Forum › My Childhood Friend's a Go-Getter!? Our Height Gap Yuri Couple Story discussion

joined Dec 13, 2020

Btw is there a tag for deep kisses?

There is Lots of Kissing, which commonly involves deep kissing, but not always.

Btw. for a recommendation of a seriously lewd manga with lots of raunchy kissing, see After School

I second that, After School is amazing. Talk about a relationship based on kissing! The two lead girls try kissing one day and they just can't stop. And they didn't know each other and hadn't even talked to each other before that day! And from then on they meet every day just to have hot kissing sessions.
(And I remember things go on like this for months before one day one of them suggests they should become....... friends! Out of a vague sense that kissing so much when they are not even friends is like....... somehow improper, no?)

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

I always love this kind of story...

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

Btw. for a recommendation of a seriously lewd manga with lots of raunchy kissing, see After School

I second that, After School is amazing. Talk about a relationship based on kissing! The two lead girls try kissing one day and they just can't stop. And they didn't know each other and hadn't even talked to each other before that day! And from then on they meet every day just to have hot kissing sessions.
(And I remember things go on like this for months before one day one of them suggests they should become....... friends! Out of a vague sense that kissing so much when they are not even friends is like....... somehow improper, no?)

Sounds to me like plotless smut for male readers.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Yeah, because women never ever go in for plotless smut. /s

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Thanks

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Bless uncensored manga

joined Apr 28, 2019

wholesome love!

joined Dec 30, 2020

gonna throw a round of applause at the scan team - i don't see every.dang.sound.effect typeset like that very often

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Man I hope this is basically where school-zone Kei's Sugiura and Rei Yokoe end up soon.

To reply you must either login or sign up.