Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

well they certainly are making good use of that "mutation"

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

well they certainly are making good use of that "mutation"

this XD

joined Mar 25, 2013

When I saw the ring on Akagi's finger and not on Kaga's I went 'nooooooope'. Good thing it was just because for the 100-120 level. (Just to clarify, because of the 'cheating' aspect and not because of the possible 'het') I don't mind futa, it could lead to an interesting story, provided it's used as a plot device of some kind (and not just for pregnancy).

So I can take page 21, when the Admiral says that Akagi hid the stuff for marriage, so that he can't propose to Kaga and she doesn't get too serious and starts having sex with him? That it?

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 6:34AM

Kongou
joined Apr 7, 2016

Happy launch day, Akagi!

Any kind of PURE SOULMATE LOVE is just fine to me, Akaga is LOVE! >///<

joined Mar 25, 2013

Um, I translated this around half a year ago so I don't remember much. I looked back at the raws though. I'm not sure what Akagi meant there either. Usually the Admiral should be the one to keep the certificate right ? Since he filed it to HQ. When Akagi said she took the ring and the certificate as precaution it might have to do with her original plan to confess to Kaga in the future. If Kaga hadn't tried dying too many times and the war ended, Akagi would show the certificate to her to let her know the arrangement is just a contract and 'marriage' is a convenient word to call it. Maybe she confiscated Admiral's ring too ? He wears gloves so we don't have visual confirmation. (The rings are for the shipgirls only, what good does it do to Admirals ? If they wear one ring for each girl they won't have enough fingers. So maybe they don't need it and only wear the ring if they really proposed to their love). Also, the Admiral didn't say Akagi hid the ring and certificate, he only said it was unusual for Akagi to get in his way (scold him for using the word 'marry'). It was Akagi who said she hid the stuff herself.

Makes sense, but also doesn't, cause after they have sex and confess their feelings and whatnot, why would she hide them then? Nothing is stopping her at that point, she knows what Kaga feels and she's said as much herself. For a second I thought it might mean that she hid her ring and certificate but that's not it, cause it's show clearly 2-3 times she's wearing her ring, and you probably have to have the ceremony with the Admiral to get the levels. I still think it's because Akaga is kinda scared that Kaga will take her 'duties as wife' seriously and want to sleep with the Admiral because of it (not because of feelings, but 'duty'), I don't know. That's how I can only see it at this point.

Or am I not getting what you're trying to say? xD

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 5:21AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Wedding rings come in pair. I meant she hid Admiral's ring of the pair. She hid those before they had sex so the possibility she did that to make clarification to Kaga later is not zero. If we think she planned it all then maybe she knew Admiral probably will give the ring to Kaga first. Being serious as Kaga is, she would not accept Akagi's feelings at that point cause she think she would hurt Akagi further and cheat on Admiral ('marry' Admiral out of a sense of duty). That 'marriage' word is harmful. Since Akagi took those items, Admiral had to 'marry' her first I guess. Well, if it's not like that then I'll go with the option she keep the items to get married with Kaga later (both strengthening procedure & actual proposal).

That makes sense. Though there is no sense in hiding the certificate then. When Akagi and the Admiral 'married' I mean, cause that wouldn't be anywhere near Kaga since she's not the Secretary (I assume, since Akagi is behind him and that is typically how they're depicted when they are in the Secretary position). But yeah, I can accept that Akagi maybe asked the Admiral to 'marry' her first or something along those lines so that he didn't 'propose' to Kaga and then the whole thing you wrote out.

Edit: I'm not making any sense right now but simply put I think Akagi keeps the items from her own 'marriage' to avoid misunderstanding with Kaga (her original plan) and maybe also confiscates the items prepared for Kaga's 'marriage'. Doing so to preventing Kaga from thinking it's a real marriage and being forced to have sex with Admiral is strange since he know Kaga now has that mutation (wouldn't he be the receiving end in that situation ?). Plus Akagi already explained to Kaga the marriage is a contract to strengthen one's ability. If she did confiscate Kaga's items then she is planning to use it and sneak a marriage with her.

I got it this time xD In that scenario though, it would have probably been before Kaga had her mutation. So it would be Kaga who married first before she was sunk.

I think that her sinking and 'mutation' could be tied with Akagi 'marrying' the Admiral perhaps? Cause she assumed that Akagi doesn't love her and so became reckless and she sank and then came back with a 'mutation' because of her 'regrets'.

Still, I don't think Akagi marrying Kaga would raise her level cap though. Then again, it wasn't mentioned if it had to be the Admiral or it could be anyone else. If it could be anyone else, nothing would've stopped Akagi from propositioning Kaga in the first place, and at the same time she could've just explained it was for 'strengthening purposes' if Kaga was dubious about it for some reason.

Yeah, there are a couple of ways it could work for why it was hidden. The most logical (for me) being that Akagi hid the (new) ring and certificate so that the Admiral wouldn't 'marry' Kaga and she wouldn't be with him out of duty. She still has her vagina so.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Well this was really nice for a futa :D

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

I wish this had a sequel.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I'm confused that people seem to have issues with this- Akagi has taken away the wrings, for her and Kaga to wear!

joined Jun 21, 2022

This kind if art s*x is pretty rare that's why I like it.

joined Jun 21, 2022

This kind if art s*x is pretty rare that's why I like it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.