I don't think Yu in general realizes how badly Ayumu wants to completely destroy her in bed.
Cuties
Yuu is thinking; "Of course she picked this story..."
Seems like sleeping beauty is more anticipating than sleeping ;-)
last edited at Dec 16, 2022 8:59PM
Yuu unwillingly playing along with the set up
Edit: Lol, simulpost from all three of us, seems we are of like minds on this one.
last edited at Dec 16, 2022 9:19PM
Bocchi the Lycoris
Dance is also a form of battling!
got proposed with driller
Is this how anarchy was created?
How my friend got together with mom
How murdering ppl without trial is sweet ?
"just a normal morning in Rome"
Looks like they had a fun sweaty night
please tell me that's just marker
I guess this is combat underwear for Suletta :-P
Is this what they meant being aggressively gay
Beware the ides of march ;-)
not the tomato panties
Who's that on the left? I know the one on the right is Eirene
I'm sure you can apologize with your body, Beidou. She may forgive you that way.
I choose to believe this is canon.
Adorable
^I'm never far when there's new kimi ni naru art out ;-)
Bocchi the sticky
The one on the left is Serpent.
This topic has been locked.