Forum › The Marriage of the Onee-san I Admired discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Thank you. Honestly I've no idea how you put all of that together. Between the translation problems, the poorly denoted flashbacks, and that one panel with the mon the boy, and a little girl, that looks like it might be a young version of the MC, all I got was a jumbled mess.

Eh, I wouldn't say it was that hard to understand even with the bad translation, but by now we also have the better translation at the end of the first page of this thread.

Well I never picked up that there was flashbacks, which was the major source of my confussion.

Funny to see how people comment on here, but i read this to for the end and i don't see nothing special. maybe it's just me and please don't mind me guys.

I'm glad the het mangas we get these days isn't a garbage story, it's been good. I hope it stays that way

last edited at Sep 14, 2021 5:49AM by

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well I never picked up that there was flashbacks, which was the major source of my confussion.

The use of different borders here instead of the more common black background around the panels may be a bit confusing if you haven't encountered it before, I guess.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

A quick translation. I can't say it's perfect, but it's a lot closer from the original, imo:

thank you so so much <3

last edited at Sep 14, 2021 3:44PM

joined Sep 1, 2017

The use of different borders here instead of the more common black background around the panels may be a bit confusing if you haven't encountered it before, I guess.

Na. I'm just unobservant idiot. I've got into trouble, a few times, with people in the comment section, because of making erroneous arguments, due to missing whole panels in a story.

I do like to thank you guys with taking the time to answering my questions. A lot of times they just get ingnored

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Na. I'm just unobservant idiot. I've got into trouble, a few times, with people in the comment section, because of making erroneous arguments, due to missing whole panels in a story.

I do like to thank you guys with taking the time to answering my questions. A lot of times they just get ingnored

Noted, will keep this in mind if you have any questions in the future.

joined Nov 27, 2017

Well that translation hurt my brain.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Sal & Pal have made corrections, and the oneshot has been updated.

They'll be better in the future, as will we. Thanks.

last edited at Sep 16, 2021 2:03PM

Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

What, still stuck on What is Love? it's been like 3 years girlies

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

The translation that's up now is completely understandable.

By the way, the double-lined border in the flashback is supposed to differentiate the flashback.

271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

awwwwwww

joined Sep 1, 2017

I just read the revised story. And I have to say, seeing the proper dialog in it's intended context made it much clearer than just reading it in the comment section. I still am a tinsy bit confused about the MC sneaking into the boy's room. Were they living together, for some reason, or was she breaking into his house. What's the deal? If they were living together that's Okay... I guess? But a college girl breaking into a house, to sneak into an elementary schooler's room is mondo bizarro.

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 1:33AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.