Forum › Dress Up discussion

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

what a shallow, superficial, supercilious chick! if she gonna have a fit on how her gf dresses, then she dont like her as much as she thinks she do. :/

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

what a shallow, superficial, supercilious chick! if she gonna have a fit on how her gf dresses, then she dont like her as much as she thinks she do. :/

I gotta disagree. Will you really like your first date for your partner to show up like she/he doesn't care?

joined Oct 11, 2010

-_-

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

I gotta disagree. Will you really like your first date for your partner to show up like she/he doesn't care?

On page 2 she clearly states her clothes are only hand me downs from her older brother. Im pretty sure if she had something better to wear she would have wore it. its one thing to not care, its another thing if thats all she has to wear -___- & the way she was putting her on the spot about her clothes as soon as she saw her, thats pretty rude, in my eyes. hence me calling her a shallow, superficial, supercilious chick.

last edited at Jun 4, 2013 11:03PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

"You're dressed terribly!" obviously means "I can't love you if you're dressed like that!", right?

Too much serious in this thread. This is pretty clearly a story of fashionable girl and clueless girl. Fashionable girl is just trying to lend a hand, you know? Out of love. Love. You don't give cute clothes away unless you love the person you're giving them to, right!?

Anyways...their date shows up in the next issue of Lilyca, though I don't believe it's been scanlated.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

"You're dressed terribly!" obviously means "I can't love you if you're dressed like that!", right?

Too much serious in this thread. This is pretty clearly a story of fashionable girl and clueless girl. Fashionable girl is just trying to lend a hand, you know? Out of love. Love. You don't give cute clothes away unless you love the person you're giving them to, right!?

Anyways...their date shows up in the next issue of Lilyca, though I don't believe it's been scanlated.

ppl havent read enough yuri to understand this schtuff. give them time.

joined Jul 6, 2011

I... I kinda like the way she looked in the beginning more.

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

i stated my opinion about the main character, she states her opinion with a question on my opinion, & I rebutted her opinion & somewhat answer her question. nobody is serious, we just having a discussion. That what these trends here for aint it, to discuss the manga pertaining to it.

Your first statement/question is disagreeable also, im not sure what your implying or was it sarcasm?

when u love someone, you not suppose to be putting clothes on them, you should be taking it off them lol :p jk

last edited at Jun 5, 2013 3:29AM

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

Completing 37 yuri series, 3 yuri antholgies, & 290 yuri oneshots/doujins , owning both the complete collection of strawberry panic on dvd, and the complete manga collection of strawberry panic, complete collection of kashimashi girl meet girl on dvd, volume 1 of kannazuki no miko, & volume 1-6 of strawberry marshmallow, i still havent read enough yuri? LOL oh okay

last edited at Jun 5, 2013 4:01AM

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

I... I kinda like the way she looked in the beginning more.

I feel the same way! I didn't like what she wore at the end at all.

Bwuhh
joined May 6, 2013

Personally, I thought it was adorable. Well, it probably helps that I think mori girl as a fashion is cute, ww. But yeah, I don't think it was wrong of her to be concerned about the other girl's appearance. Maybe getting angry was a bit much, but considering we just had a manga posted about a fight over doughnuts, is this really that bad? It's a first date; she probably just wants it to be special.

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

Completing 37 yuri series, 3 yuri antholgies, & 290 yuri oneshots/doujins , owning both the complete collection of strawberry panic on dvd, and the complete manga collection of strawberry panic, complete collection of kashimashi girl meet girl on dvd, volume 1 of kannazuki no miko, & volume 1-6 of strawberry marshmallow, i still havent read enough yuri? LOL oh okay

u call that enough? r u serious? wow.....

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

including the fact that i prefer yuri anime over mangas, so i've watch every yuri anime & yuri subtext anime( excluding yuri hentai) out there & plus i do actually have a life, like go to college, work, & make time to see my friends. yup that seems enough to me.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

including the fact that i prefer yuri anime over mangas, so i've watch every yuri anime & yuri subtext anime( excluding yuri hentai) out there & plus i do actually have a life, like go to college, work, & make time to see my friends. yup that seems enough to me.

That's funny, I was sure I had a cookie around here for you SOMEWHERE.

Seriously, this whole line of conversation is stupid. I don't think anyone cares how much yuri you read/watch as much as you do.

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

That's funny, I was sure I had a cookie around here for you SOMEWHERE.

Seriously, this whole line of conversation is stupid. I don't think anyone cares how much yuri you read/watch as much as you do.

Please find the cookie I would like to have it ^.^
belittling someone saying they havent read enough yuri just because their opinion on a main character of a yuri story is unfavorable, is stupid.
Also I only list the yuri i've read & watch to only make a point, im pretty sure there are people out there that have watched & read way more yuri than me, but i am far from a noob for her to belittle me because of my personal view on a yuri character.

last edited at Jun 5, 2013 4:55PM

joined Oct 11, 2010

-_-

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

nobody is serious, we just having a discussion.

It's 4 pages, it's a comedy. a) I don't think you can judge a character based on one page of rudeness, b) the opening panels probably said more about the punchline than the characters themselves. You're welcome to stick to your opinion, in any case.

Maybe "too serious" wasn't the best way of saying it - but I'd take no more from this than I would Kuroko picking on Misaka for liking cute, childish things (assuming you know what I'm talking about based on your previous posts; if not just dismiss that analogy).

Your first statement/question is disagreeable also, im not sure what your implying or was it sarcasm?

You may take it as sarcasm - I meant nothing serious at all.

when u love someone, you not suppose to be putting clothes on them, you should be taking it off them lol :p jk

Haha, I agree with you though!

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

nobody is serious, we just having a discussion.

It's 4 pages, it's a comedy. a) I don't think you can judge a character based on one page of rudeness, b) the opening panels probably said more about the punchline than the characters themselves. You're welcome to stick to your opinion, in any case.

You right you right, lool I had saw the comedy tag, but i just saw the way she had reacted & it just got me upset cause people love trying to change me on how i dress, my mom wants me to dress more feminine, it even got to a point she tried to kick me out cause of it, one of my past gf, well she wanted to dress more masculine. like i got a lil bit too personal with it, i usually dont think deep with mangas x( i apologize if i cause any problems by it. :(

Maybe "too serious" wasn't the best way of saying it - but I'd take no more from this than I would Kuroko picking on Misaka for liking cute, childish things (assuming you know what I'm talking about based on your previous posts; if not just dismiss that analogy).

I see what your saying. U.U

You may take it as sarcasm - I meant nothing serious at all.

okay lol i really wasnt sure if u was serious or not xD

Haha, I agree with you though!

LOL xD

last edited at Jun 5, 2013 9:09PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Fashionable girl went overboard ruining moeish two tail hairdo! =/
Moe beats up fashion, nuff said

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

I want to see there date! :D

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Aw what a cute couple

To reply you must either login or sign up.