Forum › Genshin Impact!

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Well shit, knew I should have picked NA servers since all good stuff is happening there. I just happen to live in Europe so went with the intuitive choice.

Any favorite ships?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

With Jean, I came to realize the importance of critical rate more than ever, her total attack is almost on pair with the other 3, even greater, but the dps is like half lol so if I can't manage at least 50% she will only be useful with her ult and energy recharge but that's a little sad, I also increased her skills to lvl 5 and 6, but of course she's a healer too (almost like a tank) so I don't expect the same results as Fischl but I want those 4k and 6k hits often with normal attacks!

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Well shit, knew I should have picked NA servers since all good stuff is happening there. I just happen to live in Europe so went with the intuitive choice.

Any favorite ships?

Some of the popular ones are: Lisa/Jean, Amber/Lumine, and Ningguang/Beidou. I also like Mona/Fischl, Jean/Barbara (incest), Qiqi/Klee, and Qiqi/Ganyu. For the yaoi side there's Zhongli/Childe, Aether/Venti, and Diluc/Kaeya. I don't know who to pair Noelle, Diona, Xiangling, and Xinyan up with though.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

The fans degeneracy knows no bounds

With Jean, I came to realize the importance of critical rate more than ever, her total attack is almost on pair with the other 3, even greater, but the dps is like half lol so if I can't manage at least 50% she will only be useful with her ult and energy recharge but that's a little sad, I also increased her skills to lvl 5 and 6, but of course she's a healer too (almost like a tank) so I don't expect the same results as Fischl but I want those 4k and 6k hits often with normal attacks!

Yeah, atk% is important but crits is how you get really high damage. Ameno sets debuff also increase damage for free.

Speaking of crits. After playing around with Ganyu, I've noticed how hilariously broken she is...
I have a pretty meh set on her just with the right combination of stats and she's crit'ng way harder than any of my other units AT LOWER LEVEL! And since bloom has a separate calculation, I can 3 shot beeg doods consistent with her. I still need to get her cryo set but I got traumatized by crap drops.

Any favorite ships?

Mona x Fish Fischl, F!MC x Amber/Noelle, Beidou x Ningguang. M!MC x Kaeya Mora x Mona or me

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Here's a few images.

Keep dreaming Qiqi Ganyu x Qiqi Kabedon Wishful thinking
Ningguang and her harem Ganyu x Keqing x Ningguang
The Traveler and the Cocogoat Lumine x Ganyu NSFW Lactation

Sakura Cartelet
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Looks like, if you want more resin, paying is obligatory... but on the "good" side, the Resin only BP won't come and instead, they will make the current one more juicy ....but only a tiny bit hahaha

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Haven't checked forums in a while but remember how I said I was skipping the Ganyu banner? Well I lied.

Qilin are basically dragons and I love dragons too much to skip her... Now I just gotta grind Cryo Regisvines and Leyline Blossoms for exp books to get her up to speed. Also decided that now that I have a proper main dps 5 star, I'm gonna use a whale team of all 5 stars.

Ganyu is hilariously overpowered so I'm gonna run her with a complete set of the hydro artifact set and use Tartaglia to proc frozen effects for her so she can do even more dps. I'll also be using Venti and Jean again after all these years... they're my first 5 stars and also my first 10 friendship characters so I've pretty much benched them since getting Ningguang. Now I gotta farm proper artifact sets for all 4 of them since I pretty much focused on my geo team and didn't pay attention to anyone else.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Apparently Ganyu and Keqing are gaining popularity as a ship recently. Not that I'm complaining though since I like my Keqing. Speaking of her I keep pronouncing her name as key-king even though I'm not sure that's how you are supposed to pronounce it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Apparently the 1.3 stream preview is this same week! hope is true

joined Jul 26, 2020

Keqing is pronounced Ke-ching. In Chinese, the q is pronounced with a ch sound. Slightly fitting since Keqing looks rich and she's a Qixing.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah that's a very cash money name of her

Chinese Livestream (01/22/21)
Begins: 20:00 CST
v1.3 Lantern Festival

last edited at Jan 20, 2021 8:50AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ganyu+Venti(4 pc Anemo set) is hilarious. Mona+Ganyu is actually perma freeze, can be replaced with Xingqiu if normal shot between charge shots.
Still no prototype bow drops so I'm sticking to Blackcliff bow for the foreseeable future. I seriously regret forging a compound bow early on.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Slightly fitting since Keqing looks rich and she's a Qixing.

Chances are being rish as fuck is a baseline requirement for the job, if I know anything about how merchant republics worked.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

FINALLY completed the dumb guyun quest! The ridiculous gap between Diona/Fish and a decently built Ganyu made it the easiest shit ever even after 2 world lvl upgrade. The pillars quest was definitely harder but still made it first try purely by brute force.

How are y'all holding up in contengency contract(Genshin)?
I've been doing almost max/max risk+hard mode and it's working out fine for the most part. I don't think I can beat expert with high risk lvl, so I'm focusing on getting better artifacts and maxing out talents get to the big boi numbers first and THEN try expert. If only the bosses dropped the right mats that is >_>
The free heal is nice though.

joined Jul 26, 2020

^ It's been fine for me. It was slightly harder to do at expert mode and I can't do max risk, but I can manage 2800-3200 points well. I'm pretty much taking all risks except the ones that reduce skill cooldown and only taking the 300 seconds and 50% health up risks.

I haven't been able to finish building Ganyu yet so I've been using Ningguang and Razor (only for the Geo cube) as my main dps and I've been doing great.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I've barely been managing ~2000 points each time, so I'm definitely not getting all the rewards here. My main DPS is a physically built Fischl so I can't take the -phys damage risk, and proccing superconduct can be annoying with the skill cooldown risk. After seeing how much Ningguang absolutely dominates in this event, my next priority is to finally get around to building her after this.

Beidou x Keqing x Ningguang morning after
Keqing touched Ganyu's horns

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

LOL that face of Ganyu is sooooooo AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hahaha so cute... I need her !!

Yeah I'm not dying to get all the rewards, getting between 2200 and 2600 is enough for me and as always, Klee helps a lot!!! but if you all having any troubles, this guy makes the best guides https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9QfCGshG7

joined Jul 26, 2020

Ningguang is amazing! You should definitely build her. I've been using her over literally every 5 star I have cause she's just that good. Literally the only reason I pulled for Zhongli was to make him her support slave LOL.

I'm building Ganyu now cause I have her at friendship 10 and I wanted to get others a chance to increase their friendship levels.

last edited at Jan 21, 2021 6:33PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Ah another present event is starting in two days. As for this event I'm doing the minimum required to get the primogems and not much else. Not enough time with FGO and Arknights running events at the same time to do soul crushing difficult events in this game.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Pretty cool that they're giving us one after another, completing at least one wish a day should be guaranteed to keep people engaged! but in normal circumstances you would need 3 days, with the monthly pass + the dailys you're still 10 gems short each day! not very cool..

How is it like with Arknights and Azur Lane by the way? is it easier to roll? the odds are nicer?

the only game I played with semi gatcha elements was Blade and Soul and Tera, in both games you could trade with other users for items and gold so eventually people started trading gold for premium coins, later, blade and soul installed their own in game system so that people could do just that without the risk of being scammed, this would be amazing in genshin !

last edited at Jan 21, 2021 10:36PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

In AK once you properly clear a map you can thereafter just let the autopilot rerun it, so farming stuff requires altogether less time and effort.

joined May 28, 2016

Depending on your characters auto deploy has a chance to fail in Arknights. Each banner in Arknights also guarantees you a minimum of a 5* character within the first 10 pulls. There's also another way to get characters outside the standard gacha. Also unlike this game there's only 2 (or 3 in CN) limited Operators Nian, W, and Rosmontis.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Depending on your characters auto deploy has a chance to fail in Arknights.

More specifically, abilities with RNG component can trip up the autopilot. Normally they're only an issue if you squaked by on a very narrow margin of error, but crowd-control ones can throw enemy arrival timings majorly off schedule and worst-case result in stuff leaking through. (Sometimes the saved strat also just plain starts screwing up ability activation timings for no obvious reason, which may ultimately require manually redoing the stage to create a new one.)

The overwhelming majority of time you'll have no issues auto-repeating stuff tho.

joined May 28, 2016

Promoting characters and thus increasing the DP cost of them can also trip it up where it tries to deploy a character but has insufficient DP to do so. Same with leveling a character which may cause them to not die at specific times or do too much damage where the timing of skills gets thrown off.

To reply you must either login or sign up.