Forum › Lily Marble discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I don't quite remember the details of this story and I'm not gonna reread it just to make this comment, but I'm still disappointed about this series' finale. "My crush rejected me so I'm gonna marry a guy even though I never showed interest in guys before".

@GOSTOdeVERmulherSEbeijando oi BR (sou brasileiro também)

Also, which would you guys say is worse out of this and Amanchu?

last edited at Sep 5, 2021 11:50PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Count me the bonafide gay couples in Amanchu.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Count me the bonafide gay couples in Amanchu.

Just checked out the comments on Amanchu to see what the fuss is about and BOY were they scary/wordy, but I got the gist of why it was bad. That one seemed worse because at least here we were able to get 2 couples out of it. I completely forgot about this one for awhile, so I was able to read the whole series since it was completed. I was definitely disappointed, but I'm not gonna hate on it too much because it kinda was realistic. If they had more time to develop, I think things would have gotten a way better resolution for each couple, but sadly that's not the case hear. I would still like to show my gratitude to the author because they made such an interesting story with some amazing characters. I hope the next series they come up with will not be axed

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Featured series? Man, nobody wants to read this shit anymore.

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

I finally got to finish reading this. Thanks for the reminder, Featured Series. I had to reread it though because I forgot what it is about. Ah, my heart hurts T_T

To reply you must either login or sign up.