F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

B-but he has a milkshake animation...

joined Jul 26, 2016

"I hate milkshake. >:("

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I think I'll roll for mistsplitter if I get close to 180 rolls(lmao I have 28 rn) or just chill. I was thinking of rolling for onisama but eh, not sure anymore. I don't think I'll roll for males for a while. Maybe on a rerun.
Sara and Yunjin are the only constellations I care about rn cuz they're broken af, especially Yunjin.

I used the codes mid class because I'm not missing 4 in a row. Ehe~

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I think it's supposed to be bubble tea and not a milkshake. Regardless since I spent my rolls on my new Kokomi and I already have Ayaka I'm going to be skipping rolling on this patch. I need to save for cute oni girl (Kuki Shinobu).

Also don't forget that the Overflowing Mastery event is coming soon. If you have any favorites you want to improve their talents in that is good time to do so.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I need a loooooooooooooooot of books from Mondstad... specially if I attempt to get Venti, but on top of that, my Klee, Jean, Diona and probably 3 more are missing books, all because the dungeon sucks to play and it takes too long.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Random code for 60 primogens ! MS7C3SV8DMZH
I think I've explored like... 5 % of the new map lo/ I'm eager to check the new story details but also overwhelmed by the massive size hahaha not enough elevators!

Store and abyss should reset in 2 days so I'll hit pity pretty soon ... will I miss the Venti banner for the third time? stay tuned !

last edited at Mar 30, 2022 1:25AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I really like the Pretty Please, Kitsune Guuji? book in this event. It's obviously supposed to be a EiMiko story. Whether or not Miko herself wrote it is unclear although since she calls Raiden "My God" I wouldn't be surprised if she did.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Update on my Friendship levels again.

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia, Jean, Sara, Beidou, Razor, Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Aloy, Chongyun, Bennett, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Diluc, Xinyan
9: Gorou, Thoma
7: Qiqi, Miko
4: Kokomi

New team is Gorou, Thoma, Qiqi, Kokomi

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I can't believe I already got two more characters maxed out. Will probably not post another update until Kokomi is maxed out... unless I get a new character that is.

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia, Jean, Sara, Beidou, Razor, Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Aloy, Chongyun, Bennett, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Diluc, Xinyan, Gorou, Thoma
8: Qiqi
7: Miko
5: Kokomi

New team is: Miko, Qiqi, Kokomi, Klee

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Pretty boring here. I'm down bad for Yelan, so saving for her. I think I'm in guaranteed rn even if I fail 50/50. Probably roll for Yoimiya or Klee next, whoever is first.
Maxed bond with everyone now, coop domains sped up the process by a lot. Got another Yunjin constellation! My Yae is hitting really hard with the random Lost prayer I got from standard...and another Jean, super early too.
The events have been nice. The web event gives me diabetes... really makes me wish I had Klee haha.
Did abyss this time around. Still cancer.

Also, just noticed Ayaka and Lumine have the same gloves. MHY definitely designed these two to be canon.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Welp it was to be expected but the version 2.7 it's gonna be delayed https://twitter.com/GenshinImpact/status/1519866561317654528 all points to the severe lockdown in Shangai for the corona virus

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Current banners have been extended indefinitely. Spices from the West starts on the 14th.

last edited at May 4, 2022 11:29PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Here's 2.7's livestream codes:

LANVJSFUD6CM - 100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore
DTNUKTWCC6D9 - 100 Primogems, 5 Adventurer's Experience
HSNUKTXCCPWV - 100 Primogems, 50,000 Mora

Be sure to claim them before they expire. :)

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia, Jean, Sara, Beidou, Razor, Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Aloy, Chongyun, Bennett, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Diluc, Xinyan, Gorou, Thoma, Qiqi, Miko, Kokomi

All characters are now max friendship level.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Congrats! I don't have the motivation to increase it with the guys hahaha except zhongli because it was inevitable.

Also, the newest event with spices from the west, better keep some dishes for after the 2.7 update, when the teapot comes back we'll be able to give dishes to whoever we want and not just the ones we were stuck with atm.

Also I don't know what food Ayaka likes from the list, I also want to make food for Fischl, Yanfei, Yelan, Jean, Xiangling and many others.

Next week, I'll have exactly 80 wishes saved with 100% safe pity, it's gonna be a very anticlimatic pull lol please game, surprise me

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Try a Liyue or Mondstadt dish. She says she's fascinated by food from overseas. Their favorite food section of the bio can give a general idea of what food(s) they make like.

At least it's better then me forcing feeding Qiqi food while she kept complaining about it burning.

joined Jul 26, 2016

At least it's better then me forcing feeding Qiqi food while she kept complaining about it burning.

You monster.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Just one more day until the patch drops.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Just one more day until the patch drops.

I can only imagine somebody sits in the dark, quivering, waiting for that moment atop their massive savings for Yelan pulls :v

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Supposedly Klee and/or Yoimiya are slated to be in 2.8 though. If you want either of them you may want to save some primogems.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yoimiya, Klee and Kazuha are rumored for 2.8 and Heizou at the very start ... I want Yoimiya, I would also love to have her bow BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT there's also the release of Sumeru and that's gonna come with a bunch of dendro characters too.

In short, save and spend wisely

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Apparently the game now pushes Yanfei and Yelan in the recent event. I just got done with the Chasm Delvers questline and haven't seen it myself yet though.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Apparently the game now pushes Yanfei and Yelan in the recent event. I just got done with the Chasm Delvers questline and haven't seen it myself yet though.

Yanfei gets around, gonna have a girlfriend in every single nation if this continues :D

Note: The Senpai-Kouhai thing she has with Shinobu is absolutely adorable as well

last edited at Jun 2, 2022 8:25AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm not sure how am supposed to my dailies today if I'm supposedly trapped in a cave... I can't just leave! what about the (((((((((((immersion))))))))))))) ?
They say it's a trap, I say it's a date !

To reply you must either login or sign up.