Forum › Just Waiting for Spring / Summer Ends discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Takumi would make a great dad, just sayin'.

last edited at Jul 31, 2016 9:23PM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

kinda anti climatic :( still a nice read.

Oc%20sketchdump%2012
joined Jun 24, 2013

i actually feel a little bad for the guy :-( he's a good man, i hope suzune can repay the favor and help him find a gal in the future. glad it ended in yuri though!

Capture
joined Dec 25, 2015

I like it when men are true men ! Good game takumi, karma will turn your way

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I couldn't take the girl MC seriously with that hairstyle lol......
anyways good read!

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I think the story didn't shed enough light on the girl mc and the prez's relationship coz I can't help but feel that takumi got ntr'd. lol.

Fork%20u
joined Oct 5, 2016

Aww cute! But yeah you gotta feel for him! I don't think I've read a yuri manga in which the mc's a boy so I found it fresh and interesting

joined Dec 18, 2016

Feels bad for that man

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

I do not get what happened, can someone tell me?

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I liked how supportive he was, that he didn't question her love for another girl, took it seriously, even when she herself didn't admit to it. I feel like we often see the male character in denial, banalizing and ridiculing the girl's feelings, so it was nice. It was bittersweet. He's a really good bro
Oh, it low key went against the stereotypes of opposite gender best friends falling in love and dating. Low key cus well, yuri, incompatible sexual orientations. But good enough. It makes me roll my eyes, when in fiction, two ppl are really good friends, but because they're opposite gender's, they'll obviously date.
And the extra artwork at the end, not my favourite character/story, but definitely my favourite character design/art piece

I feel that the first paragraph is more due to how skewed the perspective in the genre is. Most of the time, the guys are "in denial, banalizing and ridiculing the girl's feelings" because that's what men need to be in the story the author wants to portray, in turn legitimizing the yuri couple by virtue of them being the victims.

I much prefer stories like "So, Do You Wanna Go Out, Or?", where the men are not lobotomized by simply being men and instead have their own individual perspectives. Yes, one guy questions their relationship, but not because of some deep-seated illness only straight people have, but because he has a crush on Miwa and wishes he could be the one to date her and not Saeko. The rest of their friend group is supportive of them, yes, even the guys.

To reply you must either login or sign up.