Forum › I Became a Slave in Another World (pien) and to make matters worse, My Master is a Black-Hearted Elf Queen! (But She’s Super Hot. (note: v. impt.)) I’m Pretty Useless, So I’m Getting Barked At Left, Right, and Centre, but the ORC I’m rooming with is [...] discussion

joined Jun 27, 2022

Since when are titles basically the synopsis. Art is not bad, love the wholesome orc and boobs

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Since when are titles basically the synopsis.

Oh wow, you're so new to this! I'm a little envious.

joined Jun 27, 2022

Since when are titles basically the synopsis.

Oh wow, you're so new to this! I'm a little envious.

It's incredible dumb, but I guess that's the point and no one takes this shit seriously

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

For an isekai manga that's as dripping with parody as this one, I can't think of a more fitting title.

Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

“Awooga” she says

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

How did the isekai slavery trope become so common anyways?

Like, you'd think it wouldn't even be something people would have a reason to satirize since, y'know, slavery is bad. (A bold statement, I know, but somebody had to say it.)

joined Apr 16, 2022

How did the isekai slavery trope become so common anyways?

(a) It fulfills the male audience's dual savior complex and desire for a submissive gilfriend

(b) It provides an excuse for the girl to fall in love with the bland audience self-insert MC

(c) It's the most extreme form of power fantasy

V_1_25
joined Sep 26, 2022

I'm in bed and was about to sleep until all of a sudden I remembered this hell-of-a-long title and decided to read it again

To reply you must either login or sign up.