Forum › TANKOBU discussion

kuroyurihime00
Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

I really love this
The character dynamics are all good, the story, the focus on their relationship, everything is just so good~

Afterschooljpgg
joined Jan 9, 2021

I really don't know what to think about this one. I remember absolutely hating this when I first read it, but seeing this on the front page, I decided to give it another shot because I really want to enjoy this. The art is nice and I like delinquents after all.
What I take issue with is their dynamic. The black haired one never wants to show her affection and the other one always teases her for it. The resulting dialogue comes off as downright hateful to me. It feels like everytime they open their mouths it's to throw abuse at the other party. Thankfully there's less of that once they start going out.
Another thing I strongly dislike is the "competetive sex" thing where their words make it seem like a fight for control rather than simply making the other party feel good and allowing yourself to feel good in return. I mean that's probably what they are going for, but it's hidden behind too many layers of tsundere-ness (??) for my microscopic brain to register as healthy.
Finally, chapter 1.5 page 3, where bright hair girl makes sexual advances towards dark hair girl while she clearly responds negatively*, disgusts me. Sure, it's implied that she likes it, but "she says no, but she actually means yes" is something that instantly kills any kind of sex scene for me. As an outside observer, I can't stand seeing stuff like that.

Overall, I've noticed that certain types of tsunderes can really limit my enjoyment of the stories they are a part of and sadly, this is one of those. Sucks even more when actually nice scenes like the one with the keys are soured due to me not liking much of what surrounds them.

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

This one is an old favorite of mine. I think what's nice about the main story is that they they are tsundere, but it's clear they do care about each other. And they do get straightforward and affectionate when they need to. The extra chapters turn up the slap-slap-kiss a lot, so I don't like them as much, as fun as they are.

To reply you must either login or sign up.