Forum › A Day With Senpai discussion

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

if this is indeed a doujin from the invisible bones, godbless author for making this since I really ship her with her senpai on that series, and it kinda leave me hanging the way the author ended it

There's waaaaay more art of them where that came from, btw. Come to the Dynasty Scans discord server and hit me up and I'll make a thread showing all of the ones that I found, myself.

last edited at May 13, 2022 12:34AM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Based

joined Feb 10, 2022

If I'm not mistaken, this is kinda epilogue for Ogino's Toumei Ningen no Hone. It's from the author so it I guess it's canon tho it was never explained what happened between the ending and this extra

i thought this took place when senpai was constantly staying over at the mc's place...because this just doesn't make sense as an epilogue

I already said it could have happened between chapters 19~21. And the reason why I think(possibility) it is kinda epilogue is cause of the fact Aya asked Shiori to live together which doesn't make sense cause she was gonna turn herself in. But anyway before or after, it great to see this since I was used to see smut in Ogino's work like gamma, semelparous, one shots, etc. Which didn't happen in this story so yea most likely it happened before

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

now i'm happy too

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

An Ogino Jun doujin that doesn't have unnecessary drama?!?!?!

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

lesbian romance speedrun

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

If I'm not mistaken, this is kinda epilogue for Ogino's Toumei Ningen no Hone. It's from the author so it I guess it's canon tho it was never explained what happened between the ending and this extra

i thought this took place when senpai was constantly staying over at the mc's place...because this just doesn't make sense as an epilogue

I already said it could have happened between chapters 19~21. And the reason why I think(possibility) it is kinda epilogue is cause of the fact Aya asked Shiori to live together which doesn't make sense cause she was gonna turn herself in. But anyway before or after, it great to see this since I was used to see smut in Ogino's work like gamma, semelparous, one shots, etc. Which didn't happen in this story so yea most likely it happened before

Spoiler tags, bro

Ironic since the main series quite literally is a psychological drama about a girl who murdered her abusive father, effectively ran from home, and trying to live a new life while constantly feeling immense extraordinary guilt about what she did. If the series ever ends up on Dynasty (which is should, tbh), it prolly will generate a ton of drama, tbh.

joined Jun 3, 2014

God, I love how this author uses black shapes

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

It started wholesome and romantic, then it got hot and passionate!♥
Thanks for the translation!

joined Jun 3, 2014

Welp, I just read The Bones of an Invisible Person and I pretty much cried the whole time during the last volume, it should really be put on Dynasty

20220512_170231
joined Nov 21, 2016

This time the style reminds me of 透明人间の骨. Also a senpai and Kouhai. May as well enjoy this one, since we have no clue when Sensei will recover from his illness, Semelparous is in indefinite hiatus.
"Only clowns would play with those balloons. Titties that live on and on and on and on." Yes, if you like his manga, its ok to say that you are a fool.

Good song you referenced
https://youtu.be/wjDtCYvamB4

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

if this is indeed a doujin from the invisible bones, godbless author for making this since I really ship her with her senpai on that series, and it kinda leave me hanging the way the author ended it

There's waaaaay more art of them where that came from, btw. Come to the Dynasty Scans discord server and hit me up and I'll make a thread showing all of the ones that I found, myself.

Edit: The thread was made in the server. Just go to the yuri channel and search the archived threads to find all of the other art that Ogino Jun did of Aya and Shiori.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Suddenly Glossiness!

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

Klush, Squelch, Twitch even.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

No dead parents in the next room? What a shock!

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

gonna be honest it's a little distracting that these girls clothes are several levels more detailed than their bodies and faces but whatever, it's still enjoyable enough

agreed, i had the impression author-san simply wanted to draw school girls in uniforms having sex

still good tho

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

Spoiler tags, bro

Ironic since the main series quite literally is a psychological drama about a girl who murdered her abusive father, effectively ran from home, and trying to live a new life while constantly feeling immense extraordinary guilt about what she did. If the series ever ends up on Dynasty (which is should, tbh), it prolly will generate a ton of drama, tbh.

I ended up reading Bones of an Invisible Person. What an amazing series, easily Ogino's best (that I've read so far)

To reply you must either login or sign up.