Forum › Loading kinda slow

joined Feb 8, 2021

Is it just me or the loading is kinda getting slower and slower i need to load every single page and its getting hella annoying. I dont have any problems like this on other sides tho

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Any specific time period? Any specific pages?

joined Feb 8, 2021

Any specific time period? Any specific pages?

Like during 8pm to midnight Malaysia time

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Same. I think maybe it has to do with Dynasty using high image quality with no option to choose compressed images. Though I only have my slow-ass internet to blame.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

DC3 posted:

Same. I think maybe it has to do with Dynasty using high image quality with no option to choose compressed images. Though I only have my slow-ass internet to blame.

That actually depends on scanlation group. Some try to lower the size of images, while others upload insane sizes.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I've pretty much globally had this problem for months myself. Though I'm on the west coast of the US and not Malaysia. I've largely just worked around it by using Mangadex for actually reading things whenever possible.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

For me the site becomes unusable from 1-1:30AM Pacific time.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

DC3 posted:

That actually depends on scanlation group. Some try to lower the size of images, while others upload insane sizes.

it's crazy that they let you upload up to 200mb zip files and slap a "max-height:1200px" and call it a day

To reply you must either login or sign up.