Forum › Twins in Agony discussion

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Yeah, same here -_- Also it doesn't help me that I already forgot waht happened in the previous chp and who is who...

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Literally trying to understand what's going on every chapter is agony in itself

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

The twins are in agony and so am I. What is even going on here.

joined Feb 17, 2019

Reading this is agony, and rereading from the start and seeing all the seeds that were planted makes it so much worse. It's beautifully done.

They're all in pain and I don't know that they'll be able to help each other escape it. In ch9 Chie's so determined to save Maki from Maki, but she cuts herself off before she can realize that Chie needs to be saved from Chie, from dedicating even more of herself to an idealized Maki that doesn't exist. Chie tells Maki exactly what she wants to hear- you did nothing wrong, you're hurting because you're too selfless and perfect- and not what she needs to hear, that she needs to stay far away from Ako and needs to realize that ASAP, for Ako's and her sakes. Chie won't tell the hard truth because Chie's hurting and she's filling the hole in her heart with Maki... just like the others are filling the holes in their hearts with each other. After Yuki's confession to Komachi I thought she might've realized how her own need for Komachi/Ako to be close again for her sake could be a problem, but even now Yuki's trying to push them back together...

If anyone can break the chain at this point and get the others to see their own pain / hidden motivations clearly, I feel like Ako could- she seems to have realized how twisted up the situation with Maki is, at least, and she's told Komachi to stop copying her. But it's possible that Ako might be (unintentionally) missing the nature of her own feelings towards Komachi, and if that's the case...

(I hope it's not too cruel to talk about the characters this way! I feel (at least a little) sorry for everyone for their pain, And I also think every chapter deserves the Horror tag. Really enjoying it.)

last edited at Feb 11, 2021 12:32AM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Yukis smile at the end made it all worth it ngl

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Idk what to think ‘bout this one, the plot is kinda messed up. Maybe there’s too much characters telling a different story in very few chapters...

The art style is lit af tho. Truly marvelous

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

Ummmm... that was kind of a struggle to follow. The plot seems kind of everywhere and it almost feels like there’s pages missing. Correct me if I’m wrong but did we even see Aki tell Maki she was using her? It all seems so disjointed. I’m not even sure where the plot can go after this

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 2:53AM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I have no idea what's going on anymore but the art is beautiful

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

So is this done now? It's not marked as complete so idk

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Basically, what I have learned from this is that: 1. the kids need to be sent to an institution and 2. the teacher should be sent to a correctional facility as well.
Everyone in this show is mentally and cognitively, deficient and I don't mean that in a bad way, I just flat out mean that in a, yo this is really unhealthy and insane way. Y'all need a prognosis or somethin, this ain't good. Not a single character in this manga has their head fully screwed on. Yikes. All of them need serious help, pronto.
I suspect if this noise is continued, what comes next will be rather tragic.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

To be frank, I think I need to reread the whole thing in order to understand what's happening in the story.

Reading the whole thing from start to finish did nothing to further my understanding of this.

joined Sep 23, 2022

:(

joined Sep 23, 2022

:(

To reply you must either login or sign up.