Forum › Arknights!

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Any idea of when Saga is going to be released in NA/Global?

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

She'll be released with Dusk around July, since that's when Nian was released last year.

Here's a translated comic (thanks to u/alex770b from the subreddit) based on the recent CN event: Love at first sight for Heidi. Original art from lofter. And 凯海 is the shipping tag.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I've been really slacking off on this event and have barely done anything. I hope I can at least finish the main story segment tomorrow.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Huh, what's with the special appreciation pack that Arknights just sent in the mail today? They gave a bunch of stuff plus 3000 orundums. Did something happen or was there a notice or something about it?

joined Apr 30, 2020

Huh, what's with the special appreciation pack that Arknights just sent in the mail today? They gave a bunch of stuff plus 3000 orundums. Did something happen or was there a notice or something about it?

Arknights just had a livestream announcing Chapter 8 and Forget Me Not banner for April 30.

EDIT: Animated PV for chapter 8 I can't believe they snuck in Priestess in there. Sister vs sister HYPE

Another thing, it was mentioned in the stream that the paid 6 star will include up to Phantom excluding Nian (cause limited) so this should mean Rosa and Suzuran will be there too.

last edited at Apr 21, 2021 11:14AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Finally, all my operators are at least 100% trust.

myrrhmidon posted:

She'll be released with Dusk around July, since that's when Nian was released last year.

I still don't get it how it works. Aren't Rosmontis supposed to be half-anniversary limited operator? Why is there 2 limited operators back to back?

塞雷娅 posted:

It said at the end "for celebration of new episode", so I instantly knew episode 8 was confirmed next.

last edited at Apr 21, 2021 12:49PM

joined Apr 30, 2020

I still don't get it how it works. Aren't Rosmontis supposed to be half-anniversary limited operator? Why is there 2 limited operators back to back?

Well... technically the event was called Thank You Celebration in CN it's just that the timing puts it at 1 and a half years since CN launched so some called it 1 half anniv. And yes, there will sort of be back to back limiteds. Same as it was for CN. Mudrock/Rosmontis was November. Saga/Dusk was February. That's a 3 month gap more or less. We can expect the same for us since Saga/Dusk is expected to arrive late July for EN which makes it 1 year since Nian. That's also 3 months from now. THEN, if the collab holds true for EN, we'll get the Rainbow 6 Siege collab which also has a limited 6 star. This will likely be a month later same as CN (March for them, likely late August for us).

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I see. I guess EN timing is a bit changed compare to CN and because of Nian event happening half year after launch and being called half-anniversary I was under the impression we're only getting limited operators every half year (ignoring the RS6 collab, which we'll be getting for sure). Either way, Dusk is nice, but I'm way more hyped for Rosmontis, so it doesn't really bother me that much.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well I got the ghostbuster outfit for Shaw, the mats for Blaze and all of the Whislash copies but didn't have any time or motivation to do much other than this. :(

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Spamming guard and/or survival tag finally paid off and I got today second (first from recruitment) copy of Indra from solo survival tag.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I can't find any information on the new character Heidi on Google. :(

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I can't find any information on the new character Heidi on Google. :(

Heidi's an NPC from the current CN event. She's the daughter of an earl and meets Kal'tsit at a party. (Also, obligatory "Kal'tsit looks great in a suit" comment)

Theresa x W
Ines x W
Amiya x W
Scene x W

First Rhodes Island Fingering Karaoke Tournament of 2021
Second Rhodes Island Fingering Karaoke Tournament of 2021
Babel Fingering Karaoke Tournament
^Something about these three pictures is hilarious to me

last edited at Apr 24, 2021 3:24AM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Scene x W

Even Scene lol. I know that art was mostly comedic but now the idea is planted in my head and I can't help but think about how to make it work.

First Rhodes Island Fingering Karaoke Tournament of 2021
Second Rhodes Island Fingering Karaoke Tournament of 2021
Babel Fingering Karaoke Tournament
^Something about these three pictures is hilarious to me

Bless @ahtugai for their dedication to shipping W. Funniest for me is Kal's reaction and Hedley facepalming.

Here's more art: yesterday was daddy Saria's birthday, Magallan and Asbestos, more Kal x Heidi

And non-yuri but with the end of Reunion arc soon, here's some dose of FEELs and spoiler warning: Happy Reunion moments... in a better world.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Even Scene lol. I know that art was mostly comedic but now the idea is planted in my head and I can't help but think about how to make it work.

Yeah, I don't know if it's just sleep deprivation talking here but I could see it working. W says something provocative/lewd to Scene to try and get a reaction to her. Lens reacts indignantly to try and defend Scene, but then Scene (eventually) says sure. Cue W getting caught off guard and blushing, not expecting that response.

Also, look! A rare Ceobe x Vulcan picture!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Norainhere posted:

I thought they were a common ship?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Norainhere posted:

I thought they were a common ship?

I see them drawn together a lot, but usually it's more of a platonic/familial thing. This one's more explicitly yuri - you don't usually see Vulcan blushing like this for Ceobe, is what I mean.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Arknights CN Second Anniv Stuff! Honestly so much for me to put all here but here goes:

New event: Bloodborne-esque Abyssal focus. New Boss as in actual large boss enemy like the regisvine bosses in Genshin. Apparently Specter got kidnapped or went missing and Skadi is out to look for her Abyssal Iberia.

Banner: 5 star Akafuyu, Welfare as in FREE 6 star Gladia, NOT limited 6 star Kal'tsit, Limited 6 star Skadi the Corrupting Heart. The limited has Live2D E2 art and going forward, ALL limited 6 stars will have live2D E2 art even retroactive. So yes, Nian, W, Dusk, Ash (not sure on this due to being collab) will have live2D. Also, if you bought W's skin prior to this, you'll get a free skin voucher to exchange for a skin of your choice.

Also new skins (only got what interested me): Mountain and THICC SNEK Eunectes. I definitely want both but I'm so happy Eunectes will get a skin. Others include Ayerscape and Spot. There are also skins for Thorns, Surtr, and Zima. Also, a skin for Blue Poison in the next CC (I assume buyable in the shop). And teased that Eyja will be in the summer even so maybe summer skin for her. Speaking of, the free 5 star for that event: this guy

There was also a Starset music video called "Infected". However, there was a lot of lore important scenes.

Two Queens. SilverAsh story appearance soon? but note the girl with the horns on the left, she's likely the Black Knight mentioned in Kazimierz Major. Theresa and Amiya! that diamond symbol (originium symbol?) in Amiya's eye. Theresa'd Amiya? since she has Theresa's eyes. Lastly, FemDoc? or Priestess?

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

You summed up everything perfectly ^

Some additional things that they talked about: 2 5 star vouchers, a ticket that lets you directly E2 any 5 star, name change voucher being added permanently with the first one being free and every one after is $5, and they're resetting the originium packs so you can get double for your 1st purchase again. There's also a login event where you mine orundum? Oh yeah, I almost forgot but they're adding new nendoroids of a few more operators.

Anyways all the stuff they're adding is hype as fuck. Only 7 more months until 2nd anniversary for global :')

EDIT: AND ONE FINAL THING: Surtr's skin looks hot as fuck, like goddamn wtf. I know her personality is shit but her looks and aesthetic are fire.

last edited at Apr 24, 2021 11:23AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Something something ex wife something something AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA L2D SKINS FINALLY!!!!
RIP getting Crownslayer again.

last edited at Apr 24, 2021 1:26PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

NOT limited 6 star Kal'tsit

Honestly it makes sense. She was supposed to be in game from launch, but got removed for balance issues, but still it's nice of them, cos they could just go for greed.

Theresa'd Amiya?

The way I understood the narration is that Theresa possessed Amiya after her death, but at some point had to leave/pass on properly and so she left everything else in Amiya's hands. So yes, it'd pretty much confirm that theory to a degree.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Honestly it makes sense. She was supposed to be in game from launch, but got removed for balance issues, but still it's nice of them, cos they could just go for greed.

Except then it turned out they buffed her instead - her Skill 3 was changed from doing Arts damage to True damage, among other things. Not that I'm complaining lol

Having missed the stream itself, looking back at the various reactions of Arknights artists on Twitter was fun. Also, I missed this from the Under TIDES PV: Skadi princess-carrying Specter!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Norainhere posted:

Having missed the stream itself

I saw beginning of the stream, but since it was in chinese I skipped it, only at the end saw that Kyo was actually translating it (had no idea he can speak/read chinese), so I was going to watch his stream later, but he privated it for some reason? The same for Arknights Worldwide, which is really annoying. How I'm supposed to get hyped for stuff, when I can't even rewatch it? Is it some trying to be limited availability or something tactic? Only 25thNight's stream is up, but it's harder to watch cos their volume is set too low and it's sometimes hard to hear the translation.

EDIT/ Video keeps appearing and disappearing from Kyo's channel, but it seems like it's back for good, at least for now, so I'm listening to it now.

Except then it turned out they buffed her instead - her Skill 3 was changed from doing Arts damage to True damage, among other things. Not that I'm complaining lol

Yea, I just saw video on her and how she's buffed. I'm personally not that interested in her, so it doesn't really matter to me. It is funny how she was too op for early content, but now would be too weak for later content so when they finally decided to release her, they actually had to buff her xD

last edited at Apr 25, 2021 9:47AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

Also, if you bought W's skin prior to this, you'll get a free skin voucher to exchange for a skin of your choice.

Actually it's if you bought Skadi's skin.

joined Apr 30, 2020

myrrhmidon posted:

Also, if you bought W's skin prior to this, you'll get a free skin voucher to exchange for a skin of your choice.

Actually it's if you bought Skadi's skin.

Ah. Thanks for clarifying. I also watched the stream from 25thNight where he and Jet were translating, but I couldn't hear them clearly at times.

Also, based on the MV at the end of the stream, there's already fanart of Theresa'd Amiya. I'm gonna call her that for now until we get confirmation. I do wonder how W will react.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

Ah. Thanks for clarifying. I also watched the stream from 25thNight where he and Jet were translating, but I couldn't hear them clearly at times.

Np! I didn't watch 25thNight's stream for those exact reasons and instead waited for Kyo's to be back up. Seems like the reason for it was that the song at the end got copyrighted so it's muted right now. I just finished watching not long ago. You can watch entire MV on bilibili though. I just did that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.