Forum › What's that manga called?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm looking for a manga where two office ladies started dating each other. I remember one of them with black hair was popular, and the other was light-haired, a pushover, and maybe popular with the male coworkers. They got to know each other through having lunch together if I remember correctly. I think this manga started getting chapter releases on this website either last year or 2 years ago.

Sounds a lot like Crescent Moon and Doughnuts or Teiji ni Agaretara

last edited at Jul 29, 2021 5:10PM

Emmamademedothispt2
joined Oct 26, 2018

I'm looking for a manga where two office ladies started dating each other. I remember one of them with black hair was popular, and the other was light-haired, a pushover, and maybe popular with the male coworkers. They got to know each other through having lunch together if I remember correctly. I think this manga started getting chapter releases on this website either last year or 2 years ago.

Sounds a lot like Crescent Moon and Doughnuts or Teiji ni Agaretara

It was Teiji ni Agaretara, thank you!

TheTexacutioner840
joined Jun 7, 2020

So I'm looking for a manga, can't remember if it is posted here or on Mangadex but it was about a girl who had the ability to see premonitions of the future where people die but no one ever believed her. She saved her classmate and her friend started to believe her and the MC started to I guess develop a crush on her. I don't think it has been updated in a long time either.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

TheTexacutioner840
joined Jun 7, 2020

This.

YES! That's the one! Thank you very much!

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

I could have sworn this one was uploaded here, but it's a manga where the main characters are a sorceress and a knight and they spend the whole time hugging and pressing up against each other while heading to whatever their destination was.

Thought I read it here, but I can't find it.

last edited at Aug 1, 2021 5:30AM

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

^
Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_book_about_cuddling_boobs

Thanks, no idea how I read it, seeing as it was posted in 2017 and I've only been checking the recent stuff.

But that's a question for another time.

joined Jul 21, 2016

Hi, does somebody know the title of a doujinshi that was about two umbrellas? iirc they were a black and white umbrella

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 12:28AM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Hi, does somebody know the title of a doujinshi that was about two umbrellas? iirc they were a black and white umbrella

Umbrellas 雨伞? It's not on Dynasty I think.

%d0%91%d0%b5%d0%b7%20%d0%bd%d0%b0%d0%b7%d0%b2%d0%b0%d0%bd%d0%b8%d1%8f
joined Aug 2, 2021

Thank you:) this is correct. I thought i read it here, but maybe i wrong. Anyway, thank you

MariannaWicked
joined Aug 2, 2021

Guys, please, help me out, I've digged the whole site, but with no result.. I remember reading here a very interesting oneshot (?) a couple of years ago. It was about school girls, as far as I remember, one of them was an artist, pretty cold and reserved, she forced the second with the curly hair to be her nude model. Well, but while posing, things got pretty heated up and they ended in bed and the last thing, I remember, curly haired performed the oral sex to the artist.. damn, my memory is so vague, but this doujin was a very solid piece of work, tags were something like "romance", "nsfw". Plz, help..

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 9:36PM

joined Aug 8, 2021

Hi. Guys, does anyone know the name of the manga about childhood friends that started as rivals? The first chapter was about them going to some digging competition(potatoes/radish or something similar). Then after that was a time skip with the reuniting in middle school... I think. Should have around 10-ish chapters. Any help would be appreciated.

joined Sep 25, 2019

Sounds like Dai Shin You by Oshima Towa.

Dynasty has the mangaka, the pixiv linked on the author page has the characters from Dai Shin You, but not the manga.

joined Aug 8, 2021

Sounds like Dai Shin You by Oshima Towa.

Dynasty has the mangaka, the pixiv linked on the author page has the characters from Dai Shin You, but not the manga.

Yeah, that's exactly it! Thanks

MakiMakesMeDoki
joined Dec 2, 2017

hey, can someone please help me find this manga?

manga

joined Aug 5, 2014

Hi guys please help.
I remembered reading about story of two girls who dream of each other and they talk to each other and do stuff together in their dream (but not real life), however they found out later that their dream is actually connected. I’m not sure if it’s oneshot or not but it’s not long. I remembered reading it on the site but I just can’t recall the name.
Thanks in advanced guys.

last edited at Aug 11, 2021 12:00PM

joined Mar 27, 2017

Dream Drops maybe?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Can anyone help me find a series about two women who met up through a dating app, but one of them lied about her age and was significantly older, but ended up being the other woman’s type

Edit: it’s called 25 years apart by Mikawa Miso, it’s only on mangadex rn but maybe someone would pick it up, I think there’s more than just the few pages uploaded currently

last edited at Aug 12, 2021 2:03PM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Anyone know about that manga where both MC met in a train and decided to go on a vacation together? I can't remember much of the plot but one of the mc got a motorcycle.

MeWant3ButchOneeSan
joined May 6, 2019

It's about this protag that's trying to make friends with the pretty but cold and always alone type of girl in class. They became roommates/dorm mates? there's like four of them in one room, one night the pretty girl snuck out and went to the ocean near the school (like walking distance). protag followed her then they talk.

pretty girl seems to believe in mermaids and she's trying to find one because her. She believes her mom is a mermaid and she's waiting for her. story is kinda serious. it's yuri not completed yet, atleast at the time I was reading it
that's all I got.
Edit: it’s called Ano Koro no Aoi Hoshi

last edited at Aug 13, 2021 5:05PM

MeWant3ButchOneeSan
joined May 6, 2019

Anyone know about that manga where both MC met in a train and decided to go on a vacation together? I can't remember much of the plot but one of the mc got a motorcycle.

Hopefully it's this one? https://dynasty-scans.com/series/good_bye_dystopia

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

It's about this protag that's trying to make friends with the pretty but cold and always alone type of girl in class. They became roommates/dorm mates? there's like four of them in one room, one night the pretty girl snuck out and went to the ocean near the school (like walking distance). protag followed her then they talk.

Probably this :
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ano_koro_no_aoi_hoshi

MeWant3ButchOneeSan
joined May 6, 2019

Probably this :
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ano_koro_no_aoi_hoshi

THANK YOU SO MUCH! this the one!

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Hopefully it's this one? https://dynasty-scans.com/series/good_bye_dystopia

It is. Thanks a bunch!

To reply you must either login or sign up.