Forum › Their Story discussion

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Just pointing out some errors:
The 3rd image in 3 Dec 2014: It should be 'tenth grade' instead of 'ninth grade'. The original text is '1st grade in senior high'(CH: 高一).
Also it should be 'Tamen De Gushi' instead of 'Tamen Di Gushi'. (If it really is called as such... However some say that this manhua is actually not even titled. I couldn't find a result entitled Tamen De Gushi in the search engine either.)

(The PRC or the ROC?) The PRC. The author is from Guilin, Guangxi Province.

Thanks mate

joined Dec 14, 2014

Is it true that the author is a guy?!??!

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

Just pointing out some errors:
The 3rd image in 3 Dec 2014: It should be 'tenth grade' instead of 'ninth grade'. The original text is '1st grade in senior high'(CH: 高一).
Also it should be 'Tamen De Gushi' instead of 'Tamen Di Gushi'. (If it really is called as such... However some say that this manhua is actually not even titled. I couldn't find a result entitled Tamen De Gushi in the search engine either.)

(The PRC or the ROC?) The PRC. The author is from Guilin, Guangxi Province.

OMG im from guilin 0.0

joined Aug 4, 2014

http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/106059774680/12-24-2014-update-from-tan-jiu-translated

merry christmas! :DDD

Geez, why am I seeing this post after a week?! Supercute! __

joined Apr 12, 2014

Such cuteness

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

DDD:

http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/107228459930/from-what-i-read-on-weibo-it-seems-that-tan-jius

Oh... Thats quite the situaion...

Yeah, on the other hand it would be a good thing if this got translated in japanese :) Some mangaka could learn from her. Just read everything yaoi-blcd translated from her, and it's great.

joined May 2, 2014

Awwwwww adorable sun jing really Reminding me of my gf Personlty it's kind of close , and the art is so perfect god blass Chinese manhua <3

joined Nov 30, 2011

LMAO. The humor in this series is just great XD

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

DDD:

http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/post/107228459930/from-what-i-read-on-weibo-it-seems-that-tan-jius

Yeah, on the other hand it would be a good thing if this got translated in japanese :) Some mangaka could learn from her. Just read everything yaoi-blcd translated from her, and it's great.

What else has the artist done?
(too lazy to navigate around that site...)

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

DDD:

What else has the artist done?
(too lazy to navigate around that site...)

It basically said DONT repost without giving credit to the original author, and also don't publicize without permission.
But when will it be updated her Eyes?

last edited at Jan 10, 2015 8:14PM

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

when updated chapters on dynasty?

1323weqw
joined Jul 6, 2012

this won't get updated on dynasty anymore? :'(

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

In light of the link posted earlier we decided to hold off uploading till the situation was better resolved. We'll still be updating, probably soon.

joined Jan 17, 2015

I've actually read a lot more off of this one tumblr blog: (IDK if i'm allowed to post it).
I absolutely love the manhwa and I hope that it's being continued, i've never been so excited since Fluttering Feelings was uploaded today.
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this manhwa and I ended up binging most of it.
Anyways, keep up the good work! I really appreciate and admire all of the work that is getting put into this! It's absolutely awesome and the project seems a bit underrated!

last edited at Jan 17, 2015 9:41PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

I've actually read a lot more off of this one tumblr blog: (IDK if i'm allowed to post it).

Of this series? That seems rather impossible, but go on.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Of this series? That seems rather impossible, but go on.

There have been a lot of strips released as of right now on the scanlator's tumblr compared to what's available here if that's what you're wondering.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yes, I'm aware of those. I was under the impression Beck was referring to a different tumblr, but I think your post cleared up my confusion, thanks.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Ah! Glad to be of service!

ephemeralEpiphany
joined Jan 28, 2015

There must be more this is too perfect

I'm dying here

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Suddenly I feel the need to buy hammer pants. THEY LOOK SO AWESOME WITH A PLAIN WHITE T SHIRT.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Finally, an update!

The Christmas strip was left off and will be uploaded to the gallery later (it was too confusing chronologically, Imo). This delay was brought to you by: People who don't know how to credit things and faulty Photoshop.

Thank you for your patience!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Nice to see these back!

And omg so many hilarious moments xD

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I need a guy friend like that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.