Locked

Forum › Image Comments (December 2022)

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
Yumel_lot-1591835034428006400-img1

I don't think Yu in general realizes how badly Ayumu wants to completely destroy her in bed.

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
Nanashi4488-1603523820383797248-img1

Cuties

Fairy of the Gilded Lilies
joined Jul 27, 2018
75161416_p0

Yuu is thinking; "Of course she picked this story..."

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021
75161416_p0

Seems like sleeping beauty is more anticipating than sleeping ;⁠-⁠)

last edited at Dec 16, 2022 8:59PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015
75161416_p0

Yuu unwillingly playing along with the set up

Edit:
Lol, simulpost from all three of us, seems we are of like minds on this one.

last edited at Dec 16, 2022 9:19PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014
Bocchithelycoris

Bocchi the Lycoris

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
Huruikawara-1599030541437001728-img1

Dance is also a form of battling!

Gr-ctmexmaa3vb3
joined Mar 16, 2022
Nanashi4488-1603523820383797248-img1

got proposed with driller

Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Legz0s-1601951714978172929-img1

Is this how anarchy was created?

Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
2b10_2be10-1595963616599363584-img1

How my friend got together with mom

Psx_20210526_201147
joined Jun 5, 2019
Bocchithelycoris

How murdering ppl without trial is sweet ?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010
Centuriic-1598289524433784834-img1

"just a normal morning in Rome"

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
Randou-1599012066479968256-img1

Looks like they had a fun sweaty night

ShinyandChrome1331
joined Jan 27, 2019
Predatorpreyrelationship

please tell me that's just marker

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021
Randou-1599012066479968256-img1

I guess this is combat underwear for Suletta :⁠-⁠P

Aspen_miho_kith
joined Jun 6, 2020
Centuriic-1598289524433784834-img1

Is this what they meant being aggressively gay

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021
Centuriic-1598289524433784834-img1

Beware the ides of march ;⁠-⁠)

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020
Randou-1599012066479968256-img1

not the tomato panties

Smartselect_20250304_003218_gallery
joined Mar 8, 2022
103608636_p0

Who's that on the left? I know the one on the right is Eirene

Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Lart_art1-1603372893517365248-img1

I'm sure you can apologize with your body, Beidou. She may forgive you that way.

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
Xunyuyuyu-1596208404019585024-img1

I choose to believe this is canon.

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
Meyshi29-1603228960556339203-img1

Adorable

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021
75161416_p0

^I'm never far when there's new kimi ni naru art out ;⁠-⁠)

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
1602504118316060672

Bocchi the sticky

033
joined Sep 11, 2014
103608636_p0

The one on the left is Serpent.

This topic has been locked.