Forum › Untitled Rosa x Zima comic discussion

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

YES YES YES YES.

More AK yuri comics!

And I have a feeling Rosa left it unlocked on purpose or unlocked it just before.

last edited at Apr 15, 2022 2:09AM

Shinta
joined Feb 25, 2014

Aww yish ak love triangle!

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Given Rosa’s story, I bet this is ultimately a roundabout form of self harm on her part

joined Jul 26, 2016

Given Rosa’s story, I bet this is ultimately a roundabout form of self harm on her part

She got over that already in her little heart-to-heart with Zima, which happened soon after the whole bunch was brought to Rhodes in the first place. If anything her text implies these days she'd willingly sacrifice her relationship with the rest of the group if it would help them get over their damage (she definitely has the best grasp of her own issues and unlike the others actually recognizes you can't just bottle that shit in).

...anyways I literally couldn't take this one seriously anymore after that absolutely derpy face Zima makes on the last page XD

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Dam ntr

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

She got over that already in her little heart-to-heart with Zima, which happened soon after the whole bunch was brought to Rhodes in the first place. If anything her text implies these days she'd willingly sacrifice her relationship with the rest of the group if it would help them get over their damage (she definitely has the best grasp of her own issues and unlike the others actually recognizes you can't just bottle that shit in).

And yet she keeps finding more paper cutters to solemnly hand me lol

Still, you make a fair point

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

saw the arknights tag and clicked without registering the NTR tag RIP me

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

saw the arknights tag and clicked without registering the NTR tag RIP me

Yeah I'm not a fan of NTR myself, I clicked on this despite the tag simply because I need more AK Yuri haha

joined Aug 10, 2016

This is so sad can we get playable Vika?

Sol
joined Feb 25, 2016

I swear I submitted this upload request at least two years ago and it suddenly popped out of nowhere in 2022 haha

Also I DO have Rosa now (day1haver) and I also have pot 6 istina zima so this was mega outdated lol

last edited at Apr 16, 2022 4:55AM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I swear I submitted this upload request at least two years ago and it suddenly popped out of nowhere in 2022 haha

Also I DO have Rosa now (day1haver) and I also have pot 6 istina zima so this was mega outdated lol

Hol' up,where do you upload a request?

last edited at Apr 19, 2022 11:58AM

5e913bf389a7530e4224cd100c94facc
joined Nov 24, 2019

I clicked without seeing the NTR, made myself sad haha

To reply you must either login or sign up.