Forum › Yuri With "Tally Impressions" discussion

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

BoobTwinkler posted:

I had meant to say something about the others too but got distracted by someone talking to me. My point overall, however, was that everyone needs to be civil and if your post can be unintentionally construed as not civil then you need to be more careful about how you make your posts.

I would actually like to hear what you have to say about my posts, as I was intentionally trying to be civil and clinical about it. If I handled it poorly, I'd like to know what I should have done instead.

Your posts were perfectly fine so no need to worry.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

That's a red flag. You should leave....well, then again, y'all already made a blood pact. May be too late at this point. You gotta cut a yandere off early or just accept your fate

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

How cute is that?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

ouch

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Beautiful hair is a woman's treasure.

Hmm...?

Sorry, I just realized that Binbou Scanlations stuff was removed from Dynasty Reader at their request.

Among the works they scanlated was "Rapunzel" by Komoda. It's got a similar but much direr plot. The yandere in that one was (in)famous for saying that "her hair is a girl's life." I should say, the worse yandere as it's a yandere/yandere relationship.

last edited at Mar 26, 2022 6:35AM

K11
joined Apr 26, 2020

The clothes are your concern here? I guess this is love

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Tally-ho!

To reply you must either login or sign up.