Forum › Hyacinth Love and Encounter discussion

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Please support the official release (not this specifically but the main series):
http://www.sevenseasentertainment.com/series/beauty-and-the-beast-girl/

last edited at Apr 18, 2019 1:50AM

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

BLESS!! Y(u~u)Y
Also, since I read the main story, I don't know how to feel after this. It's like the OneeLoli Hentai Itou released. After seeing their story unfolded so sweetly, it's a whole other feeling watching them get down and dirty. Ah, but all is nice and sweet. Leave it to Neji for the human x supernatural/monster girl Yuri. Gotta love it

last edited at Apr 18, 2019 2:56AM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I mean, in the main story they get down and dirty too. Just perhaps with a bit more subtlety? Most recently, the party they attend together comes to mind, for instance. These two "extra stories" actually fit in canonically.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Thanks again for some more canon smut Neji!!!!!! 'Long live monster girl yuri'

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

YOOO I BOUGHT THIS GUYS BEAUTY AND THE BEASTGIRL BOOK AT THE STORE AND LOVED IT. DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A FRICKING SIDE DOUJIN THING FOR IT!! SWEET

joined Dec 30, 2018

Huh?
Where's the Masturbations tag

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Bless this! It's a shame that they can't put the whole series on dynasty though.

joined Jan 5, 2019

I wander what their kid will look like?

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

oh, this one's great! And...could they even have kids? There should be a science baby tag then

joined Jul 20, 2016

Its not even dirty its just so pure and wholesome how can this be neji is a god

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

i really like how lilys observations about heaths recent mood is purely based on touch and sound. lily cant see with her eyes how heath is feeling. for example, hunched shoulders, dull expressions, sleepiness are all body language we interpret with our eyes to assume someone is upset. but, lily being blind, describes her hypothesis for heaths bad mood using only what she can gather from touch and hearing. for example, lily can tell heath is spacing out because she doesn't respond to her call in a timely manner. another example is when lily notices the slight twitch when she goes for heaths hand, an action that is usually accepted by heath. just feel like neji can write blind characters really well

To reply you must either login or sign up.