Forum › Little Things: Who Is The Killer? discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well damn just when things were getting good in the hotel, that dude is so rude! I loved this a lot though, and thanks for the translation! The art is great and the atmosphere + chemistry of Texas and Lappy feels really great here in my opinion.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Really well made. I get the feeling the author was influenced by Chainsaw Man, something about the paneling and art.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Man I love stuff like this and it's always nice seeing more lappy x Texas djs

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Well damn just when things were getting good in the hotel, that dude is so rude! I loved this a lot though, and thanks for the translation! The art is great and the atmosphere + chemistry of Texas and Lappy feels really great here in my opinion.

That dude was most likely the "innocent" owner who rented the room to them.

But more importantly.MORE AK!

Lets' go!!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

That dude was most likely the "innocent" owner who rented the room to them.

But more importantly.MORE AK!

Lets' go!!

I know, and it wouldn't surprise me if their theories on him renting the room to kill travelers to take their belongings is true. The world of Arknights is harsh and travelers unfortunately go "missing" all the time. Honestly the same is true for irl as well.

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

Ahh this comic is the greatest

last edited at Aug 27, 2022 11:35AM

joined Jun 23, 2018

Been a while since I've seen some AK stuff in here. Just in time for my break time hehe nice

joined Jul 4, 2018

Idk about AK lore or anything. But the art is holy hell amazing. The storytelling through the art and the story, despite no prior info, had me immers3d. I loved this despite me gettin so little out of it relatively

To reply you must either login or sign up.