Forum › Genshin Impact!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh God please no... hahaha
the only guys I would use (and are actually useful to me) would be Venti and Targalia, I have no use for the serious ones

joined Jul 26, 2016

Discount Batman tried having fun once.
It was terrible.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I was goofing around with Baron Bunny on the nameless island and apparently it's subject to falling damage and can explode underwater.

joined May 28, 2016

A new event has been announced Hypostatic Symphony. It will start on the 16th of the month and involves a yet unrevealed point gaining mechanic for beating the Hypostasis enemies.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

NICE plus bonus for just login in, this is pretty cool of them, can't wait for the banner to go live!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Decided to do a random 10-roll on the Albedo banner before it ended, and somehow got Albedo, Bennet, and an extra Sacrificial Fragments - completely unexpected but definitely not unwelcome.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Another code this time for 30 primogems, 5 Adventurer's XP, and supposedly 10K Mora (I didn't get the mora myself). 153YuSaenh

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh God please no... hahaha

gg

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Let me guess you got Diluc then? Did I jinx you?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yes, once again the worse possible and less useful option (I have Klee)... is almost surreal after getting the lance too.

Well, on the "good" side this means I can roll without worries during the duration of the banner and if I get her, cool and if I don't then I'll save until Hu tao

last edited at Jan 12, 2021 6:52PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Just finished Ganyu's story quest; I definitely like her more now, both gameplay wise and as a character. Actually, now I'm lowkey shipping her and Huixin together, even though Huixin already has a daughter lol. I'm kinda sad I didn't manage to roll Ganyu; I only got an extra copy of Xingqiu and Xiangling.
Also, I did like the twist that the senile old man you can talk to on the docks turned out to be part of the Qixing; that at least confirms that not all of them will end up being playable characters.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I did get Ganyu on my 30th roll(Had 52). Sadly, no bows :/. I gave her the extra Rust I had lying around but I might just buy the one in Paimon shop one since that gives Crit% because I'm not getting prototype bow drops.
I did roll Raincutter. Anyone has the numbers on that one versus Archaic and Snow?

Anyway, the rest was 2(max) Maid and 1 Bookworm and a sacrificial sword(dupe). I need at least one Xiangling so I'll keep rolling.

RIP Serenata. You can still use him, he's kinda simple unga bunga like Razor but he can be fun too.

last edited at Jan 13, 2021 8:23AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I would have to kill the plant like 30 or more times to use him plus the sword... so I rather save those materials and enthusiasm for Hu Tao (who I can actually get if I try). yesterday I was down... It was like 2 months of hype completely annihilated in an instant with almost 0 chance of getting her again, but this is that kind of game after all, unless you're willing to pay for it and now I guess I'm liberated from the grinding for a while so yeah... I'll take it easy.

Next part is gatcha venting

THEN AGAIN I'm close to the pity in the eternal, so let's see... depending on how good or bad this is, I might stop playing for real lol, not exaggerating, the game is good but the luck plays a good part and if I don't have it, then there isn't much I can do, I wouldn't even call it luck, I would just say that this account is a "bad" one considering I needed 80 rolls every single time and the only time I was actually lucky were the rolls I got for Fischl, and there are other people who can get them every 40 or 60 tries every time and only in the worse cases, they would go all the way to 80 to 90 range.

last edited at Jan 13, 2021 9:13AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Got a few Xiang and Xing dupes plus Cocogoat HunterQiqi - hit pity, I guess. I can live with that.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I got Jean people... so I guess, the world has been saved, sorry for being so pessimist haha (but I'm not wrong! It took 80 wishes come on!!) and making the thread feel awkward, please understand, I just needed waifu energy to live on.

I still want Ganyu

last edited at Jan 14, 2021 7:21PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Which Seelie did you pick from the event? I picked the pink one myself.

Edit: Not to brag but I just hit pity on the standard banner and got Keqing. Not Qiqi but at least I didn't get Diluc. For an added bonus she will likely work well with my Amber. :)

last edited at Jan 14, 2021 10:57PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Which Seelie did you pick from the event? I picked the pink one myself.

Blue because I think it will look well with the Ganyu I'm yet to have and the Ayaka I will probably miss hahaha

Not Qiqi but at least I didn't get Diluc.

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places
Worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere
Going nowhere

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Started playing this game a few days ago and it's pretty sweet. Feel free to add me UID 713253919. Currently at Adventure level 19, what's the best way to accumulate resources and wishes? Tips appreciated as well as suggestions what to do.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I'm sorry but most of here are on the NA server and cannot play with you. While the game isn't restricted by platform for multiplayer it is restricted by region.

Edit: I see you are on the European server since your ID begins with a 7. NA ID's begin with a 6 and Asia's (including Australia) begin with an 8. No clue what ID the SAR server begins with.

last edited at Jan 15, 2021 8:11PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Started playing this game a few days ago and it's pretty sweet. Feel free to add me UID 713253919. Currently at Adventure level 19, what's the best way to accumulate resources and wishes? Tips appreciated as well as suggestions what to do.

Hello! try to enjoy the game and no need to rush! just relax, there's lots to do! here's some useful websites

This one https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/char/characters/ will tell you the materials for each characters and what do you need to upgrade them, keep this to know what to look for (click on their names for further details), also please don't spend in more than 3 characters, pick your favorites and focus on them!

This interactive map will save your life! https://genshin-impact-map.appsample.com/#/ you can gather Anemoculus, Geoculus and crimson agate as much as you can to increase the lvl of the statues, that will help you a lot!

The game isn't very difficult so just take it easy and read whatever tip they give you... To get primogens, the best way is doing the daily quest from the guild (the purple ones) finding chest all around the map helps a lot too.

Last tip: Do not trust tier list of characters, any character can be a dps monster or a great support if you give them good artifacs, the game depends heavily on them to build your character.

last edited at Jan 15, 2021 9:39PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Amber still only good for puzzles tho

┬┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I laugh everytime I see a meme list with Razor in S tier and Beidou in B tier LOL
Anyway, links in OP/page 1 as well! Good luck!

I picked pink Seelie.
Next event is CC btw XD

joined May 28, 2016

Amber is the best girl for Lumine.
The Cocogoat (Ganyu) has her smaller girlfriend Qiqi...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's really funny how we all were just memeing the cocogoat thing with Ganyu for having horns and ... milk.... but then Mihoyo releases her trailer with Qiqi included and I was like O_O "...they know"

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I had no idea this new event would basically be Genshin Contingency Contract. This changes everything
(and by "This changes everything", I mean I'm screwed)

last edited at Jan 16, 2021 5:50PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.