Forum › Touhou Blue Book: Hekiraku Noito discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So sweet! How have I missed out on this one until now?

I'm sort of amazed that the artist draws such generous breasts, and yet doesn't seem to do any NSFW work. It's pleasant, really.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I got no idea of the background (story) of this, but this was a great read.

And that art... that art.

Yuuparu%20cuddle
joined Apr 7, 2013

I'm sort of amazed that the artist draws such generous breasts, and yet doesn't seem to do any NSFW work. It's pleasant, really.

Yohane does TONS of NSFW stuff, but doesn't seem to make NSFW doujins, for some reason...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yohane does TONS of NSFW stuff, but doesn't seem to make NSFW doujins, for some reason...

Are any of those translated anywhere, or are they just het-stuff and thus can be ignored?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Are any of those translated anywhere, or are they just het-stuff and thus can be ignored?

Just look for Yohane on Danbooru, he also has a blog but it keep it mostly SFW, he used to have a Pixv with tons of stuff but he erased it or got closed since the current one is pretty bare bones. Almost all of his NSFW stuff is yuri or futa at worst, tons of weird fetishes though (some scat, sweat, NTR)

last edited at Apr 17, 2014 12:17AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just look for Yohane on Danbooru, he also has a blog but it keep it mostly SFW, he used to have a Pixv with tons of stuff but he erased it or got closed since the current one is pretty bare bones. Almost all of his NSFW stuff is yuri or futa at worst, tons of weird fetishes though (some scat, sweat, NTR)

Now that's interesting, comments on one of the images are suggesting that Yohane grew up in South America before returning to Japan later on, and as a result speaks English and Spanish as well as Japanese. If that's true, it's very cool.

Yuuparu%20cuddle
joined Apr 7, 2013

Now that's interesting, comments on one of the images are suggesting that Yohane grew up in South America before returning to Japan later on, and as a result speaks English and Spanish as well as Japanese. If that's true, it's very cool.

Look at the name of the person that comment was responding to. ;)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I would if I could remember what image it was on.

Guess I'll never know. ;_;

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I would if I could remember what image it was on.

Guess I'll never know. ;_;

Found it! (NSFW link):

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1652958?tags=yohane

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hate to say it, but Youmu's a really bad girlfriend in Yohane's world.

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Poor Futo.... :'^(

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

what's the deal with old manga and calling lesbian couples husband and wife when its blatantly obvious to everyone that there's no men involved?
good ol' heteronormativity sneaking into even the gayest possible pieces of media

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

what's the deal with old manga and calling lesbian couples husband and wife when its blatantly obvious to everyone that there's no men involved?
good ol' heteronormativity sneaking into even the gayest possible pieces of media

Weeeelllll, in this particular case there's actually a possible reason. Toyosatomimi no Miko is essentially the, uh, reborn-in-Gensokyo version of Prince Shotoku. Tojiko is named after a consort of Prince Shotoku, or perhaps even meant to be that same person. It's not a huge stretch to think that these two were married before they came to Gensokyo, but as husband and wife.

Whether that's what the author was thinking (IE, Shotoku was male when alive, then reborn female when coming to Gensokyo, at which point she and Tojiko just kinda kept going with "husband" and "wife") I cannot say. It's certainly possible it's not, but that's how I interpreted the "husband" thing when I read this.

Nekona Shirofumi
joined Mar 30, 2021

Poor poor futo

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

I'm not really sure but is there even any "Lunasa x Youmu" in this? It only seems to cover two or three pages.

But anyways another tremendous work to read from Yohane, sad that there hasn't been any recent uploads.

To reply you must either login or sign up.