Forum › Love Live! School Idol Festival

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Anybody else love that fact that when you max out the bond points the characters basically fall in love you the player, and all of the players are referred to as academy students at the all girl high school?

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@Rye
I wasn't really expecting that UR Nozomi if it turned out to be a UR Maki, I might not have given it to you. Hahahah, be sure to treat it well. ^_^ That's my very first SIF experience you got there. So all the newbie moves were done there the reason that its love gems were not used to its fullest, even R cards already made me go fangirling back then. Lol
I already made a spoiler for the UR Nozomi, so SR Hanayo can at least shock you a bit. :P

Really? Really?! You'll vote for Maki?! XD Yatta!!! Arigatou!!!

Now you made me remember my Pokémon days. ( ̄▽ ̄)

@ari-chan
The charm's more effective especially if you're a girl in person as well. XD
And yeah, don't forget your goggles. :3
What's more great about it? If this is what welcomes you everytime:

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^ I am, note the chan and not kun, so its pretty nice. (*´∀`) Lol my goggles are sown to my face. There's only a box there btw.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ quite aware of it. The name's Alicia, right? no. I'm no stalker. Just saw it on your tumblr.
Be careful with those goggles. I tend to give it a rest once in a while. Or else, I'll be making weird faces when I'm out with friends.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^ quite aware of it. The name's Alicia, right? no. I'm no stalker. Just saw it on your tumblr.
Be careful with those goggles. I tend to give it a rest once in a while. Or else, I'll be making weird faces when I'm out with friends.

lol its all good i have s strong filter and yupp thts were ari comes (from no L in japanese)
And sniffle, really wish I could'be gotten that card (only got one) but I ran out of love gems.
(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
Gonna have to brush up on my nonexistent Japanese for Maki's Christmas card. ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

lol its all good i have s strong filter and yupp thts were ari comes (from no L in japanese)
And sniffle, really wish I could'be gotten that card (only got one) but I ran out of love gems.
(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
Gonna have to brush up on my nonexistent Japanese for Maki's Christmas card. ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧

Glad that you've got your defense on. Lol.
Actually the first time I tried competing is with Maki's diary event. Sadly I failed. Dx it's really hard for me to handle three events back there Made a wrong maneuver for that event. I swore I won't lose again the next time I battle it out. Hahah
So I practiced with Nozomi's Can I Do Event and got this for both my EN accounts

From that point on, I got my strategy on events. Lol.
But now, I can't wait for my new Maki UR! XD Can't wait for tomorrow to come!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
ack!!! ((((;゚Д゚))))))) My SIF addiction is coming out again

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Anybody else love that fact that when you max out the bond points the characters basically fall in love you the player, and all of the players are referred to as academy students at the all girl high school?

No! I hate this! I don't want them to be in love with me! I want them to be in love with each other!

I mostly just imagine they're talking to a character-appropriate partner when I watch those things.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@AkikoXi: you already voted with that account so I couldn't. Since I'm a casual player all those SSS are pretty...well...O.o

@Shimapanda: same here but I see them as little AIs modeled after muse for the fans(looks at that particular futurama ep) so its just fanservice, the again I was drooling when I got the 1st MakiNico moment in story mode so thats my fanservice. I did imagine a HonokaxTsubasa moment tho...

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

@shima Lol just the fact that it's unspoken fact that they're all gay as hell no matter what universe is wonderful. Idc how they feel about me.

@rye Lovvvvveeeddddd the MakiNico Nico Nico Ni, that was nice (*´∀`)

Just wait till we get to a certain Maki Diary event!!!!!

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@Rye
I think the poll vote relies on the user's device. I voted first with my 2nd acct and attempted to vote on that 1st acct, it failed. Lol.
Yeah. Sorry. You can gain additional love gems through the newer B-Side Hard/Expert songs.

Maki's Diary MAJOR Spoiler:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3-5

And yeah... Don't forget about this:

Edit:
NicoUmi's ship is now sailing!!!

last edited at Dec 19, 2014 4:28AM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

So Umi wants to cheat on Kotori (and possibly Honoka) for Nico huh? Tsk tsk tsk. Lol.

But a full 6 Star SR Nico for the first prize THEN another SR Umi for the next prize, ALL IN ONE EVEN??? With midterms over and all of the students on break, the let games begin~

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ neeeehhh... My MakiNico radar is totally going haywire right now!!! Lol...

Look! Look!

And to top that, we're going to have Nico's diary on the same day that Maki got her present teddy!!! We all know who gave that teddy right?! XD

And yeah... Nico's SR for her diary is a doctor!!! XD (or a school doctor? Sorry can't speak Jap Dx)

Then Maki's

Kyaaaa!!! Somebody help me!!! I'm totally drowning from fantasy right now!!!

last edited at Dec 19, 2014 2:23PM

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Here I'll help. Have some lovely HonoMaki
Edit:fox'd

last edited at Dec 19, 2014 2:25PM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Here I'll help. Have some lovely HonoMaki

Sorry to disappoint but... This is how it looks like on my end... ( ̄▽ ̄)

last edited at Dec 19, 2014 11:56PM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

No image again but rigggghhhhhtttt! Doctor Maki, and Doctor Nico both Doctor Nishikino at Nishikino General Hospital!!!!! that secret exam room skill tho... (ㆁωㆁ*)

Lol, lots of love for Nico in both events! Fate's troll to everyone who abandoned Nico after they left the MakiNico ship during LoveLive week. :p

joined Jul 2, 2013

Hmm ... odd. Alright. My final effort which isn't much effort at all, but effort nonetheless.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^Lol like Nico's charm effect on ppl inuniverse

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I'm just sad that this token event has pretty god awful songs. Kimi no kuse ni is blegh. And at the moment with only Yujo no Change and Korekara no Someday EX songs available it's making for some boring grinding.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^I feel you but to be honest I've hated about half the songs on there in the beginning but after playing them 20 or so times, they've come to grow on me.

At least it'll change in a few days, just avoid the event song until the end then use the 4x multiplier.

last edited at Dec 19, 2014 10:10PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I never really hated any of the songs but playing them a few times definitely gets me singing most of them. They lowered the Hard daily song cost as well it's 15 now I just noticed that.

I already read the Maki diary...I didn't know that was SIF whoops.

One more thing about the UR Kotori...her stats are low...like really low I didn't expect her to be the best since it's free but she feels like eye candy more than a center, then again it's a 100 lvls so what do I know...

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@shadow8321
Lol. Don't give me that!!! because I'm beginning to sail that ship!!! Cause of this and this!!! >___< But no!!! I'm still on-board with my MakiNico ship!!! I won't get off of this ship!!! ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3
Oh I know!!! I'll just dye Honoka's hair there with black and make her wear red contact lense! XD

@Shimapanda
You said it. I just wished that they didn't reduced the Hard B-side to 15 LP. That's where I settle if the EX songs are a bit lame. At least it change everyday.

@ari-chan
We all know that skill is referring to this room that got its annex here. :P
And Nico being on both EN and JP SIF is just proving herself that she's the one that should be with Maki!!! XD given that Maki got her harem on LL! Week.

@Rye
Well that free Kotori is my center in my Pure Team (just for some stats boost) since I don't got any other UR Pure member. ( ̄▽ ̄) I just hope that she won't drop her place in one of my top pure attribute girls.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Lol. Don't give me that!!! because I'm beginning to sail that ship!!! Cause of this and this!!! >___< But no!!! I'm still on-board with my MakiNico ship!!! I won't get off of this ship!!! ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3

SORRY (not sorry)

The new Kotori is GORGEOUS though. Chunchun best queen <3 I can't wait until Alter Kotori is released, that figure looks AMAZING.

Like all promo cards, though, she has the stats of an SR (and her centre skill is that of an R). Not bad for free though.

joined Jul 2, 2013

Her stats are even less than an SR's and harder to level too. Free love gem and a really pretty looking card though. Woo.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

The new Kotori is GORGEOUS though. Chunchun best queen <3 I can't wait until Alter Kotori is released, that figure looks AMAZING.

DAMN IT! I'm already trying to control my urge of buying enough Nanoha figs to fill my entire room and now you throw this at my face?! ahh it's sooo cute...must not...I can't...

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^Lol i just convinced ppl to buy the movie nendoroids for Christmas, those are first I've ever gotten. BUT ONE DAY, WE'LL ALL HAVE ROOMS FILLED WITH FIGS, POSTERS, AND DOUJINSHI.

@Rye I wasn't that into Love Novels til the event, Sweet & Sweet Holiday I got used to, Yujo no Change/ Baby Maybe Koi no Button took a few times before I gave in. Still not in to Mermaid Festa Vol. 1

@Shadow while you know my ships, I do love some cute nsfw artwork, so I'm cool with almost whoever in love live! so long as it's pretty and vanilla.

last edited at Dec 20, 2014 2:07AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.