Forum › The Magician is Ordinary discussion

joined May 24, 2014

Really EFFECTIVE mushroom, huh?

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Really EFFECTIVE mushroom, huh?

It's only okay to use drugs to avoid your problems in real life, not in Gensokyo

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I have so many questions and this is not giving me any answers.

What's the mushroom do?

The EoSD scene implies easy mode but Reimu is clearly taking hits and she's definitely beating Cirno so is it a lack of confidence over a drop in effective powerlevel?

I suppose whatever caused the loss of magic isn't really important but it's still something interesting, especially aince she's swiping introductory texts to presumably relearn it

She's got super sparkly eyes and Reimu shoves her back into that mode after ahe stumbles out of it due to her broom breaking but is it symbolic or some actual state she's in?

last edited at Nov 3, 2021 10:48AM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

She's got super sparkly eyes and Reimu shoves her back into that mode after ahe stumbles out of it due to her broom breaking but is it symbolic or some actual state she's in?

It could be an art error, but her broom wasn't broken at the end, so either she has some way to fix it or that was a flashback. Maybe Marrissa didn't lose her magic so much as her confidence in it, hence her need to look into other methods and the weird state her mushrooms seem to have put her in.

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

I can't believe marissa did a vehicular assault?!?

...Wait no that's perfectly in character actually

last edited at Nov 3, 2021 8:56PM

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

i dont think theres anything ordinary about this

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

Now there's a doujin about Marisa on drugs, how nice lmao

To reply you must either login or sign up.