Forum › Love ・ Ho ・ Tel! discussion

joined May 24, 2014

Yeah, her father WILL get the wrong idea

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

You know I can usually do without boob envy jokes but that slide one was pretty good.

Also Kita being the one that grabbed Nijika's hair and be the one into the restrain chair got me by surprise

last edited at May 7, 2023 4:40PM

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

That was weirdly adorable!

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

If this was mixed into real chapters, I wouldn't have questioned it at all even with the different art style. The jokes are spot on.

joined Jan 11, 2014

Japanese girls, especially A and B cup ones, seem to have an uncurbable desire to kill any girl with boobs larger than theirs. They also seem to be perpetually aware of other girl's chests.

joined Feb 1, 2021

...a slide? Seriously? The next manga I read on here with a love hotel in it is probably going to have, I don't know, bumper cars or something.

Also, how many of Japan's trains really stop running late at night? I thought public transit was king there, and the NYC subway, which in all other situations is a 19th century relic that struggles to approach even bare-minimum adequacy, still runs nearly 24/7.

joined Feb 22, 2018

...a slide? Seriously? The next manga I read on here with a love hotel in it is probably going to have, I don't know, bumper cars or something.

Also, how many of Japan's trains really stop running late at night? I thought public transit was king there, and the NYC subway, which in all other situations is a 19th century relic that struggles to approach even bare-minimum adequacy, still runs nearly 24/7.

According to their website trains only run between 5 AM and 12 midnight.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Huh. Could've sworn it used to run later than that. Chalk up one more for the Mandela effect I guess.

last edited at May 7, 2023 10:11PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

NYC is unusual in having tons of double track, given local and express lines, so it can run late night trains while still getting track maintenance done.

nintenplayer
Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

Bleh boob jokes are so played out imo. Everything else was cute tho

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm pretty surprised how similar to the original manga it is in terms of joke pacing and delivery. The characterizations were also pretty on point.

Boobs jokes are definitely overdone, but it got a legitimate laugh out of me when Kita pushed Bocchi off the slide xD

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

It was fun but the fact that we're still doing the breast envy trope in 2023 is just annoying. In a yuri manga no less.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I feel so sorry for those of y’all who can’t appreciate a good boob joke. Cuz these were good. I was cackling when Kita pushed her.

inactivehunter
V_1_25
joined Sep 26, 2022

This was really funny lol

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

if it wasn't for all the bawdy jokes i could easily mistake this for a real chapter of the manga

To reply you must either login or sign up.