Forum › Love Live! School Idol Festival

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ I know a straight non-yuri-googled female who play SiF for the idol thing, so I guess some female idol otaku play it without liking yuri.

Damn, I'm lucky for not getting bot but not for scouting... I want the reverse

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Just felt like sharing.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I guess the guy at first place has nothing else to do..

Edit: Nevermind just saw that the first guy has 291510 points, I guess it's not from now

last edited at Jan 10, 2015 12:35PM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^ that's just my personal friend ranking, see how it says friend ranking in the upper left hand corner. It says total ranking to right along side everyone's name. That's against everyone else.

last edited at Jan 10, 2015 1:11PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Ah, yeah. Didn't notice that xD I guess I'm a little sleepy (: Anyway is the 25000 points the SR that is Nico offering a bite from her lunch? Meaning the main that's seen on your profile and Shimapanda's I guess.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Spoiler Actually she's not... look.
Edit : same for Kotori though I won't have her for a few more days.

last edited at Jan 10, 2015 3:34PM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ that's totally her. XD

Okay, this would be just me... But my rough estimate for tier 2 on Nico's event would be around 55,000 points. Unless those aggressive players starts to push it up way higher again. (ノ_<)

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

^ that's totally her. XD

Okay, this would be just me... But my rough estimate for tier 2 on Nico's event would be around 55,000 points. Unless those aggressive players starts to push it up way higher again. (ノ_<)

No, at the rate it's going, it'll be at least 63k and most likely ends up being around 64k.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Mayne I'll just quit here and save my love gems for Valentines.... I mean I have enough Love Gems/time to make but grinding through spng grinds away at my soul...

Edit: so I was reading some doujin and got confused, so Nozomi's nickname is Non-chan?

last edited at Jan 10, 2015 4:59PM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ I think it's Nontanu that is Non-chan. But since Nontanu is also Nozomi, then I guess it also became Nozomi's nickname.

Is it just me or there seems to be some connection problem with SIF-JP?

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

As in the Tanuki Nozomi? I mean it sounds right and thts what I thought too, but idk how that has anything to do with this story.

And nooooo, not at all!!! I've been meaning to talk you about that. Not only during song either. When I go to message you in the jp version, more than half the time the game crashes and I have to restart. I feel like it glitches more in general.

last edited at Jan 11, 2015 7:26AM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I can't even enter the game. (´・_・`)

I can play just fine early this morning till afternoon. Then, when I got back tonight, I'm stuck with the home screen where BiBi's singing.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Hmmm, idk. It working okay for me, just checked and no maintenance notice. Stupid connectivity issues. It did that to me for a little while. :/

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

I can't even enter the game. (´・_・`) I can play just fine early this morning till afternoon. Then, when I got back tonight, I'm stuck with the home screen where BiBi's singing.

Same here, AkikoXi. It started for me this morning at 11.00am Asia-Hong Kong time and is still going on until now. The EN one is also doing that to me, though not as badly. Maybe it's the region specific servers?

What I found is that if you just let it load and keep on pressing 'OK' when the 'connection issues' screen pops up, eventually, it will let you in. Same thing with any songs you play. Just keep on pressing OK and you'll get through it. That's what I did and while slow and painful, I consumed two LP bars, LOL.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Argh... SIF-JP is killing me. It would've been more acceptable for me if at least I was able to grab on Kotori's SR already. She's my next completion reward already. Dx

@ rexbandit
I'm playing on Asia-Philippines time. Just near Hong Kong. EN is doing fine on my end. It's just the JP that's torturing me. Continuously tapping on that "OK" button which takes years couple of minutes to finish. Was able to get hold on playing a live show, but it took me almost an hour (yes! One hour!) just to play TWO SONGS! This includes the connection time for doing practice with some members (got low on available slots).

Argh! This is killing me! (/ _ ; )

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

I'm playing on Asia-Philippines time. Just near Hong Kong. EN is doing fine on my end. It's just the JP that's torturing me. Continuously tapping on that "OK" button which takes years couple of minutes to finish. Was able to get hold on playing a live show, but it took me almost an hour (yes! One hour!) just to play TWO SONGS! This includes the connection time for doing practice with some members (got low on available slots).

It might be a regional server thing or an ISP thing. (Is your Philippine ISP PLDT?) Because I never got any 'transmission error' pop ups when I was back home in Canada; it's only when I came back to Asia for a vacation that I got these annoying messages.

Yeah, it took me about an hour and a half to finish two LP bars on JP SIF this morning since I just started a month ago and am a low 50+ level. I'm actually playing JP SIF right now and torturing myself some more, since I really want the Kotori card, LOL. At least the Bibi song is nice. :3

last edited at Jan 11, 2015 2:04PM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

@Rexbandit that doesn't always work actually. In most cases it does but occasionally it will ask you to restart, not retry, the game. Not always the worst thing... unless it's right after you've completely a song. T.T

last edited at Jan 11, 2015 2:22PM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

It might be a regional server thing or an ISP thing. (Is your Philippine ISP PLDT?) Because I never got any 'transmission error' pop ups when I was back home in Canada; it's only when I came back to Asia for a vacation that I got these annoying messages.

Yeah, it took me about an hour and a half to finish two LP bars on JP SIF this morning since I just started a month ago and am a low 50+ level. I'm actually playing JP SIF right now and torturing myself some more, since I really want the Kotori card, LOL. At least the Bibi song is nice. :3

Yes. Ours is PLDT now I'm wondering why you are familiar with that. Lol. Well, it was fine earlier today. TT_TT when I got home tonight, that's when the connection problem occurred. (ノ_<)

Already restarted the device, modem, and the router. Still the same. I was tempted to reinstall the game, but since it's not just me, I guess I'll wait. You and ari-chan are my savior. ⊂((・x・))⊃ thank you!

Was finally able to drain my LP bar. Still got around 16LP when I left it. Will wait for it to replenish first. I hope the connection issues is already over by that time. (−_−;)

And yes. The BiBi's song at least lessens the pain that I'm doing to myself. Lol.

last edited at Jan 11, 2015 2:34PM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^ glad you didnt, the would have sucked!!! It takes forevvveeerrrr. >w<

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ you said it!!! Especially as to what I'm experiencing right now!!! (−_−;)
I don't know if i could take it. ( ̄◇ ̄;)

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

The connection error appears to be random i got it twice yesterday but its fine today. Klabs server wasnt ready for this many ppl

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Good lord I'm now hooked on this. I salute you that can do this on hard and expert!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Don't worry about that you'll get used to it sooner or later when I started I couldn't FC normal songs too fast! now even hard feels a little slow...I'm still improving :D

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

@Starsaber123 What Rye said. It took me like 20 trise to get an FC on Bokura no Live, Kimi no Life Easy though I'm still convinced that song is harder than the next 5.
But yea its not too bad once you get the hang of it and learn how to readjust your tempo when you notice you're getting a lot or a pattern of greats.

@Rye lol same, some of the EX songs are starting to feel a little slow, (compared to the ones on the jp version.)
I doubt any of us on here are on his lvl yet -.-

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Thanks. I do feel I'm getting a bit better. Doing the event is giving me a bunch of practice. I keep getting killed by the multiple short hold ones at times though...I hate those!

To reply you must either login or sign up.