Forum › Arknights!

joined Oct 6, 2021

@myrrhmidon
Hmmm. I don't get it either then.

its must be for those who have not made the event
Me for example, I ain't made them certain

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Livestream announced for next week. Autumn Thanksgiving special. Expecting Under Tides to be announced.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Thankfully I managed to clear EX stages and challenge modes today. I was procrastinating lol. Overall relatively easy. EX-8 tho. It feels like you really need BOTH Surtr and SilverAsh at least. Also, boss's 2nd phase gimmick kinda sucks for blocking with one needing to throw multiple units to stall. Doesn't seem as fun for me.

Anyway, excited for news tomorrow. Seems Under Tides has been leaked already but I was already pretty sure since Darknights rerun. Hopefully getting Kal's signature from this event would be enough of a catalyst XD

joined Jul 26, 2016

Couldn't be arsed to do the EXes just for the OPs and medals .-.

That exchange between Kalt and the Blade was some interesting worldbuilding tho and goes a long way to explain why the habitation patterns of the world seem to parallel the ancient (Mediterranean) idea that in the far (polar) north and (equatorial) south ambient temperatures just keep dropping or rising until human life becomes impossible... except here it's HIC SVNT DRACONES in the form of some really nasty eldritch horrors that don't even have the decency to stay in the wastelands. (No wonder Magallan the arctic explorer is a 6* walking arsenal...)

joined Apr 30, 2020

Congrats on that clear! I'm just not a fan of stalling and I would rather burst kill. Good to know other strats work tho.

Anyway, Under Tides confirmed! Animated PV. I'm excited.

joined Jul 26, 2016

[looks up Kalt and Skalter's crunch]

...holy shit that's some disgustingly stronk stuff :o

joined Apr 30, 2020

They should have shown this on stream but here's the official trailer (with EN subs) for future content with the song Infected by Starset. HYPE for Theresa'd Amiya!

joined Apr 30, 2020

LappSora supremacy! Original source in the artist's twitter.

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Maybe I should give this another try... or maybe not since I've just went on break from FGO after getting burned by the gacha one too many times.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well, we're due the anniversary event in like a day or so which comes with a ton of free shit so if you wanna give it a shot now's a good time.

joined Apr 30, 2020

So happy to get both Kaltsit and Skadi in 59 rolls. I will probably just save and skip the next banners since I really want Summer Chen.

joined Jul 26, 2016

~80 pulls, p2 Kal and still no Skalter. Also Giant Samurai Crab is now p4 but be strange if she wasn't, really.

joined Jul 26, 2016

-- Eunectes is a very easy pick. Nice timing, since we got her hot skin.

"Well, look what we have here! Your body's pretty well built!"
- Gavial

...no way in Hell that doesn't count as a pick-up line among the Acahualla. ( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬)

Anyway, pretty interesting and very "Arknights" take on Shadow Over Innsmouth this sidestory. Finally explains some puzzling things about just what the heck Aegir actually is and some more aspects of this world's peculiar geography. Starting to sound more and more like the planet might be in a supercontinent phase tbh with the "known world" more or less "boxed in" - the frigid north and hot south too hostile for human(-like) life and the ocean to the west full of Chthulhu. The distant East is still a bit of a question mark tho. It could then be idly speculated that there's a similarly habitable zone in the southern hemisphere past the equatorial hotlands (assuming the landmass extends that far), but establishing any kind of contact is probably a no-go until both regions invent the equivalent of shortwave radio or somesuch...

Also Anita is totally mad gay for Skadi isn't she. And The First To Speak is pretty amiable for a bizarro eldritch sea-monster thing running on Blue And Orange Morality and some kinda low-order hivemind to boot by the sounds of it, while Lucid Specter is... actually kinda scarier than the usual crazy one.

last edited at Oct 22, 2021 1:34AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh yeah and the boss battle theme is amazing.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Congrats on the rolls!

I was so worried it was gonna take me 200+ rolls just like with Mudrock or having to spark like with Weedy. Really gotta play it safe for Summer Ch'en.

Event was easy enough and wow they were not kidding when people said SV 9's boss was a cakewalk. However, I was barely figuring out the sanity thing lol especially the one non-attacking enemy. I'm worried for the EX stages. Before that, time to use up all the sanity and even OP for device farming.

joined Jul 26, 2016

However, I was barely figuring out the sanity thing lol especially the one non-attacking enemy.

The rock-crab thingies? They just release AoE Arts and SAN wave at certain HP thresholds. They incidentally don't do it when they're stunned so roll out your Manticore/Ash/Eunectes S2s and suchlike if necessary...

joined Apr 30, 2020

The rock-crab thingies? They just release AoE Arts and SAN wave at certain HP thresholds. They incidentally don't do it when they're stunned so roll out your Manticore/Ash/Eunectes S2s and suchlike if necessary...

Wow I am so smooth brained. I even have Eunectes' skill 2 at M3. I just tried it out and I wish I knew this when I was first clearing through the stages.

Same, but wow even OP?

Devices are in high demand.

At this point I didn't think they'll do it, but I guess they were waiting for CN to find a replacement and only then change them, since unlike CN we don't really care she was in the game all this time. They finally change Platinum's VA tomorrow, which really sucks cos I use her all the time and I do quite like her voice. I'm hoping I'll like new one too.

I'm sad.

joined Jul 26, 2016

random posted:

They incidentally don't do it when they're stunned so roll out your Manticore/Ash/Eunectes S2s and suchlike if necessary...

Lol. Good to know. I didn't even consider they'd not use their ability when stunned. I dealt with them old-fashioned way. Killing them out of range or bursting them.

Learned it half by accident. Ecko or Kyo mentioned in their SV-6 guide the alternative of using a Sniper with high burst, like Exu or Ash, to deal with those buggers and I was like "hey Ash's stun means I don't need to reserve a slot for a blocker right?" Then I noticed she wasn't taking the expected damage despite being within the AoE...

I'm really impressed and glad. Kitajima Mizuki did a a great job doing a impression of Kayano Ai's Platinum voice. Her battle quotes sounds almost identical.

Ya, not bad job filling those big boots esp given that she's a newbie if I understood correctly. Her pitch is sufficiently higher to be noticeable but she nailed Plat's "sarcastic jaded student who's been through too many shitty temp jobs" tone well.

joined Jul 26, 2016

...mind you in my SV-8 farm setup I just have Flint punch them dead then activate her S2 so The First walks by into Mon3tr range. :P
They have dummy thicc HP but their def is garbo so fast light attacks shred them.

last edited at Oct 24, 2021 7:58AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

So I watched Kyo's translation of the anniversary stream. Main points:
- roguelite gets new season
- new robutt is Sniper, for gr8 justice
- Nearl Alter takes off the training weights and goes SSJ (tr00damageknights intensifies)
- Flametail is grossly OP, makes Texas cry and Siege start drinking
- never mind any of that cuz ROSA AND MYRTLE GET SKINS :O

last edited at Oct 24, 2021 10:14AM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Arknights anime!. Doctor is voiced! Sounds female too!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Doctor is voiced! Sounds female too!

"No John, you are the waifus"

joined Mar 5, 2016

new robot? neat.

... oh god, getting it to max potential is going to be such a pain

joined Jul 26, 2016

Speaking of, just yesterday I finally got THE THROBBING HEART OF HOTNESSThermal-EX to max pot. Now all I need is one more Lancet dupe and Zumama's haremall the toasters will be maxed out ' ω')v

Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

oOooOOOooooOoOOoOOoh perma fucking fungimist I can't fucking wait that looooooooong.

Anywho, I hope for more nearlplat after this event.

To reply you must either login or sign up.