joined Oct 4, 2016

Final

That's it! No more NicoMaki after this!

joined Jan 6, 2017

Oh no! This was too cute!

joined Sep 7, 2021

Bless Ooshima Tomo

joined Oct 25, 2010

Thanks for this beautiful story. I hope more stories will appear so I can read more of this cute couple! I hope that this is not the end!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Please don’t end this beautiful story. I enjoy reading everything Ooshima Tomo publishes. If Maki-Nico must rest , I hope you will share more beautiful stories about other sweet girls!

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Very impressive, 39 nicomaki doujins.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

A future where ooshima Tomo isn't making nicomaki is a scary one indeed, maybe we'll end up with OCs that are suspiciously similar

joined Jul 9, 2021

more nicomaki pleassssse♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

joined Jul 9, 2021

what i really love the most about ooshima is how she loves nicomaki so muchhhh i love how she treats them ♥️♥️ nd I've to day that ooshima is my number one i love this woman ♥️
i really can't imagine future without ooshima's nicomaki....
if u love maki top u'll definitely love her work
nd if u guys love nico top u'll love Sekihara umina's work !!

joined Jul 9, 2021

A future where ooshima Tomo isn't making nicomaki is a scary one indeed, maybe we'll end up with OCs that are suspiciously similar

who's OCs??

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

who's OCs??

I think OOshima Tomo's. Like, Hakkaya did BuCap for years and then her own series Slow Start. I dunno if there are any parallels to BuCap or MomoYumi* in Slow Start. What do you think?

*It's hard for me to remember her name isn't Yuri.

BTW I've seen some tiny breasts on Nico-chan, but these AAAAs take the cake. I wonder what she'll be like when puberty hits?

last edited at Oct 30, 2021 7:47AM

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

bless ooshima tomo ♡ my fave nico x maki author, deepest thanks.

joined Oct 25, 2010

I hope you will continue with Maki X Nico !! Your artwork and stories are the best and I never tire reading them. I enjoy the beautiful artwork also. Once again, I can not over-stress how amazing your talents are. I have never seen such beautiful ideas and pictures displayed in 2 dimensions!

To reply you must either login or sign up.