Forum › Popular Gatekeeper discussion

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

That's really Interesting.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I have no idea what Meiling was trying to do here (besides serve them some tea), but at least she didn't get them in trouble for making out on the job?

Also, there's a prequel? comic in which Meiling's serving tea to a young Sakuya.

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

No wonder the fairy maids never get anything done

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This is sinfully short

joined Sep 22, 2017

Moar moarrrrrrrr

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

Meiling does look refreshingly cool in this one

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Focusing on a couple of the sdm fairies is new! And them making out is an automatic win :) I'd love a longer story focusing on them, with the main characters as supports..

BUT - as for this one- I've no idea what Meiling was up to lol. Is that some kinda long necked kettle she is twirling about? Is she embarresed so doing some wierd martial art / fancy pouring method, to cover it? She doesn't look embarresed.

And I don't really get the title context either.

p.s the art is very nice too!

last edited at Aug 30, 2020 10:02AM

Carmichael Micaalus
Carmasonsqwhbg
joined Oct 7, 2014

Focusing on a couple of the sdm fairies is new! And them making out is an automatic win :) I'd love a longer story focusing on them, with the main characters as supports..

BUT - as for this one- I've no idea what Meiling was up to lol. Is that some kinda long necked kettle she is twirling about? Is she embarresed so doing some wierd martial art / fancy pouring method, to cover it? She doesn't look embarresed.

And I don't really get the title context either.

p.s the art is very nice too!

That is a long spout teapot; here's a video of one being used (along with a touch of their history) - https://youtu.be/xTkm20eGBxU

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 1, "I head" -> "I heard"

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Maid fairies need more spotlight

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Man Meiling is so cool. I love her , I can also imagine Nezchan fainting somewhere after reading this

last edited at Aug 30, 2020 3:04PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Carmichael Micaalus Thanks for the link- very interesting!

Still not sure why Meiling decided to do all that to pour them drinks and then leave, given what she interupted- I seriously doubt she normally serves herself tea like that, its a performance... And wasn't she embarressed to interupt them? you'd normally excuse yourself and leave right?

The only thing I can think of that just came to me is, is she putting on a 'show' for them, like they just did for her lol?

last edited at Aug 31, 2020 12:36AM

joined Oct 29, 2019

....huh, that teapot is an actual thing? Interesting

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

@Carmichael Micaalus Thanks for the link- very interesting!

Still not sure why Meiling decided to do all that to pour them drinks and then leave, given what she interupted- I seriously doubt she normally serves herself tea like that, its a performance... And wasn't she embarressed to interupt them? you'd normally excuse yourself and leave right?

The only thing I can think of that just came to me is, is she putting on a 'show' for them, like they just did for her lol?

I like to believe she's already seen a lot while working there so that didn't bother her at all

__kirisame_marisa_alice_margatroid_and_shanghai_doll_touhou_drawn_by_sakuraba_yuuki__c623717e02e9ea3ab7595c45e699be7b
joined Jun 16, 2023

When you walk into a situation so awkward that you start reflexively pouring tea in style.

To reply you must either login or sign up.