear she's technically a non-human person.

last edited at Sep 11, 2023 7:23AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

That was kinda sweet and the eye reveal was actually really sexy. good mood.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Yukataro vibes, in the most complimentary way possible.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Looks like a sequel is already in the works by the author

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

I don't like reading these during the day but that was ... sooo good lol

So what is it that you do during the night while reading these? Tell us all the details!

joined Oct 19, 2022

Have now reread 3 times. I am gonna purchase. Also, love the jealous dude bro energy from certain comments above

Some messed up sj warriors around here get offended when males get disparaged in any way or manner, and cry discrimination.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i don't usually read this kind of smut but i really love how sex positive it is, how pleasuring a woman wasn't meant to hurt. the plot is quite interesting too. can't wait for the sequel. :)

Images%20(1)
joined Oct 19, 2020

Next chapter has been out for a while. I'm super duper eager for it to be translated :)

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The title got me excited, but now I almost feel lied to

A useless succubus who does t understand sex gets dominated by mysterious lesbian biologist where she has proper sex for the very first time... This is dum

Is the twist that kanade ia the actual succubus and Leanne is just a delusional human gurl who's down on her luck? That would at least make sense in a "I am Mari" sort of vein

She understands sex, she just didn’t like the previous experiences. It’s not good sex because it’s lesbian, it’s good sex because the biologist is soft with her and is asking for consent and ducking her the right way

Succubus is surprised that sex can even feel good, it's textbook girl doesn't understand her own body

Leanne's first time probably sucked, then with each successive encounter that felt bad she internalized the idea that she'll never get good sex. Knowledge about anatomy or how sex works was never going to help on its own; what she needed was a partner who actually cared about her pleasure.

Even though Leanne is a succubus, her position is similar to a sex worker, since she doesn't directly feed on her partners, and has to sell the energy instead to make a living. She also has no superhuman instincts to select a compatible partner for a hookup, to the point where she either never tried to vet her partners at all, or stopped trying over time. This is a low-fantasy implementation of the succubus trope, but the fact that she has horns, pointy ears, and a tail make it clear she's technically a non-human person.

So you agree that she had poor understanding of sex, just accepting that a bad experience is how it always is gonna be is another common element in 'this character doesn't understand sex'

To reply you must either login or sign up.