Forum › Rika and Satoko's School Wars discussion

joined May 24, 2014

They really gave satoko boobs!!!

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

... This guy really made an adult doujin with K1 and WHO of TWO now??

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

It's kind of amazing a doujin artist understands their argument and why it happened and the mistakes both girls made, a lot better than most of the people arguing online.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

wait,K1 and Satoko? fr? lol

8031842e-0e5f-42c6-af59-73cf5d6e3ca0
joined Jul 31, 2021

i agree,this doujin artist really understand the problem,almost everybody i met just blame everything to Satoko,without understanding her feelings too

What are you talking about? Satoko is worse than Takano! … ya know… the person who gassed an entire village to prove her grandpa was right!

More serious: that entire arc falls into poor communication kills (this entire plot could have ended in 30 minutes if they sat down for like… 5 minutes and talked it out) and rika taking for granted Satokos feelings about her (from ryu himself).

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 6:39AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice. :D

And this is clearly the correct way to end the conflict between their groups before it gets out of hand. :D

It's kind of amazing a doujin artist understands their argument and why it happened and the mistakes both girls made, a lot better than most of the people arguing online.

I mean, that actually is quite logical. Who else would take more time to truly understand the characters and their motivations than someone creating their own works based on them?

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

you know, when the higarashi cast isn't trying to viciously murder each other, they're quite cute together

joined Sep 13, 2018

i want to imagine this to be the end of sotsu but changing how they get out of that school.
-satoko and rika get into st.lucia
-graduate from it while satoko bitched about it for 3 years straight
-they go back to hinamizawa after that living in satoko's house (since their home has been destroyed by 1988)

I would have said "they worked as teachers" but the school truly gets demolished both in fiction and in reality by 1988 or 1989 and kids just travels to the near city's school.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I would have said "they worked as teachers" but the school truly gets demolished both in fiction and in reality by 1988 or 1989 and kids just travels to the near city's school.

I mean, even with the school there, while I could see Rika as a teacher, Satoko would never be able to do this. Not even with Rika's help. That's in a whole league of its own, far above mere studying, and Satoko can barely survive even that...

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Gotta like how the author went from Kei/Sato to Sato/Rika, now that's character develoment

joined Oct 25, 2010

When they cry has to be one of the more psychotic stories and anime I have ever seen. They would cry a lot less if they quit killing each other so mercilessly! The Umineko version is as bad . Golden Beatrice is clinically insane. But , I probably would be too after being treated so terribly.

To reply you must either login or sign up.