Forum › Arknights!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Going by the translations on GP their kits are pretty interesting, particularly Ling's weird summoner variant of Dusk's stack mech and S3 making her summons do a damn Fusion Dance lmao. Lee's S2 reads like total meme material when combined with something like say Ash/Archetto/The Lord Tachanka S2, Charge Caster S1s or just Exu in general...

But never mind that because HOLY SHIT MAMA KROOS IS COMING :o

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I did get summer Ch'en on daily rolls. Got all the drops from stages as well. I just need to finish Ex and So now.
Freaking summer in January feels so strange now that I'm in a place with snow.

Dang it! I don't have certs for Bagpipe.

La Pluma is only 1 block at E0. She's actually 2 block. Really good and cute too

Yeah, I realized after upgrading her. E2 soon

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I did get summer Ch'en on daily rolls. Got all the drops from stages as well. I just need to finish Ex and So now.

Congrats!

The EX stages were pretty easy imo but DH-S-4 was a pain for me. Really needed precise skill timing and placement. Well at least I'm done now. Just the "mini" annihilation left. Hopefully not too hard. Then back to farming for ROCKS.

But before that, limited banner will be ending soon so on that last day, rolling everything for max pot Summer Ch'en. Admittedly whaled for this since I want to have some spare rolls left. I even bought the instant Elite 2 voucher for a 5 star. Will probably use it on Nearl for the luxury of having another healing defender.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Lucksacked the Friendly Neighbourhood Shoggoth Best Girl yesterday which was nice, I've now gotten everything I actually wanted from this banner... plus Bikini Ch'en I guess.

joined Apr 30, 2020

I wanted to do it so I did it. Last day of the banner, 499 rolls total. Pot 6 Summer Ch'en. Worth it.

last edited at Jan 27, 2022 6:46AM

joined Apr 30, 2020

I'm alive! Sorta.

I'm glad at least. :)

Got La Pluma with my first 10 roll as guarantee 5 star so that was nice. Got Mizuki in like 50 rolls and then in around 100 got Mizuki again and another Kal'tsit in 1 10 roll. Only got Ch'en after 150 rolls. As always rng was annoying. At least maxed out La Pluma and dropped a bunch of other 5 stars, so overall I'm happy with my rolls. Was considering w/e to roll for guarantee copy or not, but ultimately decided not to, mostly cos I had less resources saved than I though, so I prefer to keep them for NTR Knight.

Congrats anyway. At least it didn't take you 200+ rolls. It is indeed smart to save up for the upcoming banners especially the limited one which is possibly less than 3 months from now. Unfortunately I am not smart.

I farmed like 350 rocks this event, so hopefully they'll last me for some time...

Mudrock would be so happy to have new friends. Before all the rocks are inevitably used up.

I even bought the instant Elite 2 voucher for a 5 star.

I misread it and thought it was voucher for any operator, not just 5 star and was planning to using it on Ch'en (most cost efficient), but it actually worked out perfectly, since I just used it on La Pluma instead.

Used it on Nearl for the luxury of having another healing defender that's similar to Saria with Skill 1. It helps in that I can have Nearl skill 1 and Saria skill 3.

Gj!

Thanks!

Also 1 thing I didn't mention is that some time ago I was trying to think what kind of skills and talents I'd give potential FrostNova operator and funny enough, I'd also give her cold mechanic, so it's very interesting that HG actually added it as well.

It almost hurts lol. The mechanics are right there but she won't be.

People! PINK DOGGO IS FINALLY HERE! She even says "Finally arrived" xD Also plot twist: pink dog is actually a cat XD!

LMAO namie-mama's reaction to everyone calling her a doggo all this time. She wasn't a Korone but an Okayu all along.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Holy shit! I actually got thicc snek! E2'd her asap. Guess I'll just save for now-

People! PINK DOGGO IS FINALLY HERE! She even says "Finally arrived" xD Also plot twist: pink dog is actually a cat XD!

Ah shit

I missed Bagpipe in shop, I wonder how long it'll take for her to come back.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Holy shit! I actually got thicc snek! E2'd her asap. Guess I'll just save for now-

Congrats! You've been blessed by the thiccness. Give her support for Valentines Day.

I missed Bagpipe in shop, I wonder how long it'll take for her to come back.

Gonna be quite the long time.

On that note, can't wait for Rosa in the shop by March.

Oh yeah, CC#6 is coming at the last week of Feb which means Warfarin's swimsuit!

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Is anyone ready for Pink Korone (aka Goldenglow)?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Actually did the event properly this time so I got the full medal set and cleaned out the shop. Progress!

Next Fight of the Century: long tails or short tails~?

She's pretty neat but that weird SP gain condition can make her awkward to use - you'd generally want to deploy her only after your high-tile support scene is in place, for both DP and targeting-priority reasons, and those are then wont to obliterate trashmobs before she can block them for any real length of time. Woulda been great in Dossoles for dealing with the big anchor dudes for ex if it wasn't for the difficulty of having Ironhide ready when actually needed - and the fact she couldn't block those boats without her Gorkanaut :/

joined Apr 30, 2020

Don't say that! I mean that's kinda the point of gacha. They want you to roll for your waifu and get addicted to rolling in general, so if you rolled according with what you want, there's nothing to feel bad about!

For sure! In moderation of course. Even I had to stop after reaching my budget limit when I tried for pot 6 Eunectes. Could only get to pot 4. Oh well. Got so many off banner tho.

Haven't tried the modules yet since I am waiting for modules for my faves but definitely understandable and the supposed buff is underwhelming especially when compared to others of the same archetype.

Congrats on Thorns! Having him has been so handy.

So far, I managed to clear risk 18 already but damn did I have a hard time with the strat and characters I wanted. I had to just resort to following a guide. Was also busy with IRL stuff and then Elden Ring came out so I was not in the right mindset and was not focused on AK enough. Anyway Warfarin swimsuit tho! so cute.

EDIT: I just want to share my recent dumb moment. I was so out of it, I farmed and prepared M3 mats for Nearl but turns out I prepared mats for her skill 2 when I wanted to M3 her skill 1. So wasteful... All that grindstone I could have used for Rosa M3 instead. Ah well.

last edited at Mar 8, 2022 4:03AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

>be me
>roll for The Amazing Urchin-Man
>get Tiddyfons instead

...whom I neither wanted (her visual design gives me a skin condition) nor needed (got Rosa, will siege).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
RNG being RNG.

Actually wasn't lazy and did everything for this CC week except yesterday because 2tired, but no big thang that.

Figured I'd try to get the Summoner modules unlocked, those ought to be real handy when you need them.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I...kinda haven't done much. I did day one and day 3? Pretty easy, I just keep forgetting about AK lol
I've kind of replaced Ak,Al,fgo and Hi3 with Priconne(which is pissing me off with its gacha too).
I'll probably try permanent map on Tuesday, since I don't have classes.

Thanks for the reminder to buy Rosa...I forgor.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yay final CC stuff done, first time I delazified enough in one of these to get the full medal set actually. (Not that I can be arsed to fiddle with the display for those but eh...) Also got all the Summoner modules done except for Local Eldritch Tentacle RapistDeepcolor's which is merely because she still needs to be leveled up and I... probably should try to hoard some resources for if/when Saileach and Mulberry drop in a few days? Been upgrading Ops a lot recently and that's put a real dent in my LMD and Exp vidya stocks...
Gave Hot Hors Aunt her module too because she's the Cheerleader Guard who actually gets some useful mileage and while the boost isn't exactly earthshattering it's decent enough value for the money.

Also yay idol skin series coming soon, Cheetos and Aste are so going to eat up my OPs - verily a worthy sacrifice.

joined Jul 26, 2016

...I'm not the only one getting the vibe that Mandragora and Harmonie equal parts want to murder each other and have sweaty monkey sex, am I? >_>

(also lmao @ Outcast casually cranking up her "silver fox" charmer energy on Jeanne d'Hydra)

last edited at Mar 17, 2022 11:43PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I thought CC was till Tuesday night, I'm stoopid.

Nothing on new banner. Guess, I'll max out Rosa and chill for a while.

Oh and new sunflower vanguard is cute but eh...not wasting the little I have.

last edited at Mar 19, 2022 2:04AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Odd why are you all not talking about endfield?
Cg trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0deb64GNw
Alpha gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h85NtIwduY

joined Jul 26, 2016

Because one cryptic trailer and a very limited amount of early-alpha footage doesn't give much to talk about? Wild Epileptic Trees fanwanking is already rampant in the Usual Suspects anyway, and that's basically the end-all be-all of the discussion possible with the present material.

joined Jul 26, 2016

"Endministrator" is C R I N G E tho, like what the actual fuck devs -.-

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Because it looks cooool yooooooo lol

But I won't touch it if the main character is a generic kirito like guy, you either let us self insert with an ambiguous protagonist, let us create one from 0 or go the genshin route, everyone wins that way, specially with the last.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Because it looks cooool yooooooo lol

Well, you pretty much exhausted what can be said about it for the time being there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And quoth Wittgenstein Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen ("Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent") :U

But I won't touch it if the main character is a generic kirito like guy, you either let us self insert with an ambiguous protagonist, let us create one from 0 or go the genshin route, everyone wins that way, specially with the last.

#relatable - few things make me drop a game faster than an obligatory Generic McShounenface lead. (Obligatory male leads are not in and of themselves a problem if they're proper characters rather than featureless homunculi made of lukewarm tapioca for the lowest possible barrier for self-insertion on part of an audience implicitly presupposed to consist of negative otaku stereotypes.) HG has so far by and large demonstrated a tendency to have their head out of their ass and conversely a general aversion to generic bullshit, though, so I'm reasonably optimistic in that respect.

last edited at Mar 20, 2022 7:38PM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Wow it's been a while. I do feel like I'm feeling the burnout already.

I...kinda haven't done much. I did day one and day 3? Pretty easy, I just keep forgetting about AK lol
I've kind of replaced Ak,Al,fgo and Hi3 with Priconne(which is pissing me off with its gacha too).
I'll probably try permanent map on Tuesday, since I don't have classes.

Sorry Rye, but I do feel you. Honestly my luck has been bad with all the gachas Ive been playing. Not getting both Anne and Grea in Priconne honestly made me salty but damn have to move on and I just don't want to whale in Priconne. Speaking of, I had to hold off whaling in AK too cause I had to whale in Genshin for Yae so I only had very little for Saileach which I failed to get and instead getting THREE off banners instead. Ah gacha salt...

Maybe that's part of it but I've been so lazy to even start chapter 9. Barely halfway through it eventho clearing all the stages might just give me enough rolls for Saileach (and not get her anyway)

Wanted to post about it but I was so burnt out with AK in general I couldn't get hyped at the time but rewached it again and it does look cool. The implication of being another planet is interesting at least. From an overall market perspective, it would be nice to have competition against Genshin but that might be wishful thinking on my part. Just not a fan of a single game dominating. Anyway I do hope Endfield is good regardless. Tho one must consider, like Nevri mentioned, that in all likelihood it will be a free to play gacha. Maybe if it was a paid game it wouldn't be gacha but I doubt it in this case.

#relatable - few things make me drop a game faster than an obligatory Generic McShounenface lead. (Obligatory male leads are not in and of themselves a problem if they're proper characters rather than featureless homunculi made of lukewarm tapioca for the lowest possible barrier for self-insertion on part of an audience implicitly presupposed to consist of negative otaku stereotypes.) HG has so far by and large demonstrated a tendency to have their head out of their ass and conversely a general aversion to generic bullshit, though, so I'm reasonably optimistic in that respect.

It does seem like that Perlica is the playable character? Maybe it will be more like a character action game where there is no self insert but an assortment of characters to choose to play. Hopefully.

joined Jul 26, 2016

It does seem like that Perlica is the playable character? Maybe it will be more like a character action game where there is no self insert but an assortment of characters to choose to play. Hopefully.

I mean playable and protagonist aren't the same thing, case in point Amiya and DOKUTAH... and it's not exactly unusual for these kinds of games to have an "off screen" player alter ego - only too often at least implicitly male, cuz sweaty otaku primary target audience etc. etc. I've dropped like an ugly baby several games I idly browsed 'bout three minutes into the tutorial after discovering the "offscreen" protag was some stereotypical garbage harem lead fukkboi, for the record.

But as mentioned HG has so far been pretty good about avoiding that kind of generically pandering bullshit so I'm cautiously optimistic.

joined Apr 30, 2020

My luck finally got better in AK. Got Fartooth in less than 10 rolls and with just single tickets. Tho obviously I had my pity built up from all my attempts for Saileach. Still, I won the 50-50 rate up after losing three times in a row for Saileach. Anyway, event stages seen quite straightforward but dunno if worth farming.

Btw chapter 10 is out for CN. LOTS OF STUFF. I'm just too busy to get into all of it but I do like W and Amiya's new drip.

last edited at Apr 15, 2022 10:18PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Mountain spook on the previous banner and Suzuran from shop. Good stuff.
Not much else to report.

Not getting both Anne and Grea in Priconne honestly made me salty but damn have to move on and I just don't want to whale in Priconne.

Yeah, still salty about that. Thankfully, they'll be farmable later.

To reply you must either login or sign up.